19 : Nam Woohyun's Act

Backstage Princess

Everything is going the way Kim Myungsoo planned, not how Lee Ji Eun wants. The two person which are a complete opposite are going to entre the battlefield soon. The game, that no one know how it will ends, has started. Leaving Jieun having no option but to agree to Kim Myungsoo about everything.

Things are going to get unexpectedly awkward and weird today. Jieun knew that Jiyeon and Woohyun will got a terrible shock from what she would do within an hour. Jiyeon will absolutely yelled at her and Woohyun would stay in a deep silent. Only Myungsoo, who will got satisfied from it. This is his game after all.

After spending another long night at the hospital, Jieun rushes to the school. She doesn't even have the appetite to eat something. She left her stomach empty again. She should have cooked for Myungsoo today, but she won't ever spent her time to cook for Kim Myungsoo. She decided to buy something very cheap for Kim Myungsoo and hopefully she brought the food he hates the most. Well, she never knew what he likes and he hates, because she simply never care.

"Jieun!" Jiyeon called, running to her, followed by Woohyun behind.

"Do you stay awake all night again?" Woohyun asked.

Her pink lips formed a faint smile, her head gave him a simple nod. Woohyun heave a sigh, no matter how long he nag, Jieun keeps doing the same. She has spent another sleepless night. Sooner or later, she would surely got sick. The fact that she barely eat, cause him to be more worried. 

"Jiyeonnie~, Woohyun, if something weird happen today, please don't do anything stupid. Just let it be." Jieun whispers to her two bestfriend as she walk to the main entrance of the school.

Jieun has became unexpectedly calm today. It's Jieun, she has always been calm, but not this much calm. When she is anxious or worried, she would turn calm. However, after what happen to Pil Suk, it's almost impossible seeing her becoming this calm. From the beginning, Jiyeon could already guess something is going on here.

"Jieun, don't you want to use the backdoor?" Woohyun asked.

"No, not today. I need to do something, I need to confront someone." Jieun explain.

"And what do you mean by something weird is going to happen?" Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

"I can't explain. It's just a precaution. If something weird and surprising does happen, don't do anything. I will take care of it by myself." Jieun pleaded.

Jiyeon has a temper, everyone knows that. Woohyun hates Myungsoo, Jieun knew that very well. If she suddenly confessed to Kim Myungsoo without any warning, she could speculate what would happen next. Jiyeon would lose her temper, shouting and yelling around, not only to her but also to Myungsoo. Her hand would form a fist, punching Myungsoo right in his face without any mercy. Although Myungsoo deserve it, Jieun is a woman with manner and pride, she won't let that happen. As for Woohyun, Myungsoo would be beaten up very badly by him. It would takes weeks before Myungsoo could recover and there's a huge chance that Woohyun might get expelled.

From now on, it's going to be her on her own. She knew how much they are going to be disappointed. However, she needs to protect the things she need to protect. Including her sister, who is still in a state of coma. If it wasn't for Pil Suk, she wouldn't have done this. This is a disgrace to her pride and self. This is truly a disgrace.

As soon as she took a step forward, entering the school main entrance, she rush to the school hallway. There he was, Kim Myungsoo, together with the rest of INFINITE and a bunch of people waiting. Waiting for her.

Seems like the game has become interesting.


 

Jieun walk closer to the INFINITE alone. Along the way, she could still hear insults. People are mocking her and questioning her, although some people still admire her. After all, the incident will have it's impact on her and on the school. People are questioning her, about her true identity, whether she is fake or not.

Jiyeon and Woohyun froze on their own spot, as Jieun took her brave step foward, to the INFINITE. This is the game she had sign up to, the game she will played, may be for the next few month. Jiyeon eyes grow wider as Jieun took a lunch box from her bag, giving it to Kim Myungsoo.

Jieun could feel how her heartbeat suddenly accelerates. It's too embarassing for her. Her brave steps turn shaky as time passed by. The hallways seems to be longer and farther than usual. Her hand became sweaty and her face become pale. She bit her lips harshly until it bleed. And there she is, standing infront of Kim Myungsoo.

She took out the lunch box, something she prepared in 3 minutes before entering the school gate. Passing it to Kim Myungsoo as she swallow her anxiety. Her hand was shaking and she almost fell to the ground if it wasn't his hand again that supports her body to keep on standing up and straight.

"Myungsoo-ssi," Jieun began, "I made this personally for you. I would be glad if you accepted this."

"Thank You, Jieun-ssi. Do you have anything to say?" Myungsoo began.

"Y-Yesterday, when you save me.. and my sister. When you defend me, I wanted to thank you. You are truly the..." Jieun didn't finish her sentence.

"I'm sorry, Jieun-ssi. I couldn't hear you." Myungsoo smirked arrogantly.

Jieun gave him a death glare, whispering softly. "You really are daring Kim Myungsoo. Do you know? I could ruined your plan right at this moment."

"You won't, will you? Do you know what would happen to your dear little sister?"

Jieun gulp as she continues her confession.

"You really truly are my hero, Kim Myungsoo. I love..." Jieun couldn't finish her sentece because another surprising thing happens.

"Nam Woohyun! Get back this instant!" Jiyeon yelled but it was too late.

"Darn it! Jieun!" Woohyun rush to Jieun, he was very angry but didn't lose his self-control.

Woohyun needs to stop this, how? With his way. He grab Jieun's arm, carresing her cheek, and stop it his way. 


 

Jieun was very surprised that she froze that very moment. Woohyun push her away from Kim Myungsoo, pulling her closer to him. Before she could nag him or shout at him, Woohyun sealed away her lip. He pressed his lip against hers, kissing her gently for quite a long time. They stay that way, until Jieun fainted.

Woohyun drag Jieun away with him, carrying Jieun in a bridal style. She fainted, she was very shocked. She couldn't believe what Woohyun has just done. Even Jiyeon froze, she couldn't believe what she had just saw. And Kim Myungsoo looks rather pissed off.

Seems like the game didn't go as he planned it to be, nor has it became an advantage to Jieun's favor.

To everyone surprise, Nam Woohyun has just kissed Lee Ji Eun.