41 : A Tutoring for Pil Sukkie

Backstage Princess

 

Jieun was tired, her body aches so much. Where did she sleep last night? She is sure she didn’t sleep on her bed last night. She doubt she even sleep in her room. Her head is dizzy and she was laying weakly on her table. She didn’t have strength to do anything else other than that.

“Woah, it’s morning and you’re being like that?” Jiyeon frowns; she can’t believe her friend was being limp early in the morning. Jieun has never been this way before.

“Jieun, what happen to you?” Woohyun added.

“Good question, tiger.” Jieun teases him.

“Should we skip class again, Jieun? It won’t be that bad.”

“Idiot, tiger! No, you two are going nowhere. Accompany me!” Jiyeon yelled.

“I’m not going anywhere, I will just stay here.” Her voice was barely audible.

“Did you forget your lunch or breakfast? Have you eaten for the last three days?”

“I eat, Woohyun. I just didn’t sleep.”

“You didn’t sleep! Why?” Jiyeon squealed.

“I don’t know, Jiyeon. I’m tired.” Jieun snuggles, as she tried to sleep.

“Let’s just skip class and get some sleep, Jieun. I don’t want you to get sick.” Woohyun offers.

“No, Woohyun. Enough of skipping class, I won’t have time to tutor you the next time you failed.”


Jieun was laying lifelessly, feeling tired and all worn out. She stretched her body, trying to feel better and it works. She has been sleeping for 15 minutes and the bell wakes her up. Thankfully, it was a free time for the first lessons, since there will be an announcement from the class radio. Most of the student weren’t there; they choose to skip the first lesson.

Jieun was trying hard to sleep, but failed. It was too loud, although the announcement weren’t very important, Jieun keeps on listening. Well, it’s about the coming up exams but she is too tired to care about it know. As if not studying will flunk her out, she has a genius brain and she usually works hard just leaves it alone, she would be able to pass easily.

“Jieun, where have you been?” It was Myungsoo who came after spotting her on her desk.

“Nowhere, Myungsoo. Do you need anything?”

“My lunch, Jieun. What happen to you?”

“I haven’t been sleeping lately. I need to tutor Pil Suk all night, help her doing her homework… I’m tired now.”

“So, you don’t cook?”

“I cooked. Ddukbokki for today.” Jieun handed him his lunch and he flew away quickly, letting Jieun rest.

After their date, a few weeks ago, the two has become very close. Jieun would cook for him every day, preparing lunch for him. Myungsoo too would arrive real early in the morning and come to Jieun to take his lunch. They would talk for hours before classes and during lunch Myungsoo would join her while annoying Woohyun.

Not only have they become close, but their popularity too- once again burst up to the sky. People around the school are talking about them. The issue about the two dating again was spreading quickly. Many of them saw their romantic date yesterday, some of them squeals in excitement while some others could only keep their envious feeling inside.

“Jieun-ah, tell me what happen.”

“Myungsoo-ssi, I would be glad if you would just come back later.”

“Okay, then. Just take care of yourself, Jieun. I would be sad if you got sick. Later, you have to tell me what happen.”

Jieun nodded as she burry her face under her arms, trying to get some rest. Exams are coming up and there is so many things she need to do. And once again, this is something Pil Suk need the most.


“So you’re not sleeping, because….?” Jiyeon asked, chewing her food.

“Yah, you little dino! Swallow your food before talking!” Woohyun frowns in disgust.

“Could you two please stop quarrelling all the time?” Jieun requested politely as she open her lunch box.

“She is tired, give her some peace of mind, you idiot!” Myungsoo pop up out of nowhere.

“Oh, you came again. I just lose my appetite because of you.” Woohyun glare at him.

“Of course, my girlfriend is here.” Myungsoo almost able to wrapped his arms around Jieun shoulder.

“Shoo, Myungsoo. Don’t disturb us.” Jieun said. As usual, this four people always quarrel with each other.

