82 || The Sweet Confession

Backstage Princess

Jieun was anxious, more than ever. That guy hasn’t stop talking yet, despite his condition she had just learn. She was worried, more than ever, that her body tremble and her soul almost flee away. Her anxiety had yet to calm down as she rushes to where he is- which remains unknown after much information she receives from the INFINITE. But thanks to her experiences, of being good at searching, and having friends like Jiyeon who had much information, she took no time of locating him.

He didn’t stop, he refuses to stop. Jieun almost cried after learning he’s confessing, that he’s sacrisfying lots of things only to get Jieun back to her arm. She was about to lie back, listening to his guitar companion, that fills the cold air with warmth. It was bad, to be honest, his skills turn out to be worse than usual. It followed by such an annoying sound, when one’s failed to hold the string strong enough. Yet she keeps loving it, more and more, as she keeps seeking for more. It made her bursts to tears, with a huge smile plastering her face.

Her rushing steps walked forward to where he is. She stumbles quite a few times, only to laugh it off and stand strong, walking to where he is. She was holding it back, all the anger, the pain, the happiness, and the tears. She held it all, tightly inside, sealing it securely, and she’s ready to vent it all on him once they’ve met.

“Jieun-ah, are you there? Are you listening?” He asked, as if he didn’t hear her, begging for him to stop.

“It was true, that we were only games. It was true that the game is simply a revenged, for my sister death. It was true; the goal was to hurt you so badly, to make you suffer from the same pain as I do. It was true; I am cruel enough to make it all come true. I’ve planned a very cruel game, to make sure I’ll win and you will suffer from pain for an eternity.”

She knows, he has taken up lots of courage, to talk about this in public. He no longers hide, he no longers stay silent. He’s bad at expressing himself, so he must be trying hard to be able to convey his feelings. He had put popularity as her second priority and pride; he has choosen to dump it. He’s choosing her over everything else, her and her only, Lee Ji Eun.

“But I guess the sayings were true. You’re different, very different from girls who cling to boy, from girls who depend on others, showing their weak side all the time. But you never do any of it; you stand independently, showing no weakness. It slowly captivated me, that slowly my stupid games changes direction. It changes, even before I declared the beginning of it.”

“You’re captivating that slowly, I fell for a girl I should have hated for a life time; a girl who brought destruction upon my happiness, the girl who brought my sister life to an end. I was supposed to make her suffer and cry a river, to make her lost her smile, and let sadness took over her life. But I failed; I supposed I’m a failure. Rather than planning the game to make you suffer, I’m trying hard to make you fall for me. I want you to fall for me, so badly.”

“That day, when we break up, you told me I won. But I felt the opposite, I felt like losing, for losing my game and losing you. In the end, I got hurt; I got hurt for losing you. When you told me I could tell people I’m the one who decided to break up, I spent lots of time thinking about it. Pride, does it that much important? How about popularity? If you’re about to be compared with them, who would I choose? I spent so much time thinking about it.”

“Popularity and pride, those are very important to me, I doubt I could throw them away. At first, I was trying hard to get my mind straight, to get popularity and pride as reasons and priority to date you. And now, I feel like throwing those, if it means having you by my side. You suddenly meant the world to me, crazy, isn’t it? You suddenly meant a lot to me, that throwing popularity and pride is nothing.”

“I guess, falling in love is crazy. You know, I never express myself well, and thanks to my stupidity, pride has overwhelmed me. I was afraid to express my love for you and it was too late when I realizes the pain I has brought upon you. I regretted it, from bringing pain upon you, for bringing pain, for hurting your sister, for making you cry, I regretted it all. And if sorry will ever be enough, I’ll say sorry a thousand times. Yet I know sorry won’t be enough, even years of good deeds won’t be enough. And now here I am, only capable of saying sorry.”

