Me like a dog

My Bride is Cinderella

“What do you think about staying at my house??”, Suzy said.

“Since your grandma is back to your province, who will be at your side now? And who will take care of your house?”, she stares at her. “I didn’t mean to judge your house my friend, I’m just concerned about you”, then she hugs her friend.

“Maybe I would just go back to our province. I have nothing left here”, she packs her things.

“How about school? How about your dream to be an artist? How ‘bout Myungsoo?”, she stops for a moment.

 

---

 

“Last time I was here, we were about ten years old. I remember, your dad let me go downstairs to see your winery”, she looks at the big chandelier hanging at Suzy’s living room. It was so bright. The beautiful dangling lights surrounded the room while Suzy is busy talking to one of the maids.

“What do you think?”, she asked Jiyeon about room where she will sleep later.  The bed was surrounded by lots of fur and teddybears, it was a no usual bedroom for visitors. She’s so glad that she have a friend like Suzy that is very kind to her.

So she unpacked her things and changed her clothes. The scent of the roasted chicken applied to her room. Where is that smell coming from? Then she saw the cooks getting the plates and helped them arrange the table. She insisted. She doesn’t want to treat herself like she’s a princess.

“Let me help you”, “What do we have here?”, Myungsoo stands behind her.

“What are you doing here? You should not be helping them since you are Suzy’s visitor after all”, he takes off his winter jacket and pushing Jiyeon to the dining area.

“It will be a shame.. I—I don’t want to look like I’m no..”

“No what??”, he asked ahead of Jiyeon, “and what are these for??”, he looks at Jiyeon wearing an apron and a head dress with laces. She is comfortable to this attire because she uses it in their café.. their lost café.

“You look like Cinderella”, he examined her, head to toe and travels closer to her.

 

“Oh, Suzy dinners ready!”, she ran to Suzy and looks away at Myungsoo, didn’t want herself to be caught staring at his eyes again.

 

 ---

 

“So, Myungsoo why are you here tonight?”, Suzy chats with him while eating dinner.

“Ah, your dad invited me”, Suzy’s dad informed them while taking a seat, “Yes, I invited him”

“I think it’s time for us to get in partner with the Kim’s.. You see, I’m getting old and I’m nearly retiring”, Jiyeon saw Myungsoo having a hard time in cutting the steak on his plate and giggles.

“So you’re saying that Myungsoo will take charge of your dad’s company?”, she was surprised but didn’t intend to ask it in front of the food. just blurted it out.

“Well, that’s his decision”, Suzy’s dad looked at her.

Wow, it looks like Suzy is very much close to the Kim’s, she thought

 

The dinner was almost done. But Jiyeon unexpectedly chokes infront of Suzy and Suzy’s dad. No to mention, there is also Myungsoo. “Ack! Ack!”, she was trying to get out the large meat she swallowed and rush over the kitchen sink.

When finally she was okay, she washes and reaches for a towel.. A towel?? She walks back to the kitchen sink, “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!”, and screams.

 

---

 

“It was not a towel, it’s my jacket”, that was the first time she ever seen Myungsoo mad. He looks nice, though to OC with his clothes.

“I’ll pay for it! I promise”, Jiyeon begs and closes her eyes.

“$300,000”, he puts his palms out.

“Eh?!?”,  How come that simple leather jacket was worth $300,000???!, she dropped her jaw, didn’t Know what to do.

“I.. have.. no money”, “Well okay, then you owe me 100 days. You need to follow my commands”, then he pats her head and leaves.

Whaaat??, she continues to blame herself.