CHAPTER 18

MY RIVAL

 

Chapter 18

 

Sulli’s POV

 

After I took a bath I immediately wear my clothes. I went bak to my room and saw Minho still sleeping. Haha he looks like a kid. I went to my bed to wake him up.

 

“pooky! Wake up!” I said patting his shoulder. But he’s not responding. Just wake up please, I cant stand to look at you wearing a boxers only >_< it’s soo tempting. SUlli, what are you thinking?

 

I shook him again as I scream loudly in his ears “POOKY WAKE UP NOW! WERE GOING TO BE LATE!” see? It’s very effective! He immediately open his eyes. Hahahahaha evil sulli :D I face at him with a bright smile. Don’t get me wrong, I cant hate him, because of what happen to us, nor can avoid him, because we both did it, the only thing we should do now is to forget about it, and go on with our life. And let’s just pretend that it didn’t happened. Simple right?  And for me, I should now forget whatever feelings I have for him, Because, he’s happy with yuri and I cant just ruin it. If he’s happy with her then I would be happy for them. Because I love him, and I want him to be happy.

 

He look at me, and he seems to be confused. After a couple of minutes of staring at me, his eyes widened on realization.

 

“s-ssul? We? You? And Me? We?” he started to say stuttering… “!” I heard him cuss. “ssul, sorry. Please. Forgive me, I – I” his face is full of sadness, I hold him on his shoulders. “listen pooky, what happened to us is wrong, I’m sorry. I think it’s because I’m drunk. Sorry. But you know.. we cant ignore each other again because of that, so now promise me, we’ll never talk about it again, and no one should know okay?” I told him while smiling. I should be brave enough right?

 

He’s shocked with what I said, I guess, he didn’t expect this reaction from me. “ssul, but –“ before he can finish whatever he is going to say, I cut him “Don’t, okay? It’s done, we cant do anything anymore, so now all you should do is get up from my bed and go to your room and take a bath because we have a class and were going to be late and you stink!” I said pinching my nose. Hahaha seriously he looks like a child, he’s pouting after I told him he stinks. “stop pouting pooky or I’ll your mouth” I joked as he walks towards the door still pouting like a little a boy. But he immediately stops and turn his back and faced me. “don’t joke like that poopy, I’ll be more than willing to do it.” He said then he wink. “SHUT UP!” I said. Aaah I can feel my face getting crimson. And now flashback of him kissing me is playing in my mind. Oh my gosh, I’m getting ert now. Huhu

 

I heard him laughing as he went out of my room. And me? I immediately removed my bedsheets.

---

 

Minho’s POV

Just forget about what happen? Seriously? How should I forget that? I know she’s just trying to make it cool, acting like it’s not a big deal. Knowing sulli, I know she will do this. If that’s what she want then fine. But I know very well, that I will never forget it. Never ever.

 

I immediately took a bath then changed clothes. I know she’s already waiting for me downstairs.

 

“let’s go?” I told her as I went down fron the stairs she was standing at the door carrying her bag and scrolling her iPad. “how about your breakfast?” Umma asked me, as she went out from the dining room. “I’ll just eat at school umma, we’re going to be late” I said as I kissed her on the cheeks. Sulli also said goodbye and kissed her also. Wow we sure have done a bad thing, we were acting like a good kids now. Hahaha I laugh at umma’s surprised face.

 

After fifteen minutes, we arrived at school, I parked my car on the parking lot, and I saw our friends waiting for us. Sulli went out of the car first and I then follow.


“SULLI BABY!” I heard someone shouted. I sulli’s direction and saw a tall guy with a fierce looks, smiling brightly at her.

 

“TAO?” Sulli said she was surprise for sure.

 

“Yes!” the tall guy said. “who’s that?” I heard taemin whispered as we look at sulli and that guy. “I don’t know, so don’t ask me” I said not removing my eyes at them ..And what’s with the ‘sulli baby’ thing ha? I thought while looking at them.

 

“what are you doing here?” sulli asked. Smiling brightly at him, oh a very good movie to watch here. (o_o)

 

“a very warm welcome baby” tall guy said, “where’s my hug?” he added. Oh! I can hit someone early this morning huh? And what’s with the weird Korean accent?

 

And , sulli hug him immediately. What’s with them? Who is he?