“Then, you suddenly started to call me “L”, much to my disappointment. You even said sorry for calling me L, despite the happiness it gave me. I like you, more and more, each time you called my name, Kim Myungsoo, I fall harder for you. I must have sounded very cheesy right now, that you can’t believe it’s me… but this is how I truly felt about you. So please, stop calling me L and starts to call me by my name. It will make me very happy.”

She was standing, in front of the door, one step before reaching him. She could hear him, playing the sweet melody of the guitar. She suddenly stops her steps, despite her effort rushing to reach him. She was waiting, hesitating, for the next words he might said, to conveyed his feelings for her. She waited, curious on what would happen next.

“To make it all up, to convey my feelings to you, I will sing a song, to you and you only. Please, listen to it, and if it ever become possible, please feel my feelings, please touch my heart. Don’t reject anything; come to me, if you truly love me, just like how I do.”

♪ Infinite L ft. Kim Ye Rin – Love U, Like U

Jieun stays frozen, unable to move from her spot. She stays frozen, listening to his voice, his gentle charismatic voice. Between the lyrics, she could hear his faint groan, bearing the pain he’s suffering from. She almost cried, but she forces herself to swallow back all the tears. She can’t cry, can she? At least, not in front of him, it will be too much. She wanted to look strong in front of her.

How is he doing? She has been wondering around for quite a while, asking about stuff she doesn’t even bother to find out. Is he doing just fine? She keeps glancing at him, without herself realizing how far the feelings have developed. Is he sick? Why isn’t he attending school? She keeps worrying over trivial things, although she had vows not to care about him any longer. Guess, the vows was too much for a girl who’s in love. Yeah, she’s in love.

Each lyric, each line, and each word, she tried hard to reach him. She tried hard, to extend her hand and feel his heart. She tried, to listen to his confession carefully, without bursting to tears, without failing to accept his conveyed feelings. She wanted to feel it, his feelings to her. She wanted to touch it, his heart. She wanted to dig further; she wanted to know if they do feel the same about each other. She simply wanted to know. If it’s really him, than she will stop rejecting, she won’t think about it, she will accept only.

She keeps remembering things, their moments that has turned to memories, keeps passing by her mind back and forth. Their sweet times, bitter times, their countless fight and how they ended up broken hearted. They tease each other a lot, they fight a lot, and she cried because of him too. Hearts, do they finally found the answer to those questions? Heart and brain are two things that never works well together, they tell the opposite. One that tends to become irrational and one who tends to become very rational. And love… does it rational or irrational? Which one fit better?

And now, she truly misses him. She misses his touch, his warm, his scent, his means word. She suddenly misses everything about him, even the pain he used to bring upon her. How could she turn very irrational? Has she lost her mind? She’s changing nowadays; she started to think more about him as time passed by. She misses him, she truly misses him. It’s time to admit, that she has turned irrational because of… her feelings.

When the song ended, she hesitated again. She doesn’t exactly know why, but her heart is waiting for something else. She was waiting, for a word she has been longing for, a word he has yet to say. Why does it suddenly become very important? Does he mean the world to her? She doesn’t exactly know why, but she’s expecting for something more. And by the time it gets fulfilled, her heart might explode.

“Jieun-ah, I… I have feelings for you. I truly… I loved you, with all my heart. No, love might be too much, I like you. No, it’s wrong. Lee Ji Eun, I truly….” He continued, nervously trying to make sure his feelings reach him.

Bang!

She swung the door open, only to see his figure, sitting on a chair, with brown-colored guitar on his lap. He looked cozy, rather than his usual charismatic-cool-arrogant personality. He changes, to an unproachable and friendly vibe, to a kind and sincere vibe. She wanted to approach him, closer, closing the distance left between them. She doesn’t want them to be apart any longer. She wanted to shove off any other thoughts and focuses her heart on him, him only.

