CHAPTER 31

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 31

 

SULLI'S POV

 

Our trip in Paris was I guess the days of my life a lot of happy things happened there, after that surprise proposal of oppa we had a dinner, which we talked about our plans for our wedding, and we all decided to have it before college start, I asked them that were just going to make it simple and exclusive to our relatives and friends. Though they’re quite against of it, they still agreed after all it’s our wedding, mama said she’s going to take care of all the preparation, because we also need to prepare all of our requirements for college and oppa and I are left to manage the invitations, dress and the ring. The next day we went to Eiffel tower and a lot of Paris’ tourist attraction.

“Taemin called and they will be at jonghyun hyung house at 3” oppa said, and yes were having our celebration and I’m excited to tell them the news that were getting married. “okay then, So we still have time for my check up” I said “of course, having you check up is the priority okay? And besides I’m excited to meet my baby” he said rubbing my baby bump it’s getting more visible already. I smiled at that thought.

 “Oppa, what do you think will be their reaction if they hear about us getting married?” I asked as I imagine their face. Hahahah “Well, you know. They actually kind of knew it” he said is a very soft voice, as he looks in different places. “what?” I asked him. I don’t understand him at all, he then moves closer to me, we were sitting at the edge of my bed. “well you know, before we went to Paris, I talked to them, asking their suggestion on how should I propose to you, well only to the boys, but I doubt it with taemin’s big mouth I guess he already told them” he said I pouted then, I really wanted to be the one to tell them about our wedding, “don’t be upset mommy, okay?” he said trying  to make me feel better, ahhhh blame my hormones, I really gets emotional easily. “right baby?” he said rubbing my tummy. “I love you poopy” he whispered in my ears, I smiled. “I love you too” I replied smiling he then give me peck on the lips. And wink at me. Ohhhh damn you choi minho for being goddamn gorgeous. “get dressed now poopy, we’re going out in a bit” he said I then proceed to my walk in closet to changed clothes. Same as him.

 

 

We were now on the clinic were the Doctor suggested last time, Oppa went to the comfort room, as I wait him My attention landed on a female is walking towards me, she’s alone she’s quite young maybe a little younger than me, she’s pale, and her baby bump is very visible already. She then sat beside me, she didn’t say a word. “hi” I said to her, at first she raised her head to find the voice, as she tilted her head towards me, our eyes met, I smiled at her. But she just look at me.. with no expression, “how many months?” I asked her again. I’m actually curious on why she’s alone. “6” she replied shortly. I waited for her to ask me back but she didn’t, I was about to ask her if why she’s alone when she spoke again, “You? You’re pregnant?” she asked her voice is soft. “yeah.. I’m on my second month” I replied cheerfully, she nod at me “you’re alone?” I asked her “yeah, you?” she answered back. “nope, I’m with my boyfriend” I replied shortly, “oh.. you’re like me” she said “but you’re lucky you’re with your boyfriend” she replied then her head hang low “why?” I asked her. “you see, I’m just 19 years old. Pregnant, my family rejected me, my boyfriend rejected me. And now I only have myself.. myself and my baby” she said sadness is evident in her voice. “I worked hard to prepare for the coming my baby.. I found some people willing to help me, but still.. pregnant without the most important person in your life is the most painful experience” she said a tear fell from her eyes. Without any hesitation I hugged her. “I don’t know what to say to comfort you.. but your hardwork will pay off.. just hang on. For your baby.. for your self.” I said, a tear fell from my eyes also. “thank you” she said. I let go of her then faced her and smiled at her “no problem.. I’m sulli by the way” I said to her offering my right hand, she smiled at me “I’m Mina, Nice meeting you sulli” she said as she shake my hands.

All I can think of now is how lucky I am. An understanding family.. A group of supportive friends, a loving boyfriend. Money. But Mina has nothing, but she strive hard for her baby. I don’t know what will happen to me if people will reject me, if Dad will reject me, if Oppa left me. By just thinking of it makes me cry.. I cant live without them. For now everything is perfect, everything is in order.. but will it remain like that forever?

 

“hey! What are you thinking?” I heard oppa talking, he was offering me a bottle of water and a sandwich “huh? Nothing.. I well are you saying something?” I asked him, though I know he was. “well I’m just asking you if you want to eat” he said “I just want water” I replied, then he offered me the water “the nurse said Dr. Park had just arrived, maybe in a few minutes your name will be called” he said. “okay” I replied my mind still on my thoughts. “hey what’s wrong?” he asked worriedly as he holds my hands “no-nothing.. it’s just that..I realized how lucky I am now. Having everything I wanted.. Oppa, don’t you dare leave me okay? I cant take it If I lost you.. I need you to stay beside me” I said my voice is filled with anxious feelings. I’m afraid to lose him “what are you talking about poopy? Of course I will never leave you..never ever” he said as he drape his hand around my shoulder and pull me closer to him “remember this poopy.. I love you soo much, you don’t need to tell me to stay with you, because I will.. even you will push me away. I’m sorry poopy but you’re stuck with me forever” he said as he kissed my head. “promise?” I asked him “Promise” he said.

