Danger comes in the way, or maybe not?

My Bride is Cinderella

Meanwhile, in the event, Sungyeol’s dad was looking for him. He will do the honors on the stage to present the gifts for the newly wed.  Also, he is the eldest of the Kim’s so his dad needs him in special events like this.

“Where is Sungyeol? If he didn’t show up tonight, I’ll cut off his credit cards”, his dad’s nearly getting mad. But Myungsoo is used to this kind of routine because he knows that his brother is always no-show in this kind of parties.

“I’ll find him appa”, he called Sungyeol’s butler but he didn’t know where he was. So he searched outside and tried to call him.

 

--

 

Moments later, when he was about to call him, he saw him with Jiyeon. He sharply looked at the two. By his father’s commands, he followed him again and told him that their dad was looking for him.

“Where were you all the time??”, he asked Sungyeol.

“Heh, it’s none of your business”, he pushed away his brother.

Uh-oh, it seems like the bad guy Sungyeol is here now. Jiyeon did not know of what and why these two are always fighting. Or why Sungyeol is always mad  at Myungsoo. “He-hey!”, he called for Sungyeol but he is on his way back to the main hall.

Myungsoo was about to follow him too but he can’t just leave Jiyeon alone. She was caught between looking at him again. “No, I—I did not do anything.. We are just..”, but he suddenly laughed.

“You know you two are cute”, followed by his killer smile.

“Eh??”, she wonders.. What? Did he say we.. and Sungyeol are cute together??

He looked up at the skies and to Jiyeon, “You are cute when you are like that”

“Like what??”, she mutters.

“You know,”, he folds his arms and rests his hands at the back of his head, “Sungyeol looks like a bad guy when you don’t know him, but he sure is a nice guy!”

He knows Sungyeol very much.. Do they have connection and stuffs? And why does he ignore his acts all along??

 A kid popped out all of a sudden, he cries out for his mom. “Umma, Umma, Um—ma!”, the boy if left out by himself and all the people who are outside didn’t give time to this boy because they are busy chatting about business stuffs. “Where is your mom?”, Myungsoo knelt and asked the little boy. He answered him back just like Myungsoo is his hyung. Jiyeon was mesmerized by what she sees again. Why do she see all the good things a girl must see? Could this be.. a sign??

Then Myungsoo accompanied the little boy to find his mom. He looks at Jiyeon and excused himself for a little while. And she finds her way to the main hall, and seats beside Suzy.

The party was quite boring for Suzy, so she played Tetris in her phone. Amazed by her phone’s functionality, she seems to enjoy the game and shouts when she reached the final level. “Woohoo!”, the people in her table made a glance at her. How come this girl doesn’t know how to act like a lady??

“eh--ehem”, Jiyeon clears and drags her to the girls’ restroom.

“You bored, eh?”, Suzy yawns, “Nah, I’m just sleepy.. I mean, why do they have to talk about business stuffs all the time? They could just talk about it in the office”, she looks for her bodyguard and sees that he wasn’t following them. “Want to do something fun??”

“What.. fun--”, with no hesitation, Suzy brings Jiyeon and drove to a near bar.

“Suzy, let’s go back.. Your father might kill me, and grandma too.. This place is just too..”

“FUN!”, it was all crowded and the room is filled with loud music so they have to keep their voices a little higher. It looks like Suzy is enjoying herself because she saw some friends there.  Jiyeon finds a seat, and tries to contact Suzy’s bodyguard. But it seems like there is no one answering his phone.

I have to take care of this. But what if I can’t? Uggghh, I don’t remember Suzy’s address. I don’t know how to drive too. How can we go back??

Two hours have passed.

There is only one way to get out of here,

Jiyeon opens Suzy’s bag and finds her cellphone. “S—Sungyeol!”, she has Sungyeol’s phone number. Yay! “He—Hello??”, her voice was shaking. She need to raise her voice a little higher so that he can hear her.

“Suzy!”

“No, this is not Suzy. It’s Jiyeon, can we get a lift here? Suzy drank too much soju”

“Where can I get you??”, he fastly gets his car keys and drove all away by himself.

 

---

When all were settled, he picks up Suzy and tucks her in his bed. His room was big enough for only him. Flatscreen TV, a king sized bed, a kitchen, there’s all a prince can ask for.

“Do you think it’s a good idea to let her sleep in your house?”, Jiyeon asked him while looking if Suzy’s fine.

“Sure thing”, he opens the refrigerator and hands her potato chips.

Jiyeon looks at the potato chips, “Don’t want it?”, “No, It’s fine. I just ate dinner awhile ago”

“And why did you ended in a bar with Suzy?”

Jiyeon didn’t finish her explanation but he asked her one more question. “And by the way, where are you be sleeping tonight?”, he sits beside Jiyeon on the couch.

“I’ll be going home”, she picks up her bag and intends to go home.

Sungyeol finds the remote and opens the television and before she totally opened the door. “Okay, goodluck in finding a cab. It’s almost 3 in the morning”

 

3 in the morning. Oh, grandma knows that I am in Suzy’s house.. And if she finds out that I am here, I’ll be doomed. But what if I didn’t get a cab? I don’t know how to get home by morning.

 

So that night, no luck. She’s stuck in Sungyeol’s room.

 

---

 

Good Morning Sunshine! And there was Jiyeon. His kitchen didn’t seem too tidy, so she cleaned up his room and prepared pancakes for the three of them. “Bon Appetit!”, she shrugs the apron and makes the food look more palatable. Since she works as a part-time in their café, she’s a great cook and knows all of kitchen stuffs.

She never taught Sungyeol has also a good-side even though he gives a cold heart and stare to Myungsoo. He even let her stay and sleep in his own bed last night, while he sat in the couch and slept there.

But she placed an alarm clock in the end table.

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

“Wht—What happened??”, he’s surprised by the alarm.

“Good Morning!”, she turns off the alarm clock and smiles.

“Why, you scared me!!”

“Right, my grandma woudn’t let me to sleepover at you house again. So I prepared breakfast for Suzy, I also left her a note in the refrigerator. Bye!”, this time, while Jiyeon was about to go, it was very unpredictable to see Myungsoo in panjamas.

Myungsoo! Here?!?!

She closed the door again and slaps herself.

“Why are you hurting yourself?? Did you see a ghost? Hey! There are no ghosts here”, he was munching the pancakes Jiyeon made.

“Say, did I—did I just see him?”

“Say, who??”, he reaches for the milk. “Kim Myungsoo”

The door opens, and there was him—Myungsoo.

Jiyeon was starstrucked again and falls down.

---