She cringes, when she saw him. He looked worse than usual, despite the cozy looked he posseses. He looked worried and anxious, as if he hasn’t been sleeping well lately, as if he had so many things in mind, as if something very important had been troubling him. Her brown orbs finally met with his, after a long time of waiting. It gives her peace that her heart and mind finally come in contrast, putting her tired soul to peaceful rest.

“I… love you…” He whispers, with his eyes wide open, shocked by her sudden entrance.

There was faint groaned between his words, the groant only she could heard. The guitar, he has yet to stop strumming it, despite the pain it gave. She eyes soon avoided his gaze, despite his effort of locking their eyes longer. She cringes at the sight, his left hand, which is used to play the guitar, was wrapped with white clothing. Each finger tips, each exposed skin, was wrapped with a white clothing, with blood dripping down. There was a pool of blood on the ground, his blood, that coming out from his bleeding injury.

The silence soon comes to an end, but the tense risen. Jieun, who has been sealing her lips, decided to put the silence to an end. The awkward silence, the romantic, bitter-sweet silence of them locking their eyes, suddenly comes to an end. She was about to conveyed her hidden feelings for him, but failed to do so.

“Kim Myungsoo! Are you crazy?! Have you gone out of your mind?!” She yelled, with anxiety and worried expression written all over her face. become sore, as she tried to make sure he’s fine.

He remains silent, not letting a single word escape his mouth. He’s being cautious, afraid of hurting her, afraid that she might run away. He has sacrisfied lots of things, to be able to stand here, popularity and prides, he has dumped it all. But now, he’s here only to receive her constant yelling and her anger being vent on him. He could only smile a smile that suddenly plastered his lips, after seeing her worried expression. She’s worried over him, and he’s happy about it.

“I asked you, have you gone out of your mind?!” She yelled again, but remains silent.

“If you haven’t, then I have! I have gone out of my mind! I have lost my mind!” She suddenly yelled, making his smile grown wider.

“Jieun-ah…”

“Kim Myungsoo, are you an idiot! Your hand is injured! How could you be playing the guitar while having your hand being badly injured? It’s bleeding, can’t you see it?”

Ah… she’s worried. It’s good, then.


The atmosphere was left to drown, sinking itself to the tense of silence and awkwardness. The clinic was filled with two people, who are slowly enclosing their distance. A girl with pink blush on her cheek, that naturally radiates each time she took notice of the man next to her. A man, who couldn’t help but smile, each time his eyes, met her petite and rather charming figure. The two of them were slowly enclosing the distance that has grown apart.

Her touch was delicate, gentle and soft. He could feel her fingertips, gentle, and careful touch, brushing against his skin. Her milky white skin showing how delicate her touch is, how gentle she is. Her face, her eyes, wasn’t meeting his, but rather concentrating on his injured fist. His left fist, she took a careful care of it, slowly opening the white clothing bandage.

She cringes at the sight, the injury was deep. She even flinches, but Myungsoo smiled to her, to comfort her. She had tears in her eyes, when she sees his injury. It was badly wounded, with deep scars and blood dripping down from it. She looked up, meeting his eyes that were finally in peace, after much anxiety for the past few weeks. He smiled at her, mouthing and I will be fine. She smiled, treating his wound carefully.

He could see it, the curiousity of hers, reflected from her friendly brown orbs. She held it back, scared to face the reality of him, getting hurt. He wonders since when does she start to care about him? She always looks cold, inapproachable to him, and ignorant. It nice, knowing that she, too, cares a lot about him. He didn’t want these moments to end, if only time could stop, he wanted it to stop right now. Right now, his heart is in peace; despite it fast beat that made it easy to explode.

“It’s going to sting a bit.” Jieun whispers, as she gently wiped it with wet cotton and alcohol.

“I will be fine.” Myungsoo whispers, but suddenly cringes at the pain.

“I’m sorry, I will be gentle.” She said, trying to do it carefully.

“I’m very happy, you know. I could finally see you again.”

