Everyone's Excited!!

My Bride is Cinderella

“Good Morning”, she jumped out of her bed, put on her fluffy Rilakkuma slippers and brushed her teeth.

While she was dressing up in her maid uniform, Suzy suddenly banged the door. “C’mon! C’mon!”

“Waaah. Wait, Wait, Wai--”, in the room, Suzy grabs a brush and changed Jiyeon’s clothes.

“Why.. Why are you doing this to me??”, Jiyeon looked down and said and it seems like a tear can drop in her eyelids in a moment.

“Eh.. Because I’m your friend! Aren’t you supposed to be happy that I am dressing you up this day?”

Jiyeon looked the clothes she’s wearing then looks at herself in the mirror. Suzy continues to brush her hair. She ducked for a while and sees if her hair is okay. “You look beautiful”, she whispers.

 

But why is she doing this all of a sudden? Is Suzy back? Is my bestfriend back again??  I hope.

 

*ding dong*

“Oh, wait! He’s here..”, Suzy immediately ran towards downstairs and opened the door. “Hello!”, she hugged him tightly. Myungsoo was surprised and froze.  And when she let him go, he looks around and blurts out, “Is Jiyeon here??”

“Yes. Yes.. She’s upstairs. Wait”, she signals her hand. “Jiyeonnie!! Come down here, someone’s looking for you!”

 

Jiyeon heard this, Huh?? Looking for me?? Oh, I forgot! Myungsoo said he is coming!! Sheesh!  She rushed toward the door, But wait!, she goes back and sees if her face is okay. Okay, okay. Then she went down, “Annyeong!”, Myungsoo greeted her with a smile. “I’d better go then”, Suzy headed to her room. “Anna! Give the two some juice or tea!”, she commanded one of her maids. “Yes, madame”

Jiyeon looks at her while she walks to her room and Suzy makes a sweet smile.

She puts her hand on her waist. “So, you’re.. here”, Jiyeon started the conversation.

“Mind to take a seat?”, she points at the sofa.

This is my first time having a visitor. Only I can entertain customers in the café, Gosh. This is so awkward.

“So.. How are you?”, he finally asked a question.

“I—I’m fine, hehe”, she pulls her hair to her ear. Myungsoo sees a strange thing on Jiyeon’s arm.

“Eh?? What is it??”, she’s curious. “What happened here??”, he brought Jiyeon’s arm closer to his and looks at it. Maybe it’s from the day Suzy dragged me in my room, Jiyeon thought.

She pulled off and covers it. “It’s nothing! I slipped in the bathroom. Pabo!”, she knocks her head and smiles to Myungsoo again. But his face is serious, he remembers Lee Jieun. And suddenly the incident flashes back again.

 It’s nothing.. How could he do this to you?!?! .. I’m not your boyfriend anymore..

“Hey?”, Jiyeon stares at him closely. “I just slipped. It’s going to be okay”

“Just.. Be careful. You’re such an accident-prone little girl”, he smiles and jokes around. He messes her hair and chuckles.

And one of the maids offered them some drink.

 

---

Suzy looks at the two. “They’re having a conversation.. Poor Jiyeon slipped on the bathroom. Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. This is the right time”,

She moves her feet closely to Jiyeon’s room. It’s open!  She finds her bag under her bed and looks for something. Hmm.. Interesting! It’s not just a piece of paper:

 

This is a deal between Kim Myungsoo and Park Jiyeon.

That we will be married just for the sake of Jiyeonnie’s café.

I, Kim Myungsoo promised her to help build back their café after

 our 3-month relationship as a married couple.

 

Respectively,

 

Kim Myungsoo and Park Jiyeon

“Jackpot! What will happen if eonni sees this??.. Hmm??”, she takes a picture of it in her cellphone and goes back to her room, swiftly but quietly.

---

“I called one of the most famous fashion designers for your wedding dress, Sean Lefebvre. He is a friend of my dad’s which used to work for us for a long time.. “, he informs her about Sean Lefebvre’s background, where he graduated from, what is his attitude and what he likes about his models and customers.

My wedding dress!! Yay!, she’s a bit excited about it.

“So, when are you going to see Mr. Sean Lefebvre??”

