Mean Sungyeol

My Bride is Cinderella

Sungyeol watched Jiyeon as she rushed towards the stairs. He couldn’t accept that this girl had the confidence to talk to him in an improper manner. She didn’t even know his name when in fact he is one of the famous boys in Woollim High.

“What do you think about her? ” , Sungyeol asked her friend.

“Who??” , Dongwoo sat beside him eyeing Jiyeon. “Sheesh, that’s too easy! What do you want me to do?”. He attempted to follow Jiyeon but Sungyeol grabbed his hand, carefully watching his actions, “not now, she’s mine”.

From that day onwards, Sungyeol keeps on spying Jiyeon. He wants to know more about this girl. He even hired a special investigator just to find out more of this girl. “Are you serious about her, Sir?”, his butler asked as he looked at Jiyeon in their car window. “She’s cute though, she don’t seem to look rich enough for your mom to like her.”, the butler commented.

 “Shut up, I don’t need your opinion. And when did mom remember all of my girls’ names?? I don’t even have plans for her to be a member of our family.” Sungyeol was a bit pissed off by the butler’s comment. But they are just too close to argue about it.

The butler looked at the front mirror, and put on his shades. “I see. She is very interesting.”

---

    It was a tiring day for Jiyeon. As she walked in the hallway, she saw Myungsoo chatting with someone on the phone. “I wonder who that lucky girl is..” She stepped a few more. And a little glance at Myungsoo’s cute face. He suddenly smiled. Jiyeon’s heart stopped for a moment and her face felt a little hot. She hid behind a door trying to cool down but her eyes keeps on spying Myungsoo.

Her day was complete. But the door suddenly opened. She bumped into somebody else’s chest. She couldn’t see. “Oops. Sorry little miss.” Wait, it’s a familiar voice. She looked up, “It’s you!”, and sees the same blonde guy who interrupted her from fantasizing-Myungsoo-to-be-her-boyfrend during the welcome ceremony. “And what are you doing here? Are you hiding something??”, Sungyeol takes Jiyeon’s hands out and searches.

“Wait, what are you doing?!?”

“Oh. I see, you want to see me, eh?” He gaves Jiyeon a devilish smile.

“Of course not , who do you think you are?? How rude of you to touch me and my precious hands!!”, she clears off her uniform and her hands like it was very dirty.     

“Don’t touch my precious hands”, he tries to imitate what Jiyeon said. And makes face.

“How da--”

Just right that moment, someone cleared his throat. “Ehem, ehem.. Excuse me, we’re in the middle of the class here”, the teacher said.

“Oh. I forgot to tell you, this is my class. Guys say hi to Jiyeon!”, he grabbed her hand and waved.

Everyone in the room looks at the two, followed by a sudden burst of laughs. Jiyeon didn’t know what she was about to enter, and this time.. It was just so embarrassing! So she walked out of the room and ran as fast as she can, not turning back on Sungyeol or even in one of the students in that class. She even saw Myungsoo at a glance but she didn’t bother to stop. In her mind, her goal is to get away from that place.. From that sick place.