Cold moments

My Bride is Cinderella

Why am I reacting like this? She’s not my girlfriend anymore.. And even I say something, there’s nothing I can do. She’s married now, Myungsoo thought for awhile while Jieun’s arms is around him.

“Look”, he turns back and puts his arms on Jieun’s shoulders, but sees a person from outside. He stares at her. Jiyeon was trying to ran away as possible, but this can’t happen, Myungsoo is on his way to open the door.

“Hehe, I was just trying to.. Uhmm.”, Jieun fakes a smiles and looks at Jiyeon.

Myungsoo looked down at the cookies she prepared for him, “What are this for?”, he asked Jiyeon while picking up the cookies.

“Ah, no.. That is for.. ”, she keeps on thinking how she can make excuses. But nothing pops in her mind when she sees him.

“Is it for me?”, Myungsoo asks. But before Jiyeon says yes, Jieun steals the moment. “Oh, how sweet you two are. Is she a fan of you??”, she makes that smile again.

 

Myungsoo looks at her and warns her to stop. “No, it isn’t for you. I was hoping Sungyeol was here.”, Jiyeon finally stoods up and looks inside the house.

---

 

Sungyeol headed to the hospital to see his dad.

I saw you that moment, when you showed your love to my brother, as if he was your only son.

I cannot blame you, he’s smarter than me. And now that you are there, you are weak, and dying.

I wanted to fight with you, to scream to you.. but I can’t.

He feels a wet heat at the back of his ear. What he feels is anger to his dad, he really wanted to burst it out and founds himself throwing his knuckles at the wall. Unlike Myungsoo, his best friend is just his butler. “Sir, stop!”

He cries for no reason, and screams. “I have to get out of here”

“As you wish, Sir”, his butler accompanied him to the limo.

 

And soon his butler drove him away, watching the night sky, the bright night lights, the lone lane.

This was his life after all, alone, and unhappy. He opens the door and Myungsoo was there with his cat, periwinkle on his lap. “Where have you gone?”, his eyes were cold and so as his voice.

Sungyeol gets steps to his bedroom, ”It’s not your problem anymore,”

“A girl wants to see you this afternoon”, he plays around with his cat, and the cat wiggles his tail and purrs.

“Who??”, “Jiyeon”, and as Myungsoo drops her name, she looks at Sungyeol directly.

Sungyeol wonders why Jiyeon searches for him. He can’t hide the feelings he has for Jiyeon. But he is just too awkward to share it to him, “Just tell her, I don’t want to see her”, then he closes his door.

Why the heck is she finding me? I’ll call her..

Few moments later, She isn’t answering her phone. How poor is that girl. Tsk, tsk.

 

---

 

She walks in the street, finding a taxi to get her way to Suzy’s house—her home, temporarily.

“Hey! Are you okay??”, behind her was a man, a little taller than Myungsoo, his hair was long and light brown. And Jiyeon thought that he was someone like a kidnapper because his face was covered by a scarf. Dongwoo laughs at her. Jiyeon walks faster. But he catches her, “I saw you alone, aren’t you scared walking all alone??”, she looks at her bag for pepper spray. “What?? My pepper spray is not here?!? Gaaaaah, I left it in the room”

Dongwoo backs off and laughs, “What are you laughing at?”, Jiyeon was like a little kid. He messes her hair. “Really? You have pepper spray in your bag?? You cute little girl”, “What’s so cute about that?? Why you!!”, she punches him in the nose. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!”, Jiyeon was on her way, but she knows that it did really hurt. She punched so har, and it was real. Well he doesn’t seem like a bad guy.

He turns back and offers him a hand. He stands up, “Gee, are you a boxer??”, Dongwoo asked her.

 

---

 

The next thing he knows is that they ended up eating noodles in a Mini Stop. “Who taught you that kind of trick??”, “My dad used to be a kungfu master when he was still alive”, she says while is full. “Hey, Hey, Hey! Don’t talk while your mouth is full”, Dongwoo grabs a tissue and tries to help her.

“I can do it”, she swallows rapidly and clears mouth with the tissue.

“Why are you so cruel??”, Dongwoo replied. “Did your boyfriend dumped you or something??”, that made Jiyeon stop eating for awhile and looks at him. “He’s not my boyfriend”, she continues eating the noodles.

“Well, then I’m right!”, she looks at him again, “Right? At the dumping part??”, Jiyeon grabs her fork and pokes him in the hand. “Ow!”

 

While the two of them are back in the street, they continued to talk to each other. And Jiyeon told the story between her and Myungsoo. “Oh, that’s a hard one.. So, who’s the luck guy??”, she was calm when she was with him. She don’t know, maybe this guy has magic powers or something that she can trust him. She thought for a moment, “his name was Kim Myungsoo”.

 

Dongwoo was shocked by what he heard. “What?!”, he puts down his hands that are on the back of his neck and looks at her. “Kim Myungsoo”, Jiyeon repeated.

 Myung?? He is stuck on this girl?? Oh, so that’s why he can’t jam with us..

He was about to tell her that he was his bestfriend. But she might punch him again or whatever. He just replied, “Oh, okay”