CHAPTER 19

MY RIVAL

 

Minho’s POV

 

And because Sulli didn’t went home with I have no choice but to go, even though I really hate the fact that she’s with Tao. I then went to fetch Yuri in their school. When I arrived she’s already waiting for me at the gate. I look at her while she stands there. I was still inside my car.

 

Yuri is indeed beautiful, sulli was more and more and more beautiful than her for me.

Yuri is tall, like a model. But sulli is taller

Yuri is indeed y but for me sulli is ier

Yuri is intelligent but Sulli is genius.

Yuri has a lot of talents but Sulli is very good in everything.
yuri is my girlfriend and sulli is my friend.

Yuri I cared for her but Sulli… I love her…..so much.

 

I sighed. I really want to end everything between us, I cant wait for more, I need to tell my feelings to sulli or else, she will be snatched from me. I cant handle if I will lose her, but what should I do?

 

“Hi!” I was back from my thoughts when I heard someone said that to me and I saw Yuri on my window. I smiled at her then I poened the lock of the door and she entered, I look at her, before I started to step the ignition.

 

After 15 minutes we arrive at their house.

 

“yuri, I have something to tell you tomorrow. Please meet me okay? Its important” I said to her, as we stand outside the gate of their house, tomorrow, I need to break up with her.

 

“important? About what?” she asked “I’ll tell you tomorrow okay?” I answered her, I can see different emotion on her face.

 

“I’ll go now” I said, I was about to turn and went back to my car, when I felt her hugging me from my back.

 

“I will listen to whatever you’re going to say tomorrow, but please. I’m begging, never ask me to leave you. I’ll die.” She whispered then she planted a kiss in my lips. I was shocked with what she said. I was left alone standing
 

 

“I’ll die”

“I’ll die”

“I’ll die”

 

What does she meant about that? She’ll die if I will leave her?

 

I went home confused. Confused about everything. What should I do now?

 

“umma, I’m home” I said as I reach the door of our house, when I noticed to persons, sitting on the couch in the living room. And guess who? .. and well that explain the familiar car parked outside our house

 

“Oh? You’re home son?, come join us, have you eaten you’re dinner? And Oh! I guess, you know Tao already, he said he meet everyone earlier in school” mom said. Cant everything be right for me? “you know what I like Tao, he’s very funny, and very gentleman too, we’re just waiting for sulli to come down, I asked Tao, to have dinner with us since he is the first classmate sulli brought since she live with us.” Mom said. And I can see that she is so fond of Tao. Annoying right? Even my mom. “I have eaten already, I’m tired. I gotta go upstairs” I said then I looked at Tao, he’s smirking. And seriously, I want to punch him. “good night umma” I said, without looking at them. I then went upstairs.

 

As I was upstairs, I saw sulli’s door is open, It’s like after what happen to us last night everything changes.

 

When I was about to open the door, it was also the same time she is going outside of her room, I can see that she was really shock, seeing me outside her door. “oh? You’re here already?” she suddenly asked, I smiled at her. “yes, I just got home” I replied. “aah, that’s good then, have you eaten dinner already? Let’s go downstairs, were going to now” she said, I smiled again at her “I’m done already, I’m going to rest now, eat well” I said to her, and went to my room.

 

How can she? When I was bothered about her the whole day. When all I can think is her? Everything that happen last night, the kiss we shared, her touches, I can still feel it on my body, but her? I hate the fact that it was just nothing to her. Now, I really feel. I’m nothing to her.

 

Sulli’s POV
 

“finally you’re here, let’s eat dinner now” ajumma said as soon as she saw me entering the living room, and like what she told me earlier, Tao is still here for dinner. Actually I was glad Tao was here now, I can have reason to stay away from Minho for a while, I can’t just look at him that long, without getting disgusted of myself. Am I that desperate? Crying over someone, who is not mine? Giving up something precious, to someone who I can’t even called mine? But nevertheless, I don’t regret. Tao, being here is a big help, actually tao is one of my crush before. I guess until now. He is a tall and very handsome guy, I knew him, when I went to china with amber when she visit her family, I was more attracted to him, because he is the best player of wushu, can you imagine how cool is he? Waaa. He’s really good at it.

 

After dinner Tao went home. I was left with ajumma at the living room.

 

“you seem so happy?” she asked. She was smiling when she asked but somehow her face started to change. “am I?” I ask her back. “yes.” She replied shortly, her faced turned into a serious one, and it was the first time, she been like this to me. Did I do something bad?

 

“is it because of Tao, or it is because of what happen last night” she asked looking me straight in my eyes. Last night? Suddenly I became nervous, no she cant. She doesn’t know right?

 

“what do you mean ajumma?” I asked her, I was really confused of her question. She sighed deeply. “next time. Please be sure to lock your door.” She said. And then she stood up. And me? I was left with my mouth hanging openly. What does she meant with that? She saw us? Wth!! o___O

 

“ajumma. What do you mean?” I follow her before she reached the stair case. “I know you know what I mean ssul, all I want is, you’ll be ready with the consequences of your actions. Both of you” she said and then she continued to went upstairs.

 

SHE SAW US? YES! SHE SAW US. >______<

 

Oh please swallow me now. I can feel my cheeks turning into red, who wouldn’t be shy? I just knew that someone saw us, doing something inappropriate, to think that it was his mom. What if she will told dad. Oh my god! My dad!.

 

“ajumma. Wait for me” I hurriedly followed her upstairs. “is there anything I can do for you ssul?” she asked and finally she’s smiling at me. “please… please.. don’t tell dad” I said to her. Please ajumma. I don’t know what will dad do, when he will know about it.

 

“I love you ssul, remember that” she answered me with this instead. My gosh. I’m soo shy right now.

 

----------------

Someone’s POV
 

“Yobo seyp? yeobo!! . Our plan is working now.  And it is too early, but. I guess were expecting someone to come” 

-----------------

waaaah! after a week I finally I updated. sorry for those who waited for it. huhu I was really busy this week, and you know what I really miss my family now. I want to go home already. >__< but still I was enjoying my duty in the Mental hospital. it's really a great experiences. I still have 22 days left till we go home. huhu I cant promise to have an update  after this, because I'm having hard time with the internet connection, but dont worry. I'm already typing the next chapter. but for now. please enjoy this. :))

 

<3Shawolbaby

 

https://twitter.com/MissesChoi please follow me if you can :D