69

Backstage Princess

Have fun scrolling~

They made up, at least people thinks so. Although to be honest, Jieun hasn’t been completely comfortable being around him. The issue almost brough their relationships down. Suzy too was threatening to be expelled, after the accusiation of kidnappings and inappropriate acts. However, it was all turned down, knowing her father was one of the funders of the school.

“Jieun-ah, you should stuff yourself a little more.” Myungsoo said.

Jieun was surprised when Myungsoo suddenly forces her to swallow one spoon full of rice. It was his spoon, leading to an indirect kiss which was unnoticeable to her. She groaned at his act, slapping his hand away as she was having the hard time to swallow all the food inside .

“I think you are the one who should eat more. You have just recovered.”

“And you had just lost 10 kgs in the past 2 weeks.”

He did it again, the indirect kiss. This time, he forces her to swallow her own made fried chicken. She cooks it for him, since he was bragging her all the time. Yet right now, he was the one stuffing her with the food. She has no choice but to munch it and finally swallowing it after much trouble.

“I will be fine. I will gain some more weight soon.” Jieun said, despite the fact that her bone was exposed.

“Soon, you will be running out of flesh.”

“Soon, you are going to get sick again.” Jieun shoot him another bullet.

“Eat up.” He stuffed her again.

“St- Stop stuffing me! I have already eaten.”

“You should eat some more, then.”

He stuffed her again and again, until she choked. He received a glare from her, before finally bursting into laugh. He laughed just to receive another slap accros his chest. She puffed her cheek and rolled her eyes, only to see him bursting into another laugh.

“You should do that often. I could laugh all day.” He said, stuffing another full spoon into .

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo, stop!” She puffed her cheek again.

“You are too cute, Jieun.”

She pouted again, rolled her eyes before finally stuffing a full spoon of rice into his mouth. She clapped in satisfaction, when she saw him having a hard time swallowing all the food inside. She burst into laugh, earning a ruffled in the hair from the boy.

“Yah, Jieun! I could get fat if you keep on feeding me like that.”

“You should recover fast, I’m helping you now.” She stuffed him another full spoon of rice, while grinning in satisfaction.

“You should gain weight then.” Myungsoo replied, with a mouth full of food as he took his revenge on him.

It didn’t take long before the two starts laughing at each other, as the whole canteen look over the two. They seem happy that the couple has reunited and seems to be lovelier than ever. It was nice watching how their relationships grown so much more.

“Why?” The two said at the same time before bursting into another laugh.

“Jinx!” And another laugh that almost make them suffer from stomache.

Two minutes pass by as they keeps on laughing before finally locking their eyes. It had been a long time, since the last time their eyes met. He could feel the warmth beneath her brown orb. She could feel the gentleness beneath his dark-cold orbs. They stay still, as they stretch out their hand, to wipe out the rice on the coner of each other lips.

She blushed, and his heart was beating rapidly. She scared that he would see how red she was. He was scared that she would heart how his heart beat so fast. He was scared that his heart might explode anytime. He couldn’t be anymore happier than today. She finally cooked for him again, just like the old days.

It was rather unsure if she truly has forgiven him. However, it is the best to forget about the matter and act it like this. He could never find out what she’s hiding, therefore he has decided to just get along with the flow. It’s nice to be like this, as if they’re very close to each other. This time, Woohyun might be the one to get jealous- a great reversal. Myungsoo has always been the one getting envious over the two, but not today.

“Tha- Thank you.” She murmurs, too low to be heard.

“O-Oh. No problem, I guess.” He replied, rubbing the back of his head.

“I- I think I should get going now.” The embarrassed Jieun stutters.

“Oh, I know. Be careful, Jieun-ah.” He replied, avoiding her gaze.

“I- I will.”

She was just ready to leave, when she stands up and walk pass him. I guess, he won’t just let this much happiness fade within 60 seconds. He pulled her closer, almost causing her to fall because of the sudden shock. It was soon something that causes her to turn not just red but also hot. He back hugged her.

“I love you. Don’t forget to cook for me.”

Why does he keep saying the same thing to her? It’s the third time in the whole week. He keeps saying that each time they met. She doesn’t know why, but she has a very bad feeling about it. She was supposed to be happy, but she just can’t. She was afraid to get hurt and it’s like he was about to disappear very soon.

“I love you.”

He said it again.


