CHAPTER 29

MY RIVAL

 

Chapter 28

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“hey poopy! I’m home how’s my Mommy and Baby?” it’s oppa, and he’s home now, I was absent because I wasn’t feeling really well. I really don’t know that it is hard being pregnant, huhuhu If only I knew. “I’m fine, we’re fine, how’s school?” I asked him. “hmmm, just the same, all we did is to practice for the ceremony” he answered “I’m not needed anymore?” I asked him, he was now walking towards me, I was sitting on the couch watching Pororo. Hahahaha Okay, I guess Our baby loves pororo. He sat beside me, and kiss my head. “of course you’re needed, after all you have a lots of awards, and you’re on the top list” he said. “hmmm, yeah, but still you’re the top” I replied him pouting, he then pinch my nose. “aigooooo, don’t worry, all of my awards, are for you and for our baby” he said then he rubs my small bump “hello baby! How are you? Daddy’s home!” he said, then he kissed it. “pfft.. hmmm I’m pregnant and all but still I wasn’t able to beat you” I said to him. And he just laugh. “it just mean that you have a great boyfriend poopy!” he said, “not at all” I replied. “why?” he answered disbelief.

“you’ll be a great boyfriend, if you’ll but me grapes!” I said to him smiling widely. “buyaaaa?” he said in awe. What should I do? I suddenly want to eat it. Hahaha after all it’s his fault he made me pregnant. I smiled at him, giving him my cutest aegyo. “hmmm, could I resist my babies?” he said. “yay! Thanks oppa! Be sure to be back quickly okay?” I said, then he kissed me again, this time on the cheeks, “I’ll be back” he whispered then he went out.

 

“what do you want for dinner dear?” mama asked, I was on the living room, waiting for my grapes yay! I was drooling for it, and I cant wait anymore. “hmmm, anything ma,  just don’t put garlic on it, I feel I’m going to puke if I smell it.” I replied. “okay dear” she replied, I got bored waiting, so I decided to bug mama on the kitchen.

“what are you cooking mom?” I asked her, though I have an idea that it was chicken because I saw she was cutting the chicken in small parts. “chicken soup dear” she answered as she chuckled, “ohhhhh” I replied “you’re excited for your graduation?” she asked. “hmm, yes. But quite nervous though” I answered “nervous?” she asked confused, of course I cant tell her that dad will be home. “just you know, what If I tripped off and so” I replied. “of course you wont dear, just knowing you. I know you will not” she said, laughing at me.

“aigooo, why he’s taking soo long?” I whined, its been 30 minutes already since he left “maybe he was just caught in the traffic, what did you asked him to buy this time? I wish there no more half colored fruits” she asked smiling, “oh! It’s just grapes ma, my baby suddenly want it and maybe its really traffic” I replied as I started to helping mama with the ingredients, “hmmmm, you have such weird cravings” she said.

 

“ma, will dad accept me?” I asked her randomly, actually this thing keeps on bugging me. “of course he will” she immediately replied as if it was really easy “but, ma.. you know, what will he think? That he was just there in Europe for a couple of months, then the next he will saw me, I have already a small bump here” I said as I rub my tummy. Mama looked at me and sigh deeply and smiled. “of course he will asked you some question, after all you’re his baby, but believe me, he will accept you and you’re baby.” She said assuring me. And why she’s that sure? “really?” I asked her again. “of course, you don’t know how much, we wished that the two of you get along, and we also wished to be real family” she answered me, sooooo that was the reason why? Hmmm “ma, thank you soo much, I really don’t know what to say, you treat me soo well, and been always there for me” I said as I tug my hands on her free left arm. “aigooo this kid, you know ajumma loves you soo much” she said.