 

“Ms. Choi” I heard someone called it’s the nurse probably. “let’s go?” I asked oppa “yeah, I’m excited to meet our baby” he said.

 

 

“hi! How are you Ms. Choi? I’m Dr. Park nice meeting you” a beautiful lady welcomed me as we enter her clinic she looks you maybe on her late twenties “I’m fine, Nice meeting you” I replied, “please have a sit first” she said “soo this must be your boyfriend? She asked as she looks at oppa, “yes, I’m Choi Minho” oppa replied as we sat on the chairs. “oh.. you both have the same last name” she said amused “yeah” we both replied as we gave her a smile “okay, ms. Choi so far, how do you feel? Any discomforts?” she asked “well, not anything I cant handle, still I feel nauseous every morning, and even on the middle of the day or night, and my cravings were really unique” I answered her like I was telling dad that someone had bullied me. They laugh as I finished telling them “yeah, her cravings were the most unique!” Oppa added as he laugh. Did I gave him hard time finding all of it? I asked my self. “well, that’s normal, other than that?” she asked I thought for a while “dizziness, and I sleep like I haven’t sleep in my whole life” I replied. “and sometimes I really got no appetite” I added, “yeah, she actually had lost some weight” Oppa added too, “oh! That’s part of pregnancy dear.. you’ll be fine, just try to eat okay? Especially healthy foods, well for now I guess you’re normal” she said. “wanna meet your baby now?” she asked as excitement  flows throughout my body “yes!” oppa and I said in chorus, “okay, transfer here dear, then put on the blanket and roll your dress up below your ” she instructed as she point the bed on the other side of her clinic, she then quickly move and prepare the machine. I then quickly followed her, oppa assisted me too “ready?” she asked I nod at her, oppa was on my left side, holding my hands. “okay, I guess it’s your second time already, I’ll out this gel first okay?” she said as she show as the gel, then after that she moves the probe on my belly. In less than a minute we heard a beat. It’s the heart beat of my baby, our baby! My lips immediately formed a smile and I look oppa who was very attentive to the screen “okay, I think you heard it, your baby’s heartbeat is normal, he’s growing healthy. Here you can now see that he’s now a little baby, with small hands, small feet, small head. A human” she said as she smile at us, I cant help but feel very happy, afterall my pregnancy is a blessing. Oppa leaned closer to my head and whisper “I’m happy, very happy.. thank you for giving me this baby.. I love you” I am beyond happy. “want to have a picture of your little angel?” she asked we both nod “two copies please” oppa said. “no problem” the doctor replied.

 

After the sonogram she gave us the copies of our baby’s picture. We then sat on the chair again, she still have something to tell “okay, Mr. and Ms. Choi, as of now, everything is fine, and hopefully throughout your pregnancy, but your still on your 1st trimester, soo there still a lot of possibility for Miscarriage, and other complication, you should take extra care dear okay? Mr. Choi, make sure she’s fine always, have a plenty of rest, she’s still young you know, avoid things that can stress her out” she said, scribbling something on her prescription sheet “well, doc, she’s planning on going to school this 1st semester, is that fine” Oppa asked “oh? Theres no problem with that, as long as you don’t stress out your self” she replied then she hand as the prescription, we both thanked her and leave.

 

We then head to jonghyun oppa’s house, when we arrive we’re welcomed by a loud laughs of our friends. They gave us cake. “so? How’s Paris?” krystal asked us, as we settled on Jonghyun oppa’s living room “oh? Paris was fine really fine.” I replied smiling widely at them “then what did the city of Love did to you?” Vic unnie asked, I know I know, taemin’s big mouth opened already, I can sense their anticipation “Here!” I said as I held my hands up showing them my ring “yohooooooo! See I told you guys!” amber said jumping like a little kid because of happiness “oh man congrats!” Jonghyun oppa, punch oppa slightly on the arms, as well as the others, they keep teasing us, “soo, when is the wedding?” Luna asked, “well, we both planned it to be before the opening of class, soo it’s like a month away. Mom is the one planning everything, small stuffs were leave to the both of us, since we need to get ready for our admission in university” Oppa replied and they were just nodding at us, “soo, sulli is going to school too?” Onew oppa asked, “yeah, she wanted to, the OB also said that it was fine as long as she don’t stress out herself” oppa replied to them again, “aish, don’t worry she’ll be fine as long were here” the girls replied and I flash a very wide smile “OKAY! I GUESS WE HAD A LOT OF THINGS TO CELEBRATE! CHEERS!” jonghyun oppa said raising his glass of wine, as everyone well except me raise their glass also.

-----------------------------------------

Okay guys! it's a filler chapter :)) it's really should be a part okay? hehehe I really love the positive comments, thank you :)) and for YURI. hmmmmm Let's wait for her comeback :D :D

 

 

I'll update later :)))