She stayed silent, but it gaves Myungsoo enough happiness, knowing she does care. Her eyebrows twitch as she took a great care of his wounds. It stings a bit, but he could handle it well. He doesn’t want her to burst; he doesn’t want her to feel guilty about it. He cringes once in a while, at each time; she will lock her brown orbs with his darker orbs. The radiating warmth from her orbs has given his cold personality some warmth that made the cold weather warm.

He could finally feel her presence, smell her scent, and hear her voice. He wonders what else could he have wished for, other than this. Her touch that his skin lingers for has finally brushed against his darker skin. He could finally stares at her, watching everysingle details, perfectly sculpted face. Her charming personality and her gorgeous appearance are very attracted, that he wanted to watch her more, to see her more, that he can’t take his eyes off her. And now, if he ever found himself gazing blankly at her figure, he won’t have to be embarrassed. She’s his and he’s hers, they belong together.

“What exactly happen to you? You should take a better care of yourself. This injury is very serious, it has to be treated well or it might leave scars. The wounds are deep.”

“You’re going to laugh at me. Sometimes, even I do some stupid stuff.”

“This is not only stupid, but also careless. What happen, Myungsoo?”

Yes, she finally called his name. He can’t help but smile, grinning like some crazy idiot. He’s being cheesy, he’s being sweet. He took it off, his cool and arrogant masked, appearing as who really is infront of her; a handsome guy, with friendly and kind vibe, with sincere aura. It’s rare to find someone like him, handsome yet friendly. Most people choose to act cool and arrogant, thanks to their splendidly perfectly sculpted handsome face.

“I will tell you later. Just let me enjoy this moment.”

“This moment?”

“Watching you.”

“Cheesy.”

“But you like it, don’t you? I can see your face turning some shades of pink.”

“Arrogant boy, you’re being arrogant again. I could see your eyes, mesmerizing every sight of me. Am I that much captivating to you?”

“Yeah.”

Jieun didn’t expect him to be very blunt, answering that arrogant question truthfully. She could feel her heartbeat, slowly raised to a pace, where it could explode. She smile, showing a cheeky smile, satisfied at the compliment. Her cheek turned pink, showing shades of the reddish color that made her looked even prettier.

“It’s finished. If you ever get wounded like this, you’re going to receive lots of scoldings.”

“You’re being a meanie again.”

“I have to, or else you might hurt yourself again.”

She looks up, letting her brown orbs faced his darker orbs. His pitch-dark orbs were found scary at first, but soon captivating to her. She becomes curious, wanting to sink deep inside it. She wonders, what was hidden beneath the darkness and how dark could it get. What kind of consolation would she get if she ever manages to sink deep inside? She wonders and as the clocked won’t stop ticking, their eyes locked for hours, sinking themselves deep within each other orbs. Those honest pair of eye, she misses them.

He smiled, radiating a sincere vibe, rather than his usual cold smile. He didn’t put up a smirk that melts the hearts of girls. He put up such a sincere smile that manages to melt her heart. She prefers this, his warm smile, rather than his usual smirk and sly smile. She prefers this; she had no choice but to admit she loves it, that she would like to see more of it.

“I really miss you,” he whispers to her ear.

He leans forward, hugging her tight as if she was about to run away from him. He whispers it, the fact that he misses her, to her ear, that she could feel his warmth breath against her ears. It turns reddish, her earlobe, so does the pink flush on her cheek turn reader. Her heartbeat rises again; it made her wonder if it will explode because of him, because of the ­­ba-thump ba-thump feeling he creates.

She could finally feel his warmth, wrapping her cold-shivering petite body. She could finally feel his presence, closely, and their distance enclosing. She could finally inhales his scent, filling her lungs, something she has been missing for. She could finally feel his touch, against her that give off a secure feelings. She feel secure, despite the temporary uncomfortable feelings that bugs her for a while, before finally adjusting to his sudden touch. It felt nice, being with him.

