He Cares

My Bride is Cinderella

“You shouldn’t be hanging out with her..”, Myungsoo doubted as he glanced back to Krystal. In return, she winks an eye at him.

“But why??”, Jiyeon replied.

He turned his head to her, anxiously watching her eyes. Does this girl really know something?? He sighed. “Just better to be away from her she’s--”

“Jiyeonnie!!”, Suzy flapped her hands and grabbed Jiyeon from the back. “Oh, Suzy!”

“Aren’t you going to the event tonight?? There will be a party”

“Tonight?”, she’s about to answer yes. But then, she suddenly remembers something. She was going to buy her a present for her birthday. Although it may seem hard to find an excuse, she tried but there was nothing that popped in her mind.

“Uhm.”, Suzy nods at her and turns to Sungyeol who’s eyes were hidden in those sunglasses.

“Uh-I’m not sure.. I..”

“C’mon! It’s going to be fun!!”, Suzy excitedly clings her arms to her and begs her to come. “We are having a date”, finally Myungsoo saved the day. “A date?!?”, the two were surprised. And so was Jiyeon, her eyebrows makes a furious reaction. She doesn't remember that thay will be having a date. But if Myungsoo asked her out, she would be really nice to him and say 'yes'.

“Don’t you remember??”

“Oh”, the birthday present.. “Yeah, we’re going to have a special date tonight”

Myungsoo offered his hand to her. She clasped her hand to his and gulped as she turned her back to Sungyeol and Suzy while they are left there—shocked and dumbfounded.

“EH??”

---

Jiyeon sighed in relief while drinking some of her orange juice she bought at some store. “Here”, then she emptied the hand that was holding same brand of orange juice as hers and handed it to Myungsoo.

“What’s this??”, he asked while letting out his dimples on his cheeks.

“An offering..”, she puts his hand on her sweater and sits beside him at a near bench. It was so cold that day. “For saving me, thanks!”, she smiled as she said it.

You could see from her eyes that she’s a light hearted person, she has that aura that can please the mind of many with just simply having a little conversation with them.

Myungsoo opened the can and sips from it. “So.. how much is this??”, he leveled it in his eye, examining it. “Bwoh. What do you think of me? Cheap?!”

He chuckled and looks at her. “Well. I didn’t say that..”

Jiyeon replied a smile and laughs it off. Then it turned awkward and silent. The trees leaves kept on swinging and it is now getting colder than before. He catches her warming her hands in her pockets and puts down his can. “What are you doing??”, a warm hand slipped at hers. “You’re cold”

He stares at her, and smiled. It is like she was transferring the heat to her body. She can feel her cheeks getting warmer this time. “Myungsoo I..”

Myungsoo grabbed her from the shoulders now leaning to her, planting her a kiss on the lips.

She could feel her heart trembling as the blood flowed into her vain, sharing the warmth of the godly-like creature now in front her, kissing her. She didn’t want to close her eyes. But this is what she can see from the movies. It wasn’t their first kiss, but this time, I can tell that it’s not an accident.

He gently pulled off and looked down. Jiyeon now opened her eyes and he can see his face like he was sorry. “Why’d you do that??”, she asked, soft spokingly.

Myungsoo turned to his side. Not expecting that kind of reply from her. He thought she would slap her or something.

He closed his eyes tightly and slowly opened it again, turning to her with a hair flip. It’s a must see stare from him, the one that can easily capture the hearts of many girls. And no one can do that besides him.

 

 

“I love you”, he looked strange and chuckled, sweats dangling in his forehead.

It was cold, but why is he sweating??

---