10

Backstage Princess

The whole school was staring at them. Jieun barely able to breath, knowing the fact that Kim Myungsoo has just saved her. Suzy was glaring at her, feeling all pissed off after seeing all the things that had just happenes. Kim Myungsoo choose Lee Ji Eun over Bae Suzy.

Jieun was soaking wet, she could only stare at Myungsoo. She turn pale as soon as she saw Myungsoo's evil smirk. His plan has yet to be done. She turn to Pil Suk, who was safe but terrified.

"Jieun! Jieun!" Woohyun voice echoed. "Jieun! Are you okay? I heard what hapened."

Jiyeon came rushing, not too long after Woohyun finally arrived. But they stop their step, standing still at their own spot. They are too late, Jieun was already soaking wet. Their eyes was sticking closely to Jieun and also.. Myungsoo. It's surprising how Myungsoo also get caught in the mess.

If it's wasn't Jieun's voice who stop her, Myungsoo's face must have been full of bruises by now. Jiyeon almost lost her temper, transforming herself into a wild dinosaur. It's not something unsual, actually. Having Jiyeon loses her temper. However, Jiyeon never loses her control of her own temper, like how it is right now. Her hand has form a strong fist, ready to throw punches to the man.

But it's a whole different matter to Woohyun. Not only he does hate Kim Myungsoo, he had already seen how Myungsoo hurt his dearest friend. Even after Jieun asked her to stop, he has yet to stop. He choose to ignore Jieun and throw a punch right at Myungsoo face. Myungsoo needs to rub his cheek several times for the pain to be gone. The two exchanging glares.

"Woohyun, stop it!" Jieun asked. She didn't raise her voice, not a slightest bit. She stays calm as if she could handle everything.

"Jieun! Don't you see what he have done?! He had just hurt you and Pil Suk." Woohyun argue.

It's not that weird, seeing how Woohyun hold a grudge against Myungsoo. They both hate each others. It's silly knowing how they used to be best friend. Jieun knew how angry Woohyun was, but she also knew that letting him hit Myungsoo wouldn't solver her problem either. At least, Pil Suk is fine, for now.

"Just stop it, I could handle it." Jieun pleaded as another sigh escape .

Myungsoo smirk as he had another plan in mind. Not just to break Pil Suk but also Lee Ji Eun. Well, well wouldn't it be fun? Jieun took her strong steps, a firm one. She was terrified inside, having done a good work hiding it all alone. Her sulky side had raise up again. Having herself looking perfectly fine, when she is actually breaking inside.

"Kim Myungsoo, have you had enough fun?" Jieun said calmly, without a tone of annoyance inside.

"Well, well. You are brave enough, Jieun. I thought you would be too shy to save that precious sister of yours." 

"Don't you dare calling my name once again." Jieun argue, still with her calm voice.

As a mature woman, Jieun is different from others teenagers around her age. When she is angry, she wouldn't raise her voice nor shout. She would turn into a sulky woman, being very calm, too calm sometimes. Trying to hide everything inside. Jiyeon sometimes get annyoed because of it. 

"Jieun," he stops and stare at her. "Isn't your sister a bit too different from you?" Myungsoo acused.

"Kim Myungsoo, shut that mouth of yours." 

"Well, well. She must be a disgrace in your family. Just look at her! She is very ugly, I don't think her brain could cover enough for her. Not to forget that huge, fluffy, fat belly of hers." 

"Isn't she a little bit different from you?"

"Kim Myungsoo, I warn you." Jieun said.

"She must be a plastic then! Just see how different she is from her sister! One of them must be adopted." Bae Suzy's voice could be here from a far.

"Yeah, sure. She must have gone through a lot of plastic surgery to be that pretty. Everything about her must be plastic, including her personality.

"Shut up! Suzy!" Myungsoo defended.

No words could ever describe Jieun's feeling at the moment. She was sad, depressed, but also surprised. She never thought Myungsoo would defended her, he should have just insulted her, making her felt a lot more worse. Oh, she knew. Myungsoo must have plan something else, something a lot more cruel. Something worse must have waited for her, soon.

She took a glance of Pil Suk, who seems very upset. She hug her head low, making sure no one could get a clear view of her face. She was depressed, upset, crying, and embarassed. 

"No, you shut up, Myungsoo!" Jieun finally raise her voice.

"I have been having enough patient for you, but you kept hitting my nerve. Stop being a hero! If you ever tried to insult someone because of their appearance, I promise I won't keep quiet."

"Really? Prove it." He stares at her.

He took out an egg from his trouser pocket, throwing it to one of the overweight student among the crowd. The student almost cried and ran away, until a surprising incident happened. A loud voice fills the room, even Jiyeon and Woohyun gasp at the sight.

Jieun slap Kim Myungsoo.

 

A/N

I apologize for writing such a boring chapter. I forgot all of my idea as soon as I start writing it. I think it's time to work on my vocabulary and gramar. Here's chapter 10, make sure to stay tuned for the next chapter. I will try to update everyday and sometimes I would upgrade a double chapter. I need to finish this story before 9 January arrived. 

About this chapter, I badly want to share my opinion to you. I really hate people who bullied or mock someone just because they are lacking off physical appearence. To me, there is no enough reason to bullied or hurt someone.