“I miss you, too. But it’s your fault; you went missing for over three days. I almost died because of anxiety,” she replied, whispering.

“I’m sorry, but I’m in peace, knowing you do care about me.”

She didn’t hugs him back, she stayed frozen, but he’s happy. At least, she didn’t push him away; she didn’t flinch like the old days. She accepts his hugs, accepting his touch, accepting his presence. It made him happy, knowing she misses him too. It made him happy, right now, he’s very content.

He soon let go, locking their eyes once more. She hasn’t replied to his confession, she replied it indirectly, that he was afraid another misinterception might happen. She hasn’t said I love you yet, or let’s dating. She didn’t say those kinds of things, but it is said, she would remains silent, and she would express herself indirectly. So, does her words ‘I have gone out of my mind’ is another word to express her love? Or was it another misiterception that may lead out to another dead end? He hopes, it was another way to express her love. It should be right though, since she didn’t push him away, working hard to enclose their distance that has grown apart through the last few weeks.

“Jieun-ah,” he slowly took her hand, and placed her palm on his chest, “could you feel it?”

They locked their eyes again, to make sure they’re not dreaming. It will hurt so much, if this sweetest thing is just a dream. If it’s a dream then they would wish to stay asleep forever, for the moments to stay forever. She won’t be willing to wake up, neither would he. It’s too sweet to be real, that Jieun thought, she has turned naïve.

She nods, answering his question after gazing blankly at his dark orbs. She could feel it, his heartbeat, beating fast as if it was to explode. She could feel it throbbing, not painfully but excitedly. His heartbeat, it feels like it was about to merge as one with hers. Slowly, her increasing heartbeat become one with him, beating as one, beating in one rhtym. He smiles, letting her to explore him even more, not to hide anything from her. She wanted to know him better, so does he?

“This is… how I felt each time I’m together with you? Could you feel it? My heartbeat, its beating very fastly, isn’t it? Sometimes, I wonder if it might explode. I’m very nervous, each time I’m near you. I’m very nervous that this heart can’t control itself any longer. I’m very nervous that I was about to explode. This is how I felt about you.”

She looked at him and smile at his blunt personality. “I can’t get you off my head. Being without you suddenly makes me feel insecure and scared. I’m troubled, when you’re missing. I keep thinking about you, I keep worrying about you, I keep glancing at you. I can’t stop; neither could I do a thing about it. This feeling suddenly grows, and I can’t hold it back anylonger.”

“We’re the same, then.”

“I’m happy that we are.”

“Then… Jieun, do you love me? If you do, then please don’t go.”

She was stunned, he knows it. Hoya must have leaked it, although Jieun has begged him to keep his mouth shut. Maybe, that guy is as clumsy as ever, carelessly spilling out secrets although he doesn’t mean to do so.

“Myungsoo…”

“Do you love Wooyoung? What about me then?”

“I care a lot about him; I care a lot about you. I like him a lot, I like you a lot. I want him by my side; I can’t help but needs you by my side. I like him a lot, but I don’t think my like for him is the same as my like for you. I…”

She has no choice right now, but to admit it. “I… love you.”

“Jieun-ah, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…”

“No, no, it’s okay. I’m happy that you’re worried I might be leaving soon. But how could you know about it? I have told no one, unless… it’s Hoya.”


Three days earlier

He loves her. How dump is he to realize it just now? He had spent days mourning after their break up, without realizing his own feelings. No, it wasn’t that he had just realized it but rather he had just got the courage to confess again. He’s been thinking about trivial matter, nonsense things that he shouldn’t have spent his time for. And now he is, regretting his acts for not running after her.

He was desperate, to get her back to his embrace. But he can’t be attending school, not with this face; covered in bruises with swollen eyelids. His nose was almost broken the other day; thankfully his bone was strong enough to handle Woohyun all-kill punch. Or else, he might end up having surgery all over the place, for broken bones.