“Told me what happen to you and I will leave.”

“Nah, you should tell us Jieunnie.” Jiyeon nodded her head, signaling her agreement with Myungsoo.

Jieun sighed as her mind rush back to the night before. She was very tired, after school she needs to take care of her sister.

“Pil Suk is going to flunk out.” Jieun sighed.

“Flunk out! Explain, Jieun.” Jiyeon yelled as her eyes widen in shock.

For almost 2 months, because of what Myungsoo did, Pil Suk lay lifelessly on the hospital bed. She was sick, almost unable to recover. During those times, she missed lots of classes and lessons. As a C-class student, it was hard to catch up with the lessons. Pil Suk was completely the opposite of Jieun, who’s a A-class student. And her scores just drop tremendously that she could flunk out of the school if she didn’t pass the coming up exams.

Lately, Jieun has been busy tutoring her. She rarely sleeps at night, she needs to make some notes for Pil Suk and help her do her homework. It was another bunch of thing she needs to do, after finishing another whole lot of things to finish. She would be glad if Pil Suk scores gone up after having Jieun to tutor her, but no. Her scores drop down even more.

“So, you spent the whole night tutoring her?” Jiyeon asked, her eyebrows gone upward.

“Wasn’t that supposed to be enough? I change from D-class student to an A-class student because you tutor me, Jieun. But her scores drop down?”

Jieun nodded. “She never listens to me. Whenever I tried to tutor her, teach her, she would fall asleep without even listening to it.”

“Can’t believe it! You’re a good teacher, Jieun. And if she ever flunks out…”

“Don’t even remind me, Woohyun.”

“And whose fault is this?”

Kim Myungsoo’s fault.

“Somebody should tutor her then!” Jiyeon squealed, offering a solution.

“Definitely not me. I would flunk out if I teach her and she may flunk out together with me.” Woohyun rejected the offer right away.

“Jiyeon, then. We have no other choice. She gets bored if I tutor her.” Jieun requested.

“No! She would be gossiping all the time instead of tutoring her.” Woohyun yelled.

“I would be the best option then. I’m smart and I’m sure she will be interested in me.” Myungsoo offers himself just to receive a tense glare from all of them.

“No!” The three shouted in unison.

“And why?”

“I won’t let you enter my house.” Jieun insisted.

“I won’t let you get closer to her, idiot.” Woohyun glare.

“If she ever get hurt, I’m going to kill you.” Jiyeon threaten.

All of them sighed, no matter how hard they rejected the fact, it would still be a fact. Myungsoo would be the best option. He is also another A-class student, another top student who usually rank second after Jieun. Jieun was also sure that Pil Suk won’t be able to resist him. However, bringing him to her home, she didn’t like the idea at all.

“But, Jieun… I think it’s the best option.” Jiyeon finally gave up.

“If he will be coming to your house, make sure I am there.” Woohyun too gave up.

“Seems like we won’t be having another option.” Jieun sighed in frustration. She is getting trapped with him again, and now it would be another additional 2 hours.

“When will we start? Tomorrow won’t be so bad.”

“Well, then. Tomorrow, 4 o’clock after school and make sure it finishes before 6.”

“I would join you, Jiyeon too.” Woohyun insisted and Jieun just nodded.

 

A tutoring for Pil Suk, where would it bring their relationship?

 

 

A/N

Hello there. Greetings! I want to try to talk to you guys! My subbie and readers! But I don't know what I would like to talk about... Well, firstly, again I'm going to thank you all for the great supports and also great comments. I'm happy knowing how many people loves this story. Mmm.. I will try to update the next chapter by tomorrow. I haven't been having much free time to spent for writing, I'm very busy lately and I'm trying hard not to leave this story on HIATUS! 

Well, then. I'm so sorry this chapter is very short and not so interesting, well in other words, boring. As usual, comments are loved and don't forget to click on subscribe button!