11

Backstage Princess

It was dark and rather gloomy. There's no sound of sobbing, only silence that fills the room. Jieun had been very worried, after what happened that afternoon. She wanted to talk to Pil Suk, yet and the same time she knew Pil Suk needed sometime alone. Even Jieun, the strong woman also got hurt after the incident. Being called 'plastic' hurt her. She never took any plastic surgery, nor tried to became graceful. She never ever think about having a plastic surgery or changing her original personality.


Three knock was heard coming from outside Pil Suk's room. Jieun has gather enough courage to stand up and talk to her sister. She took her step gently and making her way towards Pil Suk room, entering it slowly. 

Pil Suk was sitting at the corner, hugging her favorite doll. She looks hurt and terrified, but managed to put up a smile when her sister enters. The two sibling may look a little bit too different, but they have the same habbit. They turn sulky when troubled. Jieun took a sit next to her sister and hug her tightly.

"Unnie, you're choking me." Pil Suk said cheerfully. 

"It's okay Pil Suk, just say it. You're hurt, unnie understand that. Unnie was there, just talk to me. I will listen, you can cry if you wanted to." Jieun explain.

"I'm fine, unnie. I'm worried about you. You must be hurt too, being called plastic and fake." Pil Suk said slowly, afraid of hurting her unnie.

"Unnie is just fine. I know the truth than I'm not plastic. You shouldn't care about what others think about you. But you are hurt Pil Suk, just cried if you wanted it. Cries doesn't mean you're weak."

It doesn't take much time before you could hear sobbings clearly. Pil Suk hugs her sister tightly and started to cry. Telling her unnie how hurt and disappointed she was. Jieun tried to calm her down, but her tears just won't stop flowing. She too was hurt, and seeing how much it hurt Pil Suk- hurts her more. Jieun patted her sister back, listening to every single word, and giving comfort from time to time. 

"I will protect you. I promise. You won't get hurt ever again." 

They spent the rest of the night crying. Today, again, Jieun didn't sleep. She spent the whole night taking care of her sister. Trying to make her feel better, trying to shooed away her nightmare. Causing her black circle became a lot more visible.

 

A/N

A short chappie! It would took me a while to finish the next chapter. Please stay tuned. This story might be kind of slow, but please be patient. Thank You.