It was Saturday; Jieun was enjoying her day off. If it’s her usual self, she would be busy designing clothes or helping Jiyeon’s mother to prepares for fashion shows. Jiyeon’s mother was a famous fashion designer; she prepares fashion shows almost every week. Jieun usually follows her around, since she has worked as her assistant. But not today, today she prefers something else.

She is a multi-talented one. It has been a long time since the last time she played a guitar. It has turned quite worn-out, her guitar that was given by him a long time ago. Her name was written on it, IU. He chooses to name her IU rather than Jieun. He said it feels closer. He gaves her the guitar, before leaving her to wait.

She strums the string, humming to the melody. How long has it been? She raresly feels relax like this. It’s like she’s free, flying among the clouds. She emptied her mind, before strumming the guitar once more, adjusting her voice to the melody. If people prefers yoga, she prefers singing. It’s nicer and calm; it gives her a tingling feeling.

Humming and singing, as she tried to compose another song. Sometimes, idea just came to her, but today her head was full of his figure. That guy, who keeps on telling her I love you. She was unable to empty her mind. And so, the song comes to her.

♪ IU- Good Day

She was having a good time, until her phone suddenly ring. She sighed, picking it up before preparing herself to yell at whoever is calling. As you know, no body could disturb her during Saturday. Saturday is a day for her, a day only for her. She hates having problems on Saturday.

“Hello?” Her tone wasn’t friendly at all, but rather demanding.

“Jieun-ah! I win!” It was Woohyun who exclaimed happily, with his continues bragging of winning the game.

“You win? Congratulations!” Jieun face turn bright at the good news.

“Then we’ll go on a date, yes?!” Woohyun was unable to hide his happiness.

“Sure, as I have promised before.”

“Then, tomorrow. 10 a.m. I will meet you at the coffee shop.”

“Sure. Congratulations, woonie~.”


She prepared earlier than expected. She was too excited for the hang out, that she wasn’t able to sleep last night. Thankfully, her eyes weren’t that red and the black circles were appears to be invisible. It was 7 in the morning, when she had already taken out all of her lovely outfit out of her closet. She needed to choose the best; Woohyun loves to see her dressing up properly.

She wasn’t this way when it comes to Myungsoo, yet today she has the urge to dress up. Red, yellow, purple, black, green, blue, mention it all. She has it all, all types of dresses in all types of colors, yet matching them was quite troublesome. Her accecories was unbelievable, even if you didn’t count her own-made accecories. Her designs were splendid too.

What should she do? She has no idea on what to wear. This rarely happens; she is a fashionista after all. She usually just wears any dresses she feels like wearing to any occasions, and people would praise her for her broad taste. But today, wearing too casual outfit would be too casual. If she wears dresses, she could look too formal. What should she wear?

Woohyun didn’t even tell her where they will be going. Woohyun is a cheesy and greasy one, he could take her anywhere. He was chessy and romantic; he could take her to a ball, restaurants, amusement park, or simply for a walk. Let’s just pull out street denim. Printed t-shirts and short would be too casual, so just mixed things up with the brainiac talents of hers.

It was 9 when she finally finishes dresses up, including matching some accessories and shoes. She looks nice with her chic outfit and looks lovely. Pastel colors matches her well, but today she decided to look brighter. She looks lovely with bright colors rather than her usual calming charms.

Woohyun was already becoming cheesy early in the morning. He texted her the clues, asking her to guess where will they meet. His text was like poems with exaggerating words that… well, would actually melt girls heart. Jieun could only giggle at his cheesyness while thinking hard about the guessing game.

It was as simple as a park, the answer is. He was exaggerating the clues, making it hard to guess. Where you are the most beautiful thing in the world. Even thousand of roses can’t compare to you. Where flowers will envy your beauty. That cheesy boy wrote something like that.

Jieun was gasping hard, while carrying a congratulary cake. She puffed her cheek when she saw him throwing a heart to her. He was smiling sweetly, showing his eyesmile and perfect white teeth.

“A park, Woohyun?” She sighed.

“You don’t like it?”

“Your clues are… too cheesy.” She pouted her lip, puffing her cheek.

“I like being cheesy, it’s my charm.” Oh boy.

“Cake, for your winning.” Jieun handed him the cake in an instant.

“Thank you. Now, shall we go?” He intertwined his fingers with hers, as they walk hand by hand next to each other.


Amusement Park.

Jieun wonders why boys love to take their girl to an amusement park. It’s doesn’t matter whether they are super romantic, cheesy, or simply ignorant. They all take her to an amusement park. Although today, Woohyun took her to a classier one, with much more games. It’s better than her date with Myungsoo.

