Good or Bad?

My Bride is Cinderella

“Mind if I join you?”, Myungsoo sat beside her and dipped a finger to Jiyeon’s ice cream bowl. “Aaaaaah! Don't you--”, Jiyeon, lost, screams in surprise.

 

The night was very cold. She didn’t know why she left the television open and ending up having a bowl in her hand. “It was just a dream”, she sighed as she get up to sit on the couch. Myungsoo wasn’t in the room. She looked at the clock, 12:24 “Still not here, eh?”

Maybe the office needs him.. Aish, he shouldn’t be working this late. Jiyeon pouted and shooks her head. “Aish! I shouldn’t be worrying!! He’s too old, he care for himself”

---

“Thank you, Myung”, Jieun bids goodbye and a peck at Myungsoo’s cheek after he drove her home. He glanced at her husband and they look happily, he even smiled and had a handshake with him. Myungsoo is quite more handsome than him but he seems to be a very good man. “No prob”, then he closed the door and headed home.

There was no traffic that night and he pulled up his gears to three. It’s better fast. He liked the way the buildings look when he drives fast with turning the music volume loud and sings Infinite’s paradise. Then something fell down from his car pocket, he carefully looked infront of him and ducked to check what it is. Not expecting that an accident may occur, he looks for it. It was their marriage ring. Memories came back as he flipped it and see what’s engraved inside. JiyeonPark.

The wheels schreeched as he made a twist, he did not see the car from behind and over took his lane. Moments later, he was holding his ring, and glanced in the mirror. His chest was breathing back and forth as he trembled in fear. Gladly he wasn’t hurt or anything.

Whew! That was close.

He prolonged beeping and a girl came down to the car ahead. Her hair was awesome brown and the style of her dress is like she’s going to a party or what sort of event. It was partly revealing though, “Hey, sorry. Are you hurt??”

Myungsoo opened his window, he examined the girl. What is she doing?? “No. I’m fine”, the girl put a scared look. “I’m going to take you to the hospital..”

“Didn’t I say that I’m okay??”

She covered , “your nose is bleeding!!”

He felt something drip in his top. “You should not look down”

---

The nurse applied a hot compress to Myungsoo’s nape, so as to his forehead. “Avoid lacking sleep and relax a bit. Are you exhausting yourself these days, sir?”, the doctor examined him.

He shooked his head and said “No”

“Myungsoo I think you should get some rest.. ”, he glared at Krystal. She pouted like a kid and touched his stained cloth. “Why are you so cold to me??”

“Excuse me”, the nurses then are swiped out the room as Myungsoo heeded some private space.

“Don’t you want to change?”, Krystal looks at him and is seducing him by showing her legs and moving it. “Don’t touch me”, Myungsoo covered his nose by his hanky as he walked past her. “Aren’t your wife going to be mad if she sees that??”

“What?!?”, he turned to his back. He didn’t expect that words will get out of Krystal’s. She smiles and grabs his arms and puts her weight into his, tip-toeing, she steals a kiss from Myungsoo’s soft cuddly lips which Jiyeon is finding now.

He pulled away, grabbing Krystal by her elbows. “Just what you think are you doing??”

“You know how much I like you  Myungsoo, don’t let me do such bad things that can ruin your life”, she puts a fiery glare and Myungsoo held her close, and held her elbows tightly by hands. “Leave Jiyeon aside, You’re not the one I love. You don’t have the power over me.. ”

“Ow, I’m hurt”, her brows furrowed as she grieved in pain. “You’re just luck you’re a girl”, he took off his hands, she’s a girl by the way and he knows that he can never beat a girl. Krystal has been obsessed with him long enough, and even divulged his relationship with Jieun that’s why they are a common couple in Woollim High back then. “If that so.. I would not force you, it will be your loss. Not mine”, she felt a tear ready to fall from her eyes. But she just walked away, leaving Myungsoo there.

---

What does she mean it’s my loss??

He gets on the lane fastly again, not wanting to have such bad thoughts. He wants to forget it. Krystal is really getting on his nerves. Myungsoo opened the door and sees Jiyeon washing the dishes.

“Myungsoo--”

“Why are you still awake??”, he heaved a sigh as he puts down his belongings to the couch. “I’m not sleepy yet”, Myungsoo sees the tiredness in her eyes and she followed to yawn. “No, I mean I’ve got my homeworks done”

“You should’ve slept”

“What happened to that??”, Jiyeon looked at his clothe. The blood stains worried her. “It’s nothing”

“What do you mean it’s nothing?? Are you hurt?”, she’s getting paranoid now as she gathered thoughts and makes up a story in her mind. “Did you have a fight??”

“No”, Myungsoo poked her forehead and smiled. ”Am I looking like one here??”

“Tssk. Tssk. Tssk. You’re getting to worry me..”, before she turns back, he puts her hands to her waist. “I’m okay.. I just had a nosebleed”

“Wait, what??”, she raised an eyebrow the same thing she taps Myungsoo’s hands. But he’s pulling him closer.

“You didn’t tell me yet that you like me? Would you mind telling me now?”, for a closer look, he was serious. Not oblivious of what might happen.

“Myungsoo-ah”, she tried to get away with the question and from him. But fate really planned it, and they kissed again just like the first time their lips met each other. “You’re blushing”, Myungsoo chuckled as he opened his eyes to see Jiyeon’s reaction. “No, I’m not”, she smiled and looks at him straight in the eyes.

“I love you Jiyeon Park”

It was surprising for her, but she cared less and just replied a sweet kiss with her magical lips. Myungsoo didn’t hesitate and accepted it.

Is everything going to the right way as planned??