 

After 300 hundred years of hugging each other and letting us 9 look at them, finally they parted. Phew! I thought I will send somebody to mars now.

 

“hey! Everybody, please meet Huang Zitao!, you can call him tao for short, he’s the cousin of amber.. and obviously he’s a Chinese. And he’s here because?” sulli said but didn’t finish I guess she still don’t he=is reason, and Oh! It explain his word Korean accent, and he’s related to amber?


“I’m here because I really miss my baby” tao said. Seriously? This guy is getting on my nerves. The girls as we can see are very fond of him, they were smiling brightly at him. And we boys? No, not we, just me. Because now this four loyal friends of mine are there talking to him. Name me MR. bitter now. >__<


“I meet him, when I went with amber in china last year. Remember? When I accompany her to visit her grandparents?” sulli said, tao was wrapping his hands on her shoulders. “oh! That’s why. And he seems here for you ssul” Luna said. “yeah, he done everything so that his mom will allow him to study here” this time amber said. Wait?? That means? Perhaps, he likes sulli?

“of course, I really miss you couz, and you also baby” he said.

 

I clear my throat as I fake a cough.
 

“were going to be late, let’s go now” I said, so that this guy will finally go. “oh! Yeah.. I still have to go to the registrar office to get my schedule, I’ll see you later girls, and also you guys.” He said. WHAT? SCHEDULE? That means? He’s going to study here? !

 

“see you later baby” he said and kissed sulli head. Stop me! I’m really going to punch that guy. And look at sulli, she seems to be enjoying what he is doing!!!!.

 

“let’s go” Onew hyung said, after tao left.

 

The whole day, is really boring, unfortunately, tao is our new classmate, and guess what? He even asked the girl who is sitting beside sulli to exchange a sit with him, and that fool girl immediately agreed, tsss she seems to be starstruck with that Chinese koala! I mean every girls in this room, is shouting and looking at him when he introduce his self. And for everyone’s information, I’m more handsome than him. >__<

 

He’s like sulli’s tail, always following her wherever she go, and that girl, she seems to be happy. Oh god bring back my poopy please O_O.

 

Finally dismissal came. I then heard my phone rings.

 

“hello” I answered it was yuri calling.

“are you going to pick me here at school babe?” she asked.

“yes, just wait for me, I’m waiting for sulli” I said. Looking at tao he’s carrying sulli’s book. >_<

“okay, I’m waiting” she said.

“Okay, I’ll be there in 15 minutes” I said then hang up.

 

“Poopy, let’s go” I called sulli, who is still busy talking to them.

 

She then immediately went to me. See? Tao? She’s still mine! Hahahaha

 

“oh, Pooky, I’m sorry.. but I cant go with you today.. Tao is inviting me for dinner in amber’s house. He said he will just send me home after” she said. What? No!

 

“huh? What do you mean? If he will send you home, they will know you’re living at our house” I said, I know she don’t want them to know. “don’t worry, I don’t mind at all” she said smiling. “just go now pooky, I know you’re going to fetch yuri, and please tell ajumma for me” she said then smile then went back to Tao.

 

What is this? Last night we just shared the most intimate thing and now? Aaaaaah! NO WAY!

---------------------------

HEY! I have read everyone's comment with last chapter, I thank you all *bow*. hehe

and surprise! meet the new character. my baby Tao. hahaha I really love Tao :D 

I hope you like this chapter :D

 

 

 

P.S

 

this saturday I'll be leaving for Manila, (it's the capital city of the philippines, I'm from province) :D with my classmates, we will be staying there for 30 days. >__< it's a part of Nursing Experience, were going to have a duty (were going to take care) on Mental hospital and home for the aged as well as for those Children with special needs. (and please pray for me because I have phobia with Insane people :((  ) .

and thus, I cant promise to update my FF always, were staying on a hotel and I cant assure an Internet connection, though my phone is unlimited in internet data.

Because they said we will be very busy there, but I will really try my best to update as often as I can. 

so please continue reading it. okay? thank you sooooo much! I love you :))))

 

 

and oh! TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU WILL START TO AIR HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. ;))

 

AND I'M EXCITED. HAHAHA

 

and guys you can reach me through my twitter account :D @misseschoi 

I'm really active there. hahaha

 

I'll see you there :D
 

>>>>SHAWOLBABY<3