The Dream Wedding

My Bride is Cinderella

“Am I ready?”, Jiyeon asked herself. She is feeling out and backing off. But no, here she is and no time for backing off.

Myungsoo stepped in front of the altar. Waiting for the priest’s signal and now she’s here, walking in this aisle, teary-eyed. She turned to her left, her grandma was there. The smell of the flowers I’m holding is great! Blue roses. Oh no, I forgot.. I must hold it this way.

She lifts her hands and holds the bouquet more graciously, with formality. There are no other guests than the close relatives of the Kim’s family, Suzy, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungjong, and specially there was Jiyeon’s grandma. Myungsoo set it to be like this—private. Too keep away those paparazzi’s wherever they are.

 

BA-THUMP!

“Stop beating so fast! You can’t trip or you’ll ruin everything”, Jiyeon reminded herself as she walked closer to Kim Myungsoo. But she glanced sideways to keep her hair away from her face, and Myungsoo was smiling. He was. His cute dimples showed off. And she remembered how he hugged her tightly on that rooftop. It felt warm, and sweet.

JIyeon kept his eyes wide open, eyeing Mr. Kim and Myungsoo grabs her hand. She bowed her head to Mr. Kim, and he just nodded. Deep inside, he sensed that he is crying. That his son is now getting married, and soon enough he will be having his life of his own.

 

The priest’s voice is calm, all of the time when Myungsoo and Jiyeon was on that aisle, is worth watching. They cast their promises and swore to love each other,

“For r--richer or poorer”, Jiyeon struggled as she starts to say the richer part.

And it was continued by him, “In sickness and in health”

‘Til they both said, “Until death do us part”

In the end, it was magical! All of what has planned went to its own way. Jiyeon breathed heavily after the promising part, she can’t imagine how wonderful her life was going to be from this day onwards.

They turned to the guests, they all cheered and clapped their hands. But something’s missing, the kiss.

“Kiss, kiss, kiss!”, they all said, wanting the newly married couple to show their sweetness to each one.

How awkward is this going to be.. Jiyeon thought. The memories in Gyeonggi-do reminded her. The moment she closed her eyes, she felt something in her cheek, a from Myungsoo. She did not open her eyes until she learned how to communicate with him without using words but only senses.

“Saranghae”, Myungsoo whispered in her ear, as he held Jiyeon by her waist, and by all means, the guest applauded and took pictures of them.

“What are you waiting for?? C’mon!”, Myungsoo grabbed her hand and went off to run outside the gazebo. They chose to be married in some place with fresh air. And a gazebo is perfect for a romantic private wedding.

 

They finally waved good-bye to all people there and drove off their way as a newly-wed couple.

“Are you feeling good?”, Jiyeon asked him, screaming, feeling the fresh air and waving her hands outside of the windshield. “Yeah! How ‘bout you??”, he replied pitching his voice a little louder too. “I’m feeling freee!!”, she made her way back inside of the car, and catches her breath.

And their eyes met.

“You look beautiful”, Myungsoo can’t take not to say it. “And you too”, she jokingly flatted his suit just like a common doing between a husband and a wife. “I really mean it, I know you are going to be a good wife..”, Myungsoo chuckles but then turns into his serious face. He only sided glanced at her because he might lose his tracks.

Jiyeon punches his elbow and laughs. “Stop it, we might lose our tracks!”, he prevented himself from getting those punches.

---

“906.. 906.. Ah! Here is our room”, Myungsoo opened the door, and let Jiyeon first. She examined the suite and finally found a bed A bed?? Only one? But it was a King-sized bed. This is the type of a suite where lot of actors and actresses went to relax.

She then turned to open the windows, at last, beautiful sky. They could see the beach from afar. “Myung--”, she looks at his direction. Oh my, he is putting of his clothes..

She didn’t mean to but her eyes are locked there, and he caught her attention. “Don’t worry I will not look”, she covered her eyes and turns away awkwardly. Hiding herself by the curtains.

“Are you done now??”

He just smiled and puts away his garments in the cabinet. “I’m done”,

I am not yet looking.. No, he will think that I’m a .. Gaaah! This is so annoying. 3. 2.. 1..

Poof! He is not there. She searched over the suit. Then the shower . “I’m in the bathroom!”, Myungsoo’s voice is echoing.

“O--Okay”, Whew! Atleast it was over. She settled her clothes in the cabinet. “Whaaaat?? And where will I put my clothes if his is here already??”, she problematized herself for not thinking.

“Ah, Myungsoo..”

“Yes??”, it looks like his reply is a way too far from where she was. “I was thinking of, where will I put my clothes??”, she shook her head, and secretly peeking at Myungsoo’s clothes. It was soft and well-organized.

“I’m sorry.. What??”, Jiyeon took her place and closed the cabinet.

Then there he was, standing beside her, he brushed his wet hair with his hand towel. “Oh my!”, Jiyeon felt a little dismay. He should have not shown off his body. She looked at him from head-to-toe and he was wearing shorts. “Board.. shorts??”  

“Yes.. Why?”

She looked at her back, and remembered that they were on a beach. “Oh. Yeah, I’m sort of.. distracted.. I do—don’t feel well. Hehe”, “But we’re going to the beach. It’s our honeymoon day”

He aimlessly pointed it out.

Honeymoon day. . . She processed it for a while.

Jiyeon was left dumbfounded.