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Delicious?” I asked sulli, who seems to be really enjoying her grapes, she didn’t even talk since she started eating it. “hmmm” she answered, see?  “you’re going to school tomorrow? It’s our last practice” I said,  I was reading some magazine she have here in her room, she was eating her grapes as she watched pororo, oh I wished our baby will not have the same eyes with pororo.. O_o

 

I was waiting for her reply when I notice she was gagging on my side “hey, something wrong?” I asked her. But she wasn’t able to answer me anymore because she already ran towards her bathroom, I then Immediately followed her, if there’s one thing I regret getting her pregnant is this, she’s really quite getting hard time, conceiving.. like what I have said, she always experiencing this, and she’s getting thinner. >_<

 

I gently rub her back, and holding her hair back as she continued puking what she ate on dinner. After she vomits everything I handed her a towel, to wipe , she’s sweating. Aigoo my poor poopy.

 

After she wiped her face, she then brushed her teeth, and went back eating her grapes, oh! Speaking of her cravings, she just vomited, and now she’s eating again. Aigooo pregnant women’s appetite.  >_______<

 

“here, lay your head here oppa!” she said patting her lap, I then lay my head on it, if theres one thing I like with her now, is she’s extra sweet.

“what’s your plan for college oppa?” she suddenly asked. “me? Well, what do you want me to do?” I asked her back, honestly I still didn’t thought about it, I still have months to decide. “why me? It’s your decision oppa” she replied, “well, every decision I make involves you” I replied simply, and she just look at me. “but I want you to follow what you want” she replied, I know she will answer me with this, “I, well, I’m thinking of taking Architecture” I answered her, well, dad keeps on telling me this before to inherit their company. “hmmm, not bad” she said, “do you think I can do it?” I asked her, which made her smile, “aigoooo! Of course you can! You’re the oh sooo great Choi Minho who can do everything” she said this time pinching my nose hard, “you know what I really like your nose oppa, I want baby to inherit your nose” she randomly said. “Aigooo, of course, our baby should Inherit from me” I replied him, pinching her nose also, her cute nose.

“how about you?” this time I asked her. “hmm?” she replied. “you, what do you want to do poopy?” I asked her again, “Me? Well, I’m Planning of taking Business Administration” she said but her face went down. “that’s good! But what wrong?” I replied, “well, how about our baby? You know, who will take care of him if I’m in school?” she asked, gotcha! I know she was thinking of it. I then move my body from her lap, I put my hands along her shoulder and then she rested her head on my shoulder, “we can arrange your schedule poopy, okay? If that’s what you really want.. of course I will also have time to take care our baby” I replied her “oppa, actually I want to go to school this semester” she said “what?” I replied isn’t that going to be hard for her? She’s pregnant! “well, just this first semester, but I’m not taking all my subject just some of the Minor subjects, soo that I have something to do, until I gave birth” she said, I know, she’s not used doing nothing, especially when it comes with studying, “is that what you really want?” I asked her and she nod at me “then there’s no problem, as long as we are in the same school, and you take care of yourself” I said to her I believe in her.  “really? Really? Thank you oppa!” she said smiling widely at me. “but remember take care of yourself okay? And baby.” I said again. “of course. Aaaaaah, I thought you wont allow me” she said, of course not.

 

“now, mommy you need to rest, you need to be in school tomorrow, because everyone miss you already” I said to her, “okaaay” she said, she’s like a kid. Hahaha “she then stood up and walk towards her bed and lay down. “goodnight oppa!” she said, as she slip into her blanket. “goodnight mommy, goodnight baby” I kiss her tummy, it’s getting a bit big already. Hahaha and kiss her on the forehead.

“love you oppa” she said, before I went out of her door, “love you more poopy” 

 

 

-----

HAHAHAHAHA

SORRY, BUT IT SEEMS THAT IT BUGS ME NOT UPDATING POOPY. HAHAHA IT'S KIND OF YOU KNOW SHORT.

 

 

AND AND AND

 

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING ME ^____^

 

sorry Shawolbaby, is always like this. sick. hahaha it's on my system already. but anyways, thanks for everyones comments since the last time I have updated. :))
 

 

goodnight and enjoy!