 

They drove off to Mr. Sean Lefebvre’s boutique. That’s when Suzy permitted her to go out. And she is along with them too. “I think you look fat in there”, Suzy commented while they are in the fitting room. It’s a long white gown, heart-shaped tube top that reveals Jiyeon’s iness. “You think??”

Jiyeon fitted another gown. This time it’s a ball gown, and of course, it’s white! But it’s an off-shoulder dress with lace and it fits perfectly for Jiyeon. “She is verrry charming!!”, Mr. Sean’s is amazed by his works. “I love it!”, he thinks it is too perfect. “But, wait. Wait, there’s something missing!!”

She smiles to Suzy, “Is this okay?”, she giggles and her bestfriend hugs her. “I can’t believe my bestfriend is getting married!”, she wipes off the tears in Jiyeon’s eyes and hugs her again. Suzy can’t blame Jiyeon’s cuteness. She looks to the mirror and rolls her eyes in envy. Let’s see if the wedding will be okay as it was planned.

“Here! Here! Put this!”, one of Mr. Sean’s assistant beaded off a flower hat in Jiyeon’s hair. It’s not that big that she looked scary, in fact, it revealed more of her cuteness and innocence as a character.

Myungsoo seats infront of the desk counter and reads a magazine about lifestyles and such. He looks at his watch, Gah it’s been fourty minutes and she’s still in there. It’s impossible that she doesn’t like any of Sean’s dresses. I wonder what she looks like when she’s done. And when he took a look at a glass in front of him, he sees her. In her white dress, it is perfect. He dropped his jaw and can’t say anything. Jiyeon walks to him. Myungsoo distracts himself. Don’t be excited, don’t be. He tells himself.

 

Jiyeon suddenly trips off, her shoes heels is really a tall one. But Myungsoo catches her. She looked very shocked. Her arms are into his shoulder. She is surrounded by his long arms that cradled her and they really looked like a married couple even though Myungsoo is not in a suit or a tuxedo.

“You two look cute!”, Mr. Sean Lefebvre claps his hands and smiles. “Now, before you ruin the dress, let’s take it in the box”, he walks out and sends a cashier on the desk counter. The two felt a chemistry in their eyes. “Do you play baseball?”, she asks him.

“No, why??”, he pulls out his arms.

She makes her feet on the ground. “You’re a good catcher”, she whispers. Myungsoo laughs. “Wow. You’re funny”, he shakes off the laughter and pays for the wedding dress with a matching hat.

---

 

Sungyeol finds his way to his house. His butler did not go fetch him because his dad commanded him so. “It’s late! He is not even answering!”, he is angrily calling his butler’s phone number in his cellphone. “Why the heck he’s not answering. Sheesh. Hey!”, he saw a young woman’s bag got snatched by two men.

 One man turned left but he is eyeing on the man who have the bag. The woman keeps on screaming for help. Sungyeol felt the wind pushing him hard while he was following one of the two men. He never ran this fast before and his heartbeat is turning really, really fast. Faster as the horse, he grabs the man’s clothes from the back. The man turned to him and he landed a punch on his face. He hit very hard. Another comes after another. Then when he felt it’s safe, he grabbed the bag.

“Well, well, well. What do he have here?”, three other guys folded their arms and blocked Sungyeol’s way back. One pushed him but he continued to walk.  The guy he beaten spitted out blood and wiped his sweaty face.

“This guy wants to fight, eh??”, the rest of the group laughed together. Sungyeol kicked one of the guys. But he fastly grabbed his foot and he fell down. The guy looks like the leader and spit at his face. He is very angry now. No one has ever done that to him before. Then he stands up and blocked one of the bad guy’s punches. He continued to fight with the three and two stumbled down, screaming in pain. Sungyeol is really sweaty now in his face and clears off his eyes. He finally makes one last punch to the last guy and shakes of the dirt in his hands.

But when he thought it was over, he felt a really great punch from his back and sees the guy he beaten lately. Now the coins are flipped and he lost. The guy is big and he didn’t have the same energy as he had. The bad guy finds a bottle and throws it into Sungyeol's head.

He tried to protect the bag and tied it up into him. But no, the guy snatched the bag away from him and soon, Sungyeol felt broke and pitied himself. He screamed in pain, his face is fully red. He can’t see anything, “Why can’t I see?? Why can’t I see??”

“S.. Su.. Suzy”