First day of the Last

My Bride is Cinderella

It wasn’t a normal school day. It was their last “first day” now that Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Suzy is in their fourth year. But then again, Myungsoo is the one who delivered the welcome ceremonies.

“Will you not hug my arm again?”, Suzy giggled as she asked her bestfriend.

Jiyeon still haven’t said a word to her. Just like Sungyeol said.

Don’t worry. I’m sorry, I misunderstood. Forget that I hugged you. He whispered onto her ear before Jiyeon walked away.  

She grabs her arm and just like she said, she hugged it tightly and they laughed. “Haha! Where is Sungyeol by the way?? Isn’t he going to school today??”, Suzy thought for a moment and picked up her cellphone.

“Uhm. I don’t think so, today was his check-up”

“Gosh, it’s been 2 months since that incident..”

“Yeah, I know. And the person who did that to him is now in jail”, Jiyeon widened her eyes in hearing the news. “Really??”

“Uhm.”, she nodded her head as a reply. “They said it was a gang that was notorious for years”

The ceremony is getting started. The noise filled the auditorium as students enter. “Hey”, someone poked Suzy at the cheek. She was afraid of turning back, but she knows that it was his voice.

“Yeol??”

Then a person with sunglasses and a really nice hair struck their eyes. It was like a dejavu. But today, it was.. different.

---

“So you can see now??”, Suzy was trying to take off the glasses Sungyeol was wearing. It was cute to watch two lovers infront of Jiyeon, cuddling and having their sweet moments. “Neh, don’t. The doctor said I’m not allowed to..”

 “So you’re seeing now??”, Suzy smiled with enthusiasm.

“Partly,”, Sungyeol smiled in reply and took his seat.

After the ceremonies, they headed to the canteen.

 

I wonder where is Myungsoo.. Then she grabs her notebook and a pen. Could it be that, when people knew about “us” then they will be happy??

67 Days to go. She doodled on her notebook and puts a little design on it.

There is only 67 days to go.. then I’ll be able to get back our café. She sighed for a moment before they got off the canteen.

---

The bell rang as they barged in the classroom. Sungyeol kissed Suzy at the forehead before he headed to his room. The teacher quite allocated seats to the class. “13”, Jiyeon said as she grabbed her chair and sat on it. “Hi! I’m Krystal Jung”, a lady who looks like half-american offered a hand to her.

“Jiyeon Park”, she smiled as the two of them exchanged hands.

“So, where are you planning to go for college?”, Krystal went to help Jiyeon carry some books while they are in the lockers. “Honestly, I don’t know yet”

“Really? But you must.. We’re seniors now”, she looks enthustiastic about Jiyeon’s college entrance exams. But that was a lie. She is mean. Everyone knows that.

“W-Well, I..”, “Yo”, a familiar voice came out. “Hi”, Jiyeon greeted her husband—No.. I mean, Myungsoo.

“Aren’t you going to buy Suzy a present??”

Present.. ? Oh, I forgot!! Her birthday is on the 10th!

“Oh yeah.. Yeah. I gotta go, Bye!”, she waved as they walked out of the room.

“Okay, Nice meeting you!”, Krystal bowed to her, and turned to Myungsoo. She received a cold look from him, the truth is that. Myungsoo did not want her attitude.

 

“A present huh?? Wait till I get you a present Suzy..”, she smiled as the two trailed off, her hair was going to her face like a grudge. And after that, she opens her locker full of pictures of Kim Myungsoo. There she have the picture of Sungyeol and Jiyeon hugging. She smirks then and laughs devilishly.    

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloo!! My Bride is Cinderella is nearly ending.. :'c

But this is not my last fic :D I collaborated with my sister -NeptuneCharm.

And we are making a scifi/romance fic,  Living with Cyborg997. it's a very interesting story. You'll love it!

Please drop some comments to improve my story.

Enjoy reading!