Chapter 37

MY RIVAL

Sulli’s POV

“hey, are you okay? what happen?” mama asked worriedly when she saw me, entering the house, my face is stain with tears, my eyes were swollen, its really obvious that I just finished crying.

“I’m fine ma, I don’t really feel well, can I just rest?” I said to her, I don’t actually like to drag her into our problem. “are you sure? You really don’t look fine dear, you’re worrying me” she asked again, your son don’t even care..

 “I’m really fine, don’t worry ma, I’ll be in my room” I said, and without waiting for her reply, I went upstairs.

I lazily lied on our bed. Any minute I know I’ll start crying again, blame my hormones for that.

The only thing that is on my mind now is a big question mark.

 

Why?

 

He never been like that. He didn’t treat me like this. He--

 

My phone suddenly rings, and hoping that it was oppa, I hurriedly pulled it out from my bag, only to disappoint myself.

 

“yobo-seyo” I greeted, my voice is kinda hoarse

“hey, where are you? Our class is starting any minute you know, and hey.. wait? are you crying?” that’s it, I wasn’t able to stop myself from crying again.

 

“are you okay? where are you?” yeol asked, I know he’s worried,

“I’m fine, just don’t mind me okay? I’m home.. I’m not really feeling well, so please say it to our teachers”

“are you sure? Aigoo, baby mama you’re making me worried, really. I’ll call you after class, and you’re going to tell me what the hell happen to you, arasso?” he said

 

“hmm” I replied lazily

 

“aigoo. Rest okay. bye” he said then he hang up, I guess he understand that I’m not in the mood to talk.

 

I sighed deeply.

What the hell is his problem?

 

He didn’t called

He didn’t even send a message

He didn’t even ask if I’m fine, did he forgot that I’m pregnant?

He’s so lame, very lame.

 

--------------

I woke up with bang on the door.

“hey! Sulli, open this door.” I heard a continues knocked “sull? Please open this, or I’ll break this” he said again, what now?

 

“get lost! Okay? don’t you ever try showing me your face!” I shouted really loud, so that he can hear, and understand it.

 

“I’m sorry, please. Open this?” he said urgh! I thought he is genius? What part of what I said he didn’t understand?

 

“I’m not going to open that damn door! So don’t you ever waste your time begging there.” I shouted back.

 

Now, did he forgot that I’m his Rival?

I’m used in arguing with him, and now isn’t the best time to pissed me off.

 

After that Oppa, didn’t do anything, he didn’t asked me anymore, I guess he sleep in his room last night. I woke up very early, so that I won’t see him, his face will just pisses me off,

 

“hey baby.. you’re fine without your daddy right? Let’s just teach him some lesson” I said to my baby while massaging my bump, he’s really small. >__<

Since that, today is Saturday, and I don’t have a class I guess I’ll just go around seoul, and enjoy myself.

Though mama was asking me what really happens, I still didn’t tell her, because I know what she will do.

 

I called some of our friends, I still need companion though. But some of them we’re busy, only amber wasn’t, this morning but she has to go somewhere before lunch.

I went to her house, I know she was quite curious, on to my sudden asking them to accompany me.

 

“spill it out choi!” she said, we were on her room, she was busy selecting channel, finding a good show to watch.

 

“huh? What do you mean? I just missed you guys” I said lying to her. But its true I really miss them. “you know, you can’t fool me, we’ve known each other long enough ssul, I know you well” she said raising an eyebrow at me. Fine!

 

“We fought” I said simply

“why?” she asked

 

I told her what happen

 

“whats wrong with him exactly? That’s lame, and to think you’re pregnant! Ahhh! I need to see choi minho now!” she said, obviously she’s angry.

“I know, I don’t even understand him”

 

“you need to talk with him”

 

“I will, later. For now I just want to vent my anger”

 

“okay, I’m going to treat you with your favorite pizza!” she said, and I beamed at that

 

After eating the pizza, amber started to fix herself, remember? she’s going somewhere.

 

“promise me, you’re going to talk to him tonight okay? I know he have a good reason” she said, oh how lucky I am to have a friends like them.

 

 

 

-------

 

“now, where am I going?” I asked myself, should I call oppa then? But, he’s not even calling me.  Aish

 

“hey, are you busy?” I called yeol

“not really why?” he asked me, I guess he had just woken up

 

“uhmm, well.. I’m out today and my friends were busy, so I’m thinking if you don’t mind, can you accompany me?” I said shyly.

 

“no problem, where are you now?” he asked, I told him the address of where I am now.

 

After 30 minutes, he arrived

 

“you okay baby momma?” he asked as soon as he reached me, “of course” I said to him,

 

“hmm? Really?”  he asked me, not buying my reasons.

“what happen?” he added now, he sat in front of me, we’re are outside of a café, today’s weather is really good, if only oppa and I was in good terms, I can asked him to walk with me, along the han river. But.. aish. I really hate him.

