I'm Busy handling a wedding

My Bride is Cinderella

Even though my goal is to get my café back, I couldn’t resist thinking of how possible it is for me and Myungsoo to be a real couple. And then from that day onwards, when I signed that paper, I am officially Myungsoo’s bride.

 

“What.. are you doing here?”, Sungyeol asks Suzy. His face was red and is really mad.

“I.. I.. just want to—“, Suzy moves closer to him.

“Go away!”, he screams at her. Suzy should’ve not followed him. He wanted to be alone.

“What?! Do you want to hurt me? Go! Punch me! Slap me!”, she cries terribly and puts his hand to her face. But Sungyeol pulled his hand and just turned back. “Go away”

“I don’t want to!”, Suzy acts like a brat.

“I said go away!!”, Sungyeol really mean it and pushed her. He walks away, but before he could reach the door, Suzy started to talk. “I know I should’ve been nice to you.. I am sorry”, she pleaded, kneeling before Sungyeol and touches his hand, crying.

He stared closely to her eyes and slowly muttered the words, “We’re over”.

She couldn’t grasp his hand anymore. And so she was left there, sobbing, wanting things to come back.

She dumped him before, and now, she is paying the price double. Nothing can mend the heart of Sungyeol, she was his first love, the one that he loved the most. Then he suddenly found out that she is cheating on him. Now he wanted to be the guy that turns down the girl, he is even meaner to them.

 

---

 

“Kyaa! Ta-da!”, Jiyeon was quite amazed by her signature.

“Hey, that’s a really cute pig”, she was annoyed by his comment and makes a pout on her lips, “That’s a cat.. Why you!”

“Ha ha ha.”, he started to laugh, and Jiyeon messes his hair a lot and grins too.

And when all came to silence, “Hey, where is Suzy??”, she asks Myungsoo. At the same time, Sungyeol opened the door and looks at the two then flew to his room.

Myungsoo glanced at his brother. He knows that something is bothering him. ”I think you should be heading home. It’s getting late too”, Myungsoo says.

“O--Okay”, What happened here??

She was trying to contact Suzy but she’s not answering her phone. “Suzy answer your phone. C’mon, What happened?? Are you okay?”, she looked too confused and worries terribly for Suzy.

“Hey, is that her??”, “Yeah, it’s her! Wait! Wait!”, Dongwoo stepped out of the bus when she saw Jiyeon walking alone again.

“Eh?”, she turned back, “You again?!”

“Why?? Did you have your pepper spray with you now??”, Dongwoo smirks, carrying his guitar on his back. “Way! What do we got here? You look gorgeous!”, Jiyeon didn’t hesitate and pinched his nose again. “You ert!”

“Aaaaw! Am I really the one ert? Then why are you walking alone again?? Got dumped again??”, he walks ahead of Jiyeon. Jiyeon walks faster. And Dongwoo blocks her. “Seriously, did your boyfriend dumped you again??”, Jiyeon did a side glance.

---

The next day..

“Hey!”, Dongwoo then patted Myungsoo. “Long time no see! Why aren’t you jamming with us this past few days??”, Myungsoo’s phone rings. He answers it, “Excuse me”, and he waves to the group.

What is happening between them?? Dongwoo thinks of Jiyeon.

“Hello?”, the call was from an assistant secretary of the Kim’s. “There will have a meeting by 9, Sir”

“Ok, I’m on my way”, he entered the room and get his bag, ”Sorry guys, I’ve got to go!”

“Hey! Hey! Wai—“, Dongwoo dropped his guitar and hurt his foot, “Sheesh.. that girl is really.. Aaah! Now I don’t get to hang out with him. I am really jealous! Really jealous!”, he mumbled.

---

Myungsoo was sitting on his father’s work station to sign some papers. He was so busy that he forgot to eat lunch. But Myungsoo is like that, he hated disappointing people—especially his father.

His phone rings. “Lee Jieun calling…”, he looked at his phone. The phone call stops but rings again.  Now it was Jiyeon calling. He did not permit himself ignoring the call. “Hello?? Sungyeol just said that your father is arriving. What should we do?”

“Where are you??”, he asked her.

“At school”

“Wait for me, I’ll pick you up”, he left his work to the secretary and told her that he was in a rush.

 

Jiyeon is alone waiting for Myungsoo. She seats beside a couple and finds it awkward so she just look at her cellphone. Suzy is sick because she drank too much soju from partying after the incident between Sungyeol and her in the Kim’s house. She didn’t even tell Jiyeon that she was heading to a near club and left her at Myungsoo’s house. Nevertheless, they did not talk to each other since then.  

At last, Myungsoo came over. She waited for that time. “Sorry, did I took long?”, he’s worried.

She shooked her head and said, “No”

Myungsoo grabs her hand, and suddenly the two just felt some sort of a ground.

“Woah”, his eyes became bigger. And so they just walked, Myungsoo opened the car door. He drives all alone, so Jiyeon is in the front side beside him.

She finds the seatbelt but cannot put them, “Here”, he helps her. “Are you okay?”, Jiyeon reminds her of Sungyeol why they are sitting on the table last time. She looks at her burn in her hand, “Oh, that”

He gets something from his pocket, and twists the cap of a burnt ointment. “Just apply this twice day”

How caring he is.. Stop blushing! Jiyeon commanded herself while Myungsoo was putting some in her hand.  

“Are you ready??”, and then he drove all the way to their house. It was fascinating! He drives fast and smoothly.   

---

“Hello son, how are you?”, before they could get into the house, there was already his father sitting on his favorite sofa and having tea. Myungsoo hugged him and smiled.

“So.. this is her, isn’t it??”, he looks at Jiyeon. “My boy really has a good taste”, he jokes and whispers to Myungsoo. He chuckles and looks at her too. “Yes. I would like you to meet my girlfriend,  Lee Jieun”, and puts his arms to Jiyeon’s shoulder.

I should act like his girlfriend and bride to be. Go Jiyeon! Say something.

“Yeah, yeah. Hehe”, she bowed to Mr. Kim and smiled. “So, you’ve grown taller and prettier now, huh?”

Jiyeon tries to remember how Jieun acted when she saw her. Ah, I see.

“Well, you see.. there is much to talk about appa”, finally Myungsoo drove away the conversation.  

Some talks during the dinner, was about Mr. Kim’s stories while he was in the hospital.

“And son, I want you to know that all what I’ve worked hard for the company is going to be yours”, he chuckled again while he was in the wheelchair and points at Myungsoo. “But not soon enough, I want to see my grandchildren before I leave”

Jiyeon coughs out loud that distracted the conversation. What?!? Grandchild?? I don’t want to be a mom soon. Aaaaaah!

“Why? Did I say something?”, Mr. Kim said.

“No, no”, Jiyeon replied and cautiously eyeing Myungsoo who was sitting next to her.

“So, when is the wedding?”, the two just looked at each other.