Knowing more of his bestfriend, Dongwoo

My Bride is Cinderella

“Welcome back!”, Suzy cheered for the two.

She even held a small party for them. “Oh, why is there so many people here??”, Jiyeon asks her while looking at the people gathered at the Kim’s house. Some of Suzy's friends and Myungsoo's are there. And their relatives. “I invited them”, her best friend giggled.

Myungsoo’s best friend, Dongwoo is also there, and he slapped his back. Myungsoo ruffled his hair and he , “Geez, now you’re busy with this girl huh?? That’s why you’re not showing up to us?”

“Stop it”, he chuckles.

He continued to mess his hair and Myungsoo just laughs it off.

 

---

“What?! You’re getting married?!”, Dongwoo stoods in surprise. “But you never introduced her to us! You traitor!”, he turns to Jiyeon.

“What?!”

“You said you were dumped? What’s with all the—“

Why did he.. He’s, He’s.. It’s him!

Jiyeon immediately covered Dongwoo’s mouth. Not wanting him to say more. She remembers, he is the one whom she met during her bad days with Myungsoo in the street.

Myungsoo looked at the two. “Hey, put my bestfriend down”, he commanded.

Good thing you know now. I don’t have to say it to you, Dongwoo realizes.

She stares at him, and leaves him with a warn gaze before she let go her hands off him. “What did you just say??”

“Put. My. Bestfriend. Down”, Myungsoo is curious about what’s happening. “Dumped?? You said you never had a boyfriend before??”

 

“Uh-oh?”, Dongwoo slips his foot, turning away to the two. He didn’t want to be in a middle of a fight between lovers. “Hey! Where are you going!??”, Myungsoo catches him before he could go to the kitchen.

He points at the kitchen.

---

In the end, Myungsoo and Jiyeon explained about the contract and Jiyeon’s cafe.

Dongwoo’s face was same as ever.  

“Aren’t you going to say something??”, Myungsoo looked at him seriously, and raised an eyebrow.

He smiled sheepishly, “You’re joking, right? I’m waiting for the punch line. Haha!”

Jiyeon piches him in the side of his belly, “Pabo! We’re not  joking!”

“Eh?!?”

Myungsoo nods. Then he immediately restores to his self and leans down on Myungsoo. “You’re not joking??”, he can’t control himself from smiling but he nodded again. If that means.. I do not. I do not have any reasons—no, I have a chance to make this girl mine!

“Why’re you smiling??”, she asked him. “It’s none of your business!”, he replies not even looking at her.

Jiyeon stangles him and messes his hair. “Awwwww! No!”, for him, his hair is the most important part of his body. ”Sheesh.. Now I’m going to fix this again!”, then he puts up a fire gaze at Jiyeon.

She stuck her tongue out and puts her hands in her head, annoying him all the time.

---

I wonder what Sungyeol  is doing in his room.

Myungsoo then went to his brother’s room, but before he touched the doorknob, he felt an urge to not disturb him. He sure wants to sleep at this time..

He’s on his way but he heard Suzy’s voice, the room is not locked and he can see from outside. “But, Yeol.. Now that we’re together again, we can go to the amusement park right? Remember..”,

“Together”?? , so he paused for a while.

“Sure! As long as.. I can fully see!”

“What?? You can see know?!?”, Suzy is amazed and climbs up to his bed. “Err.. No, Not yet.”

“Can you see me?? Now?”, his girlfriend is very excited, wanting him to fully recover.

“No,”, Suzy shook her head and moved away. But Sungyeol grabbed her hips and pulls her closely. “But I can see light! And you’re here for me, right?”, he whispers in her ear and then pecks her at the cheek and Suzy can’t bare not to say “Fine”. She hugged him tight and the two finally got over it.

So, they were together again huh??

---

Myungsoo admits it that he misses Lee Jieun too. He picks up his phone and finds her name in the contact list. Should I call her?? Or not?

He continued to do this a few times while sitting in a chair in his dad’s office. And then his phone rang.

“Park Jiyeon”, Oh! The wedding! I must arranged it.., he remembers, facepalmed, and picks it up.

“Hello? Myungsoo-Ah”, cute little voice cuddled his ear. “Yes?”

“This friend of yours.. Dongwoo, right?”

“Yes??” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. She called me just to ask what’s his name is?? Or maybe..oh no! Aish! Did he say something bad about me?! Man, did I just forgot to-- “Ah, I was just thinking.. should we give him an invitation?”

 

She knows it is quite hard awkward to ask him that, but she is just being frank. Myungsoo told her that he is his bestfriend. But it doesn’t have to be, that if you label someone to be your bestfriend, she is invited in whatever event, Right? Maybe she knew her lesson after Suzy done mean things to her. And right now, she doesn’t even know why did her bestfriend did that to her.

“Oh. Yes!”, “Okay then. Bye!”, she hang up. He messes his hair. Whew! I thought I left my things in the music room again. I must call him right away.

---

Meanwhile, in Jiyeonnie’s room..

“Geez, planning a wedding is a very hard job..”, Jiyeon scratches at the back of her head while sitting in her bed, her legs crossed. She laid in her bed for a while. “I wonder what is he doing now..”

She walks to her wardrobe and gets the box of her wedding dress. It looked too good for her, she touched it and imagined how beautiful she will be on that gown, how mesmirizing Myungsoo's eyes will be. And all the guests that will say.. "Hello Mrs. Kim", that day, she can't take not to dream of it, or think of it.

Few months, or weeks from now I’m getting to be his wife. I will make him pancakes every morning. That’s right! And I’m going to make him dinner too! No, no, no Jiyeon.. She slaps herself.

Stop fantasizing! He’s not even going to marry you because he love you..

Jiyeon pouted her lips and soon as she realizes this, she didn’t see that she had already tossed her ballpen. “Oh well, time to continue what I am doing. Now where is that pen again??”, she sat up and searched for it under his bed.

“Got it!”, she then flexes her hand to get the pen but sees something more. “What?? Is that Suzy’s phone??”, she also gets it and shrugs off the dirt in his clothes after she got up in her knees.

Maybe she left it here. She flips it, her eyes widened because of what she sees.

Can this be.. Suzy? .. And Sungyeol??