03

Backstage Princess

The sun has almost set down, hiding behind the shade of the puffy white clouds high in the sky. The sky has been painted into orange and pinkish colors. Beautiful has always, mesmerizing those who lives under it. Birds flew high through the sky. Classes are almost empty. Jieun has spent the rest of her day, gazing out through the window. Her condition didn't get any better, although she has seen her sister condition which is perfectly fine. Jiyeon and Woohyun, the two were confused about Jieun. They thought she would get better, but she didn't she just got worse. 

Jieun sighed again, may be for the one thousand time. She has been sighing a lot, gazing a lot, and spacing out more than a lot. She didn't reply any of her friends question nor did she pay attention in class. When the teacher asked her some complicated answer, she would only answer it with a simple one, unlike usual. Usually, she would gave the teacher a very detail answer, impressing them with everyword that came out from . But not today, not on this bad day. 

"Jieunnie~ let's go home. It has been a tiring day for all of us. I think my brain is going to explode from too much thinking." Woohyun talks to Jieun using his aegyo, trying to make that friend of him laugh. Even a faint smile would make his day a lot more better. 

"Yah! Nam Woohyun! Stop being cute, you're disgusting!" Jiyeon yelled at him.

"Jieunnie~ Jiyeon is such a meanie, stop her."

"Oh God. Jieun, let's just go home and left that person alone."

Jieun shook her head. Giving everyone a surprise. She stood up, searching for her phone inside her bag while thinking hard. She didn't even listening to what her two friends were saying. She has something, much more important to do. Something she has been keeping to herself, causing her peace to be destroyed. If she is someone like Jiyeon, then she must have puch those INFINITE guys and also turn the whole school into a chaos. But that's not her, she has always been the calm one, and sometimes too calm. 

"Jieun, don't you want to go home? You must be tired and Pil Suk must be waiting." Jiyeon asked.

Once again, Jieun shook her head, disagreed. 

"I'm sorry Jiyeon, I have some bussiness to attend to. It's important, you guys can go home without me. Actually, don't wait for me. And.. Woohyun could you accompany Pil Suk home? And stayed with her for an hour. Could you?" Jieun keep on blabbering without even looking at her friends, she is busy searching for her phone. 

"Are you sure? I'm free this evening. I could stay with you." Jiyeon offers.

"No, Jiyeon. I will be fine, trust me. You should go home."

Jieun found her phone and starting to press the button. 

"Hello, Pil Sukkie. Unnie will came home late today, don't wait for me. Woohyun oppa will be there soon enough, wait for him. He will accompany you home. Understood?"

"Ne.. Unnie." 

"Okay then, take care Pil Sukkie. Unnie loves you."

"I love you too, Unnie."

Jieun throw her phone to her bag, letting it crash with the books inside. She lift her head up, looking at her two friends who looks rather confused and unhappy. Well, it's not weird since Jieun is being sulky. Somethings is going on and somethings is wrong, but Jieun just won't open up. She is weird, she looks nervous. Even her fingers were shaking while pressing the button on her phone. She is scared, terribly scared. 

"Okay then, that's for today. I will see you guys tomorrow. Now, I have some bussiness to attend to." She left in a hurry.


Kim Myungsoo were anxiously waiting for Lee Ji Eun inside his class. The rest of the INFINITE were together with him. He sits on the table, near the window, pulls up his sleve and lowered his tie. Making him look hotter and cooler than usual. Lee Ji Eun has yet to came and the clock has almost strike 4. Where is that girl? He can't begin the game without her. The game he has been looking forward to, all his life. He has plan it to reach the word succesful and no one could prevent him from achieving it. No one, not even the rest of the INFINITE. 

The sound of footsteps near the door, a gentle one, however in a rush. It's no need for him to lift his chin up and looks at her to know that she has arrived. The moment she step in, her soft scent fills the room. Myungsoo inhale a deep breath, letting her scent fills his lung. The girl has arrived. Lee Ji Eun has arrived, it's time to get started. 

"Oh, you finally came. I thought you wouldn't, remembering how shy you are."

"Stick to the point, Kim Myungsoo. What do you want?" Lee Ji Eun has changed into a strict girl, with  a deep tone of voice, boiling in anxiety and anger.

"What? Simple, I want you to come. Wasn't that already clear?"

"Don't be arrogant Kim Myungsoo. If it is that way, then I will just leave right away. I don't want to see you."

"Oh, Lee Ji Eun. Don't you dare to threaten me. That cute and innocent little sister of yours, you don't want her to get hurt, yes?" the arrogant tone fills Myungsoo voice.

Jieun take her step forward. Letting herself be close enough to the man. She hates it, she hates the fact that Myungsoo drag her sister to their problem. Honestly, Jieun didn't even know who Kim Myungsoo is. He is just famous for being the School Prince, the Mr. Perfect. So why would he threaten her? Jieun couldn't even think of a reason, not the slightest bit. 

"Kim Myungsoo, what do you want? Leave my sister out of this!"

"Well, it depends. As a good unnie, you need to protect your sister, ai? Then, you need to fulfill my wish."

"Kim Myungsoo, just!" Jieun lost her voice as she was burning in anger.

"Pil Suk.. well, well.. that girl has been bullied very badly because of.. well her.."

"Stop it! Kim Myungsoo, stop it! Shut it up! I don't want to hear any of that! Don't drag her into this, kill me if you want."

"Trying to commit a suicide twice.. Well, well a third attempt wouldn't be so bad"

"Please, stop it! Why would you troubled me? I don't even know you!" Jieun lost it, her strength. She drops to the floor, with tears threatening to flow. 

"Simple, because I want to play."

"Just say it!"

"Be my girlfriend, Lee Ji Eun."


A/N 

Well, ideas keeps on popping inside my head and I have nothing to do. So here's what I'm going to do, post up another chapter for you to enjoy. So happy seing some of you who are looking forward to this. Keep on supporting me, I really appreciate it. The comments are loved and appreciated. Thank you very much.