He has been angry lately, about things and stuff. The slightest mistake would trigger his anger. His maids were upset about it, they got scold a lot thanks to his moody attitude this day. His lips have been curving downwards and sighs keeps on escaping his lips. His appearance turns messy, as he has lost lots of times to sleep. He has been thinking of Jieun, 24 hours a day, as he was unable to keep her off his mind.

The INFINITE was gathering that day, including Hoya. They were visiting the sick Myungsoo or at least to cheer him up. They understand his condition, especially when it comes to Jieun. They may have yet to experience such a love, but they have had their first love before. It has become a past to them, and this buddy is having a hard time moving on from his first love.

Hoya was trolling around, he, too, has been moody after hearing Jieun’s shocking news. If Myungsoo shuts himself down, Hoya is the opposite. He blabbers around, talking to himself, comforting himself on his own. He rarely shares; he tried to solve things on his own and ended up leaking it everywhere thanks to his mouth. He was in the bathroom, when he started to blabber about Jieun’s problem.

“She’s going to leave in two weeks. She’s going to leave with him, with Wooyoung. What should I do? Damn it! She won’t possibly be leaving right? She won’t be leaving me and Pil Suk right? Damn it! Jieun, are you going to leave?” He blabbers.

It was an awkward silence that fills the room. Once Hoya exited the bathroom, he faced the shocked Myungsoo. He had glimpse of hatred reflected from his dark orbs, as if he wants to take revenge. He clench his fist hard, burying his nails deeps inside his palm. He gritted his teeth, hanging his head low, as his anger was unbelievable. It looked like he was about to explode and vent everything on Hoya. Hoya almost flinched, when he saw him being very angry.

It didn’t take long before his aura turn gloomy and moody again. He managed to hold it all inside, but it soon exploded. Seeing how Myungsoo has turned out, they have no choice but to asked Hoya about it. Myungsoo too couldn’t help but to eavesdrop their conversation. Something he shouldn’t have does, because by the time it ends, he got hurt, his heart ache. Yet if he didn’t eavesdrop them, they won’t be this much close, Jieun will be further apart.

“What’s wrong with him? He’s being gloomy and all sad again.” Sunggyu asked, frustrated by his dongsaeng acts.

“Maybe we should plan something to cheer him up,” The choding, Sungyeol jokingly stated.

“Yeah, it’s true. We all know L hyung like Jieun noona! We should try helping them to make-up and dates!” Sungjong, the innocent little maknae who didn’t get the slightest clue of the problem, happily cheered.

“Yah! Do you think it’s that simple?” Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“What exactly has happenned to him?” Dongwoo asked, calmly.

“It’s my fault.” The guilty boy admitted.

“Why? What? Who? When?” The other four barges in, attacking him all at once with all kinds of questions.

“I can’t tell you about it. It’s kinda… private and secrets. I was blabbering about the problem in the bathroom, since you know it’s kinda troubling me. And he heard it.”

“How can you not tell us? We’re best buddies! We’re brothers, we should share things.” Sunggyu exclaimed.

“It’s not my problem, it’s someone else, and I can’t tell you about it. She asked me to keep it secret.”

Hoya took a glance at the INFINITE, whom gestured a locking-their- mouth- and- will keep- it- secret- forever. They all stares at him with puppy eyes,  begging for him to spill it out. Even the wise Dongwoo couldn’t help but did the same as the others. He was too curious to hold it back anylonger, despite his knowledge of interfering someone else life is bad. 

“Okay, okay, I gave up. It’s Jieun. She’s leaving, in two weeks, and she’s leaving with Wooyoung.”

The INFINITE gasped at the statement, so does Myungsoo, who was busy eavesdropping at the door. If the INFINITE opens it, he may stumble down and ended up getting caught. Sungjong seems like he was about to cry, the boy has built such a strong relationship with Jieun. They looked like brother and sister, and Sungjong would follow her everywhere.

“Noona is leaving? Why?” He asked.