Jieun could see the big merry-go-roud that looks classy. There were haunted houses, shops, and also some crazy roller coaster. Jieun never really enjoy those stuff, she would be too scared to ride those. Roller coaster could make her heart stops beating and haunted house would make her stay awake all night long.

“So, wants some ice cream?” Woohyun offers.

“Sure.” Jieun smiled. Although the weather has turn colder, summer has yet to end. It’s quite a long summer, but within 2 weeks autumn will arrived.

“Mmm… Let me guess, mint flavor?” Woohyun teases her.

“You are the best Nam Woohyun!” Jieun punches his chest playfully, only to earn a hug from him as he lifted her up and spin her around.

“Here, yours. Say aahhhh…” Woohyun handed her the ice cream, after purchasing two of them.

Jieun puffed her cheek at his cheesyness before finally giving up and open . They sat down on a field grass, something they usually won’t find in an amusement park. But this park was big enough and no wonders there are a lot of couples hanging out here. Woohyun continued to feed Jieun with her ice cream before starting to play some pranks on her.

“Woohyun!” Jieun once again puffed her cheek before giving a glare.

His pranks are simply cheesy. He suddenly makes her ice cream touch her nose, messing with her flawless face. He knows she would pout a lot, before scolding him. And he knows he would have to clean the mess up. He may not be smart at lessons, but he’s smart when it come to making profits. When he sees the chance, he let the ice cream touch her nose, creating a greenish mark.

“Cute!” Woohyun smile, wiping the ice cream on her nose.

“Never do that again!”

“And when will I be able to do that again? You are just too cute.” He teases, ruffling her hair.

“It’s my turn then.” Jieun takes her revenge and the two played playfully. A day full of happiness and laughs.

“Shall we go? I want to try the haunted house.” Woohyun said bravely, knowing Jieun is scared of those games.

“Are you playing around? You know I hate ghosts.”

“Let’s just try. I could be your teddy bear, you know.”

“Gosh.” She sighed before finally giving up and let the boy hugs her playfully.

To be honest, she hates skinship. She hates it when boy suddenly looks at her with eyes of lust. She hates it when boy suddenly called her name. She hates it when boy suddenly touch her. She hates it when boy suddenly intertwined their finger with hers. She hates it when boy suddenly hugs her. Yet she doesn’t know why she feels like its okay if it’s Woohyun. She didn’t feel insecure but rather very safe and nice.

“Never leave my side, promise?” Jieun asked, pleading him with puppy eyes.

“How could I leave you after you look at me with those eyes?” Woohyun inhales his breath deeply, rubbing his chest in satisfaction.

“Promise?” She points her pinky, intertwining it with his.

“Promise.” He wrapped his arms around her petite body before entering the haunted house, simply to make her feel secure.

Soon, it’s only screams that could be heard. Jieun was screaming at some point, when she failed to hold it in. The ghosts were simply scary, like those Japanese ghosts called Sadako or something like that. They just popped out of nowhere, appearing in front of her eyes without any warning.

Woohyun was hugging her tight, since she keeps on holding on to him. She was scared, sometimes she shutted her eyes closed. But Woohyun by her side helps a lot. Each time she closes her eyes, she would hugs him tight, grabbing his arms. He too would smile and hugs her back, like those other couples.

“Woohyun! Why would you take me to a place like this?!” She screamed for the seventh or eighth time.

“Wasn’t it you who agreed?”

“You didn’t warn me it would be this scary!” Jieun puffed her cheek before screaming again since another ghost appears.

“It’s a haunted house, Jieun. Of course it would be scary.”

“How could you be not scared?”

“Because I’m a man. Just enjoy it, Jieun. Myungsoo will never take you to a place like this, he’s scared of ghosts.”

“Than you should just be normal like him!” Jieun screamed again, before burying her face to his chest.

Woohyun could only laugh. Jieun has never screamed before, especially in high-pitched. She rarely yells, unless she was cornered. She looks cute when it comes to her being scared. He may sound very cruel right now, but he’s a guy too. He likes seeing his beloved girl clinging on to him, trusting him with all her heart.

“Calm down, Jieun. It’s going to end soon.”


Woohyun was full. Jieun has been scolding him eversince…. He borns? Eversince they exits the haunted house, Jieun has been scolding him. He was laughing, after they get out of the spooky haunted house, which trigger Jieun’s anger. She has been blabbering non-stops now. She puffed her cheek from times to times, looking cute with her puffy cheeks.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t ever do that again! I was scared to death!” She pouted.

