58

Backstage Princess

 

“Who exactly push you, Jieun-ah?” Myungsoo asked, wrapping an arm around her body as they walk closer to the beach.

Jieun was scared to face the beach, yet Myungsoo keep bragging her to play at the beach. It was only three days, after the two have their moments. The accident was still fresh inside Jieun’s head, the way she drowns and the way she being swayed by the ocean. She can’t forget how badly she wants to give up that day. Facing the ocean after three days of healing wasn’t a good idea, not at all.

Her leg wobble, barely able to stand up if Myungsoo wasn’t there to hold her. The waves, it seems calmer than how it was three days ago. Nice and friendly, not wild and hungry. Was the weather that bad three days ago? That’s why the waves are dangerous? She doesn’t know anymore, she doesn’t even want to think about it.

“I… I don’t know. I… I think its Hoya; he pushes me from the lighthouse?”She seems confused with her mess up brain and memories.

“It can’t be, Jieun-ah. It was 10 years ago, he was with Dongwoo three days ago, and he can’t be the one to push you. There’s no lighthouse around here either.”

“There was.”

“It was 10 years ago, Jieun. You are pushed from that stone; I don’t know who push you. You have to tell me.” Myungsoo said.

“Woohyun should have known, I don’t even remember who saved me.”

“Hoya was the one; he was soaked in water that day.”

“I can’t remember.”  

“That stone, Jieun. That stone.” Myungsoo pointed to a 2 meter tall stone.

“Stone…” And suddenly she blink her eyes, as if she manages to remember something, regaining some of her mess up memories back.

“Was it that much weird? For me to lost and mix some of my memories?” Jieun asked, realizing what has happen.

“No, you are under a trauma, Jieun. It would be weird if you are perfectly fine.” Myungsoo comforted her, knowing that she found herself as a freak.

“My memories, Myungsoo. I don’t think I could rely on them.”

“Who is it, Jieun? You remember something, don’t you? Tell me.”

“Bae Suzy, it was her. But I don’t think I could rely on my mess up memories.” Jieun said, confused before staring at his dark orbs.

“It must be her, then.”

“Myungsoo, but….”

“No, but Jieun. Let’s get back; you still need a lot of rest.”


It was night, Suzy was about to prepare another camp fire. She was busy, coordinating things and stuff, her long hair was tug behind her ear. She looks gorgeous, fitting her title perfectly. She was holding a list on her hand, list of names and stuff she needs to do. The rest of Miss A member was helping her, helping their little maknae.

Myungsoo had just finished talking to Jieun an hour ago, telling her to go and see Hoya or Dongwoo. She needs to talk to Hoya, to clarify things and if she wasn’t brave enough, seeing Dongwoo might encourages her more. It might be dangerous for her to meet Dongwoo on that state, however Myungsoo believes the INFINITE will look over her.

He has to take care for another business. It is Bae Suzy. He doesn’t care how sweet she is, how people loved her. He doesn’t care whether she is someone he should respect or treated nicely. Whoever mess up with his sweet and lovely Lee Ji Eun has to face him. He will make sure they regret ever hurting her.

“Woah, somebody is looking for me.” She exclaim playfully, fixing her hair.

“Yeah, right. I am looking for you, one insane lady.”

“Don’t get mad, handsome. I have done nothing wrong.”

“Oh, you should try to define nothing. You push my girlfriend to the ocean! She’s almost dead because of you.”

“Oh boy, you shouldn’t have said something like that. I’m better than her, handsome.” She leans against his chest and roam her hand all over his body, from head to toe.

“Get your dirty hands off me, you one flirty -----” He curses her.

“Sleep with me, won’t you? Forget your girlfriend; I will just make her disappear.” She smiles, almost succeeded in planting a kiss on his lip.

“You should try doing it again and see what would happen to your pretty face, ****” He pinned her to the wall, fiercely staring at her eyes and terrifies her.

“Why would you choose someone like her over someone like me?!” She yelled as he pushes her harsh to the ground, leaving her pathetically.

“You are nothing compared to her, Suzy.” Myungsoo said, living her alone.

“What is so good about her? I’m better in everything!”

“Not at hearts, you flirt!” Myungsoo almost slap him, if Jieun didn’t requested him to be gentle to every single woman. Jieun knows Myungsoo will be searching for Suzy and yelled at her, yet she spent no efforts on stopping him since she know it will be useless.


“Howon,” Jieun called his name, she flinched when she heard herself calling his name.

“Jieun, what are you doing here?”

“To talk to you, Howon.”

“You… Are you okay?”

“Better.”

“Let’s go inside, it’s getting windy here.”

“Howon-ah, I’m sorry.” Jieun said with her heads down.

“What is it to be sorry about?”

“My head is a mess-up, I can’t remember exactly about the incident. I’m sorry I accuse you for something you didn’t do.”

“No, Jieun. It is fine, I can understand.”

“But you are hurt, aren’t you? I remember how your face darkens.”

“No, Jieun. It’s okay.”

“Please forgive me.”

“Its fine, Jieun. I said it is fine. Everything is going to be okay, we can start new again.”

Howon.

“Call my name again, Jieun.”

“Howon.”

“Again.”

Howon.”

“Oh, how I miss the way you called my name.”

Howon, I’m scared.

“It’s going to be okay, Jieun.” The boy pulled her into a hug.

“Oops, I’m sorry.” Jieun whispers, as she realizes that she flinches as the direct contact was made.


“Three hours and fifteen minutes, Jieun.” Myungsoo shook his head, after seeing Jieun. He pushes Suzy off him, as the flirt keeps on following him everywhere, roaming her hand all over his body- disgusting him.

“What are you doing, Myungsoo?” Jieun stares at him in disbelief.

“You know her true nature, Jieun. A flirt.”

“Watch your mouth, Myungsoo. She too is a woman.”

“Let’s go, Jieun. Let’s have dinner at one of the restaurants.”

“I don’t want to, Myungsoo. Let’s just eat somewhere near.”

“So we’re now good, Jieun?”

“Okay, then.”

“You don’t seem to be happy.”

“I am.”

“Promise me then.”

“Promise.” Jieun said and smile to the man, ruffling his hair playfully and make him grin like an idiot.

"What are you two doing for three hours?"

"Nothing."

"Can't be, Jien. Tell me honestly."

"Nothing."

"Jieun-ah, did you two make any skin ship?"

"Are you jealous, Myungsoo?"

"A cool guy like me won't ever get jealous."

Jieun giggled at his cuteness, muttering something that wasn't clear enough to be heard. 

Idiot.