“Oh, she is? I can’t believe she will be leaving soon.” Sunggyu calmly said.

“We’re never going to look at them, being happy and fighting again,” Sungyeol sighs.

The atmosphere turns gloomy, no body wanted to tak further about it. Jieun is leaving, she might be leaving, but the probability of her staying is too small. Hoya knows how much she cares about Wooyoung and how much she wanted to be with him. He remembers how she used to cry a lot when he leaves. But now, will she stay? He, too, didn’t want her to leave.

Myungsoo was frustrated, ruffling his dark hair, and went downstairs. He was sick of their conversation and if it’s go on, he might go insane again. He might hit people, to vent his anger, just like how he had done to Wooyoung. And by then, his relationships with his friends will come to an end too, and making-up with them will be impossible. He’ll have to control this anger yet failed.

Bathroom, yes, he suddenly locked himself inside the small-squashy room with humid atmosphere that caused him to feel itchy. He could have locked himself in his room, but then he will be able to hear more of the INFINITE’s conversation. They, too, would easily found the frustrated him and they will tried hard to comfort him, something he hates the most. He needs some private space, not some consolation.

The huge mirror, hanging on the wall, surprises him. Yeah, he’s a bad guy. The moments his eyes met with his reflected eyes, the moments his eyes caught his own figure, he thinks about her, he thinks about his acts, he thinks about how bad he is. His gaze was unfriendly, cold, and arrogant. It reflected the cruelness of a beast, that may have terrified her. No wonder she wanted a break up. His smile was more likely to be a smirk, cold and arrogant, showing his two-faced attitude. It wasn’t friendly at all, it was scary, as if he had something else in mind, that would hurt her. His fingertips were cold, his skin was cold, and maybe that’s why she wanted to break up, because he’s too cold. Pride and popularity were the only thing on his mind, he never express himself well, maybe that’s why she left.

She’s going to leave soon, in two weeks. She will leave for sure; she will choose that man over her life here, in Korea. He’s sure of it. Here, only memories of the pain that will come and haunt her, leaving means getting rid of it and started a new life. She cares a lot about that guy, she may even love him. And he… Kim Myungsoo meant nothing to her. So, yeah, she will leave and he will turn hopeless.

Bang!

The house was shocked by the sudden noise, clearly heard coming from the bathroom. The INFINITE quickly goes down, stumbling on one another before crashing like dominos. The maids were freaking out, running here and there, to find their masters. The butler too, freaks out, as they realizes their master were inside, locking himself. The noise was very loud, as if something had crashed inside.

It was Sunggyu, who were braves enough to barge into the room. They all gasped at the sight. The mirror was broken to pieces, cracking. There were pieces of the sharp mirror on the floor. Myungsoo was staring blankly at his broken reflection, staring with gaze of hatred and sadness. He hates himself, for hurting her.

His hand was bleeding, with some piece of the mirror, pricking his skin. The blood drops down, from his left hand. He just stays calm, as if it has created no pain within him. The maids were running here and there, to help him, but he pushes them away.

“He knows it.” Hoya whispers.


“You’re an idiot. You should have punched something else.” Jieun sighs.

“I think I went overboard that day.”

“You do.”

“So… we’re dating now?”

“I guess… yeah.” She smiled.

“I love you.”

“I know.”

“Don’t you love me?”

“I guess I do.”

“Tell me, then.”

“I… I like you. I don’t know which one fits better, love or like. But I’m simply… in love with you.”

She looked away, avoiding his gaze. But as soon as their eyes met, their smile blooms.

“Let’s forget about all those problems. Let’s just date and enjoy the moments.”

“Yeah.”

 

A/N

There you go, my promise! It's MyungU moments with their sweet confession. I don't think it's sweet enough, though. So what do you think about it? Leaves me some comments and reviews down there, in the comments box. Now it will be a long chaptered of MyungU moments for the next few chapters! Thank you!