04

Backstage Princess

"Be my girlfriend, Lee Ji Eun."

Jieun was shocked. She had just heard Myungsoo confessing to her. Was it real? No, it couldn't be. Myungsoo was just simply playing with her. It's their first time meeting each other, Myungsoo couldn't really have any feeling to her. Jieun need to show Myungsoo that she is not that type of girl, she is not a cheap women. She is a grown up woman, a lot more mature than you thought she is. 

"Don't even dream, Kim Myungsoo."

"Well then, Lee Ji Eun. Your dear little sister might get hurt."

"Don't you dare threatening me, Kim Myungsoo. Leave her out of this! Don't you dare lay a hand on her."

"Well, let's see what would happen tomorrow."

"Don't you dare, Kim Myungsoo. Don't you dare. I will protect her with all my might. I will protect her." Jieun was able to gather her scattering self, stood up on her own, and challenge Kim Myungsoo.

Jieun left and the rest of INFINITE were staring at Myungsoo. Right now, Jieun must have hated him. Actually, she should, remembering what has happened. She is anxious, worried. Myungsoo sigh in desperation, an evil smirk forming on his face. Myungsoo what is he planning? Revenge? He has been very cruel to her.


Don't you dare, Kim Myungsoo. Don't you dare.

Lee Ji Eun, the girl who has always been very calm turn anxious all of a sudden. Her heart keeps on accelerating, while her mind were somewhere else. She was terrified, her body was shaking. She keeps on bitting her bottom lip until it bleed. She could only hope she is strong enough and brave enough to protect her sister, and that Myungsoo wasn't that much cruel. She could only pray. 

Jieun has turned lifeless, she was drowned within her thought. What should she do tomorrow? Telling her sister not to go to school? She can't do that, her sister has been very happy today. Her smile finally came back widely, her laugh, and also her grin. It breaks Jieun how Pil Suk is in danger, when her sister finally able to find happiness. 

Then, Kim Myungsoo words spanked her. Hit her hard until she lose her strength, falling to the ground, letting dust and soil stained her clothes. 

Trying to commit a suicide twice... Well, well a third attempt wouldn't be so bad.

The past came and haunted her again, right when she has no body to hold on to. Jiyeon was not there and she asked Woohyun to take care of her sister. It hit her hard, letting her heart scatter to pieces. For the first time of her 16 year of life, she cried in public. She cried laying on the ground. Having the worse flashback ever. Kim Myungsoo, a guy she doesn't even know made her cry like this. 

A/N

Well, a short one I guess. So do you like my story? Please comment and suscribe! And if you do have some advice, feel free to say it.