Oh No!

My Bride is Cinderella

 

“Get dressed?? Eh?”, Jiyeon was curious. She picked up her phone and dialed Sungyeol’s number. “Annyeong!”, another voice in the line answered. “Did Myungsoo tell you something??”

“Eh? What??”, Jiyeon speaks fast.

“Are we having dinner tonight??”

“Hmm.. No. I guess. Dad is confined with work”

“O-kay.. thanks”

“Eh?? Could you tell me what’s wro--”, Sungyeol wasn’t finished yet to what he was saying but Jiyeon dropped the call. “Aish. That girl..”

 

“Who’s that??”, Suzy asked his boyfriend. “Jiyeon”, he wrapped his arms around her. “Don’t look at me that way. She’s just asking if we’re going to have dinner tonight..”, but she even looked at him more.

“I mean.. if father invites us to dinner tonight”, Suzy looked at the ground while eating her ice cream.

“She’s really lucky”, “Please don’t be jealous”, Sungyeol’s being carefree showed up. He pulled him nearer as he laughed. This made Suzy feel annoyed. She wanted to build a serious conversation yet he just laughs it off. “What’s with the face..?”

He sensed something was wrong.

Suzy tried to hide the tears as she confessed something. “I’m sorry..”, she grabbed a hanky, wiping the tears streaming from her eyes. “Sorry for what?? I told you she’s not my type and she--”

“I know that.., he embraced her. Am I so mean, Yeol??”, she cuddled her face to Sungyeol’s chest so that he would not see her crying.

“No. You’re not”, Sungyeol engaged his look at her. Suzy cried even more. “I planned it..”

“Planned what??”, his voice was calm. He didn’t want to act arrogantly but listen to what she was saying very well.

Soon enough, when Suzy found the courage to confess to him, she looked at him straightly and opened . “It was me Sungyeol. I’m the one who planned it..”, it was strange. He felt the nerve of her actions. But he wanted it to be clear.

“What? What? I don’t understand”

“I’m the one who planned to robbed Jiyeon’s house”

“What?!?”, Sungyeol exclaimed. He felt his body shiver. Why the hell will she do that?!?

---

 

“Aish. Kim Myungsoo if you’re not going to answer my calls I’m going to lock you outside the house..”, Jiyeon clenched her fist as looked at the mirror as she turned sideways to see if her black dress suited her body type.

She doesn’t look fat in there and fancied herself as she walked straight to pose in the mirror a few times.

Then someone ringed the bell. Maybe he’s here! She giddily made her way to open it.

“He-llo..”, she was about to turn when she saw a guy with a mask.

 Jiyeon wanted to scream but the man grabbed him by the arm and covered by a handkerchief. She remembered what happened to her last time when she went to a formal gathering with the Kim’s and end up meeting Sungyeol. “Help!”, her voice is starting to get lost, but the man’s strangle was only loose, she could’ve remove it.

“Jiyeon..”

 

He revealed his identity. “Myungsoo??”, she cupped as she turned around. Myungsoo’s eyes widened, shocked by the incident. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to do that”

 

---

Why the hell will she do that?!?

Sungyeol felt the urge to go to Myungsoo’s room. “I was just afraid to lose you.. I’m sorry. I thought  you liked her and then.. I ended up pushing her to Myungsoo so that I could be near to you.. Please don’t say it to her.. I beg you”

“Aish.”, he put his hand to his nape and just laid down in his bed, shutting his eyes, trying to forget the things that happened earlier. What will happen if she knew? But she have to..

He rose from his bed and walked in feet as he tilted the doorknob of Myungsoo’s room.

 

“I didn’t expect it. Where is me when someone did that to you??”, Sungyeol saw them from afar. Myungsoo handed her a glass of water. “I.. I just don’t know who did that to me..”

“Uhm. Do you have someone who’s mad at you?”, Jiyeon shrugged. He puts his arms around her and covered her by his coat. “Don’t worry.. I’ll find who did that to you”, he stared at the ground with his eyebrows furrowed.

Sungyeol thought twice. What if he tracked that it was Suzy who did that? Myungsoo is not a very easy rival. He is by the word, and he will completely do what he says. So he went back to his room and keep in silence for a moment.