“Now, want a ride? The ferrishwheel seems fun,” Woohyun said, pointing to the big ferrishwheel.

“Sure!” She broke her puffed cheek and turned her straight lips to a grin. She loves ferrishwheel, he knows it the best.

They were sitting next to each other, pointing at the radiant orange-pinkish sky since it’s almost 5 o’clock where the sun would soon drown beneath the ocean. It was amazing and Jieun loves watching scenery. She was pointing at the clouds, that looks fluffy and birds that fly across the sky.

“We should hang out often.” She said out of nowhere, breaking Woohyun’s bored face into a grin.

“You have always been the one who is too busy to hang out with.”

“You never asked me to empty my schedule!” She replied with a mehrong.

“Waa…” Jieun gasped.

Woohyun was having his revenge. He pulled the standing Jieun by her arms and pulls her closer. He wrapped his arms around Jieun waist before forcing her to sit on his lap. She was startled and shocked, but soon calm down. Annoyed by his sudden acts, she flicked his head. He pouted; the two break themselves, laughing crazily.


“Let’s make a wish, Jieun-ah.” The boy comes back with balloons on his hand.

Pink, blue, green, purple, and yellow, he brought back all kind of colors. They had just landed a few minutes ago when Woohyun suddenly disappear. Jieun waited next to the bridge, where the river flows. And soon, he just popped out after purchasing some balloons. Jieun smiled, balloons used to be her favorite before she growns into a grown-up high school girl.

“A wish?” She took the balloons.

He closed his eyes, as if he was making a wish. She was mesmerized by his figure for quite a few seconds- at how peaceful he looks. Woohyun seems to be in a lot of thought lately, he seems troubled. But today, he seems to be having so much fun. And closing his eyes makes him looks like he’s enjoying life a lot.

“I have made mine, now your turn.” He grinned.

She looks up, finding herself holding pink, yellow, and blue balloons. She smiled at the sight, before following what Woohyun had just done. Slowly shutting her eyes closed, she inhales deeply. The air was quite polluted since Seoul is one of the bussiest cities in the world, but it feels fresh and relaxing to her. Wishing upon a star, she exhales her breth and opens her eyes, staring at the boy next to her.

“Finished.”

“What do you wish for?”

“No, I won’t tell you! What’s yours?”

“It’s a secret.”

“See, you won’t even tell me!” Jieun punches his arm playfully.

“Now, let go. Let the balloon fly.” Woohyun said, letting go his balloons slowly. Jieun soon followed her, staring at the balloons that fly up to the sky.

“Bye-bye! Take care!” Jieun was being childish, jumping around and shouting at those balloons, biding her farewell. Woohyun giggled and soon followed her act.

“I’m having so much fun today, Woohyun. It’s been a while since I felt this way.” She said, stretching her body.

“It’s been a while since I saw you being childish.” His never-ending pranks start again.

“You are a meanie! I’m still a teenager!” She puffed her cheek again, it seems like puffing her cheek is one of her habits. Something Woohyun had just learnt. Whenever she’s annoyed or being childish, she puffed her cheek a lot.

“Hey, Jieun.” His tone turns sweet and gentle.

“Yes?”

I love you,” He conveyed his feelings, kneeling down with red roses on his hand.

She walked closer toward him, leaning against his broad chest. He soon stands up, waiting for her answers. She soon hugs him, burying her face under his chest. Before resting her chin against his broad shoulder. She could feel his arms around her waist, traveling upwards to her back. He knows manner after all.

“Thank you. I love you.” She whispers.


He was watching them from a far, how the two were really romantic. He was bearing them all, the huggings, the feeding each other parts, the haunted house, the skinship, the pain. However, this time his world turns grey. He saw it, the girl he loved confenssing to his eternal enemies. He saw it all, and he’s breaking apart.

 

A/N

Kekeke… I was supposed to fool all of you on APRIL FOOLS! It seems fun and worth to give a shot. But… I’m too excited to write! So here we go, a present on april fools. An update! How’s the MyungU moments at the beginning? Although most of this is WoohyunXIU moments, there will be much more myungU moments the next time I updated… Which will be around… the beginning of May? Bye~ Going back to HIATUS. And.. Thank you for all the comments! I feel like being encouraged by all of you! Please look forward to my works and continued to leaves me comments even critics is okay! I’m developing to be a better writer by reading comments. Thank you.