 

“nothing, it’s just that I really feel that he was on yuri’s side, you know, he should know among everyone what yuri had said during our wedding, and I really don’t know where does his confidence came from that yuri was good person and bla bla.” I roll my eyes telling him this.

“You get me right? He’s lame and urgh, the hell! I’m his wife he should be on my side” I continue telling him, and he was just listening to me. “you know what yeol?, I never been like this my in whole life, I am known for my fierce personality, but with these things happening now, I just cannot sit back, I have one precious thing inside me, that I should protect, and supposedly there is someone with me protecting it. But where is he now? He didn’t even bother calling me, and you know he never been like that to me.” I vent my anger to him, I really wanna cry right now, blame my hormones again, but there are many people around here and it would be really embarrassing to cry.

 

He sighed deeply and smile at me, what? Does he think I’m kidding?

 

“yaaa! Why are you smiling? You know that I’m really angry right now, I have been telling what happen to my friends, and instead of lessening what I feel it is just growing every time I remember that he didn’t even checked on me.” I said, my voice is kinda loud already.

 

“come on baby momma!, that thing should be between you two, I’m really out of your relationship, now what I have to do is to make you happy, to at least make you forgot what happen, all that I can suggest is, talk this with him, you two were very intelligent to be fighting over this, I guess it was just misinterpretation of things, now let’s just order your favorite cake, and its my treat!” he said then he called the waiter.

I’m touched. Really.

“fine” I said, but I’m actually drooling over the strawberry cake and he was right too, it’s just a small thing, we can resolve this if we talked about it.

 

After 3000000 years of waiting, my cake finally arrived, yeol order a coffee and a blueberry cake for himself,

 

“you know what there’s an exhibit in Dongdaemun, maybe we can go there?” he asked me, while he take sip with his coffee.. hmmm that sounds fine to me, besides the weather is soo good to be just spend inside my room

“that’s sounds good to me” I replied with a smile. Yeol smile back, he’s not talking to me actually he was just eating in front of me. Tsss

 

 

“waaah! Look at that, the artist is great, he uses the color well” I beamed at one painting displayed in the exhibit, I’m not really fan of paintings but I can appreciate. Hehe

“and this too, right?” I asked yeol pointing the abstract paint on our left side, it a mix of 10 colors, though I cant understand what it really means, Its pleasing in the eyes.

“hey, look at this baby momma” he said, now he’s pointing to a portrait of a mother lifting her baby in the air. “wow! That’s amazing, I wonder who’s the painter.” I said examining the painting.

“is it hard?” he asked, he wasn’t looking at me, “hard?” I asked. I don’t actually understand what he is talking. “hard, carrying a child with you?, you know being pregnant” he said, theres a sadness in his voice. “yes, and no” I replied. He then look at me. I look at the painting again, “yes, because.. I have to experience a lot of things, like vomiting, craving for unusual thing, and etc. but no, because I know that the baby inside me is mine, and eventhough he was unexpected, I don’t regret anything.. I didn’t grow up with a mom, and I’ll make sure he will grow up with a mom guiding him.” I said, still looking at the painting and caressing my bump

“aigooo, that baby is soo lucky.. with a mom like you, actually me too, I grow up without knowing who is my mom, but still I’m glad enough to grow up with a very lovable father, though sometimes he is really annoying” he laughed telling me that.

“aaah, enough with this drama I’m here to cheer you up right?” he said, then he pulled my hand “let’s go, let’s enjoy this day” he said flashing a smile.

 

But my body stiffened when I had an eye contact with the person in front of me.

 

I wasn’t expecting for this.

 

“poopy…”

 

“hey! Poopy wait, please let me explain” I heard him shouting, I didn’t mind the people I pass through, hell I mind the bump I have, what I know now is I should run, run away from, runaway from reality.

 

Is this the reason?

All this time?

Is he, having an affair?

Why?

Maybe, he doesn’t love me.. maybe it was all because I am pregnant.

Liar.

 

“baby momma stop!” I heard yeol calling me. but it wont make me stop, my tears keep falling from my eyes. Why? Why it have to happen to me?

 

“poopy!”

 

 

A throbbing pain on my lower abdomen made me stop.

My knees suddenly become weak, ahhhh! It’s soo painful, I held it tightly

 

Stupid.

How can I be sooo stupid?

 

My baby.

 

I was holding it, while crying. Its painful.

 

Suddenly I feel a warm liquid between my thighs.

 

 

My hands we’re shaking when  I touched it.

 

Its a blood.

 

 

I turn my self around, trying to find a person to help me,

 

“oppa! My baby. Help me, my baby!” I was crying hard, desperate to save my baby.

 

 

 

 

 

“poopy! Baby!.. hold on. Please..”

 

That was the last thing I heard until, everything went black.

 

 

 baby. Please don’t leave mommy.