Unexpected from you

My Bride is Cinderella

“Jiyeonnie-Ah! Did you see--“, Jiyeon dropped it away. Suzy’s voice surprised her. “Ah, it’s here..”

“I.. I found it while.. looking for my pen”, she raised her cute floppy pen and handed the phone to her.

“Thanks!”

 

Could it be.. that they? Couple??  She puts her two index fingers together. She always do this every time she thinks of something. But Suzy didn’t say anything about it…

 

She sighed, and didn't expect that her bestfriend kept it from her.

---

“Hey, Myungsoo.. Are you really sure about the wedding game?? I—I mean. Are ya really serious abou it??”, Dongwoo sat between Woohyun and Sunggyu while holding a can of soda in his hands. He is not too okay with it. He gave them a warm look, and he seems comfortable with it. Not just what they expected.

“Sure”, Woohyun looked at him closely and dropped the guitar. “Are you okay?? Then what will the other students say? That you married her just because.. ”

“..because I pity her? She just wanted to help me out”, Myungsoo connected his sentence and continues to strum the strings of his guitar for practice. “And Jieun knows about this?”, Myungsoo stares at him, he knows what Sunggyu’s pointing at from his tone of voice.

There’s an awkward silence before he replied, “So what if she founds out? It’s not your problem anymore..”, then he puts away his guitar and left the room, leaving the guys with a cold atmosphere.

“Wait—Aish! Look at what you did again??” , Dongwoo blames Sunggyu and stares at him blankly.

---

He thinks for it for awhile. And suddenly, the memories in Gyeonggi flashes back and runs his finger on his lips. You really have a cute smile.. and sometimes I wonder why didn’t you hurt me or anything.

 

“Aish. It’s okay, grandma. Yes, Yes.. Yes, Bye”, Jiyeon sounded the voice.

“You’re here..”, they looked at each other.

 

“Just what are you doing here in the rooftop?”, he sounded so sincere and asked her.

“Well”, Jiyeon pulled of the loose hair and clips it at the back of her ear. “Suzy.. and I used to go up here often..”, she says with a smile.

 

Oh yeah, Suzy is her bestfriend..

“Uhmm..”

“Mm?”, his head turned to her. “Do you.. think that.. you’re bestfriend can also keep a secret from you?”, Jiyeon sounded like an innocent kid in a mall looking for her mom.

This made Myungsoo let out his cute dimples, the wind passes through his face. The cold breeze in the rooftop, it is a perfect day and a perfect place for this kind of conversations. “Sure.. even Dongwoo hides something from me”

“How do you know?”

“Well.. We’ve been good friends since then, actually Jieun, me and him. I really knows a lot about that guy. We’ve made some fights before, and it was terrible that we hurted each other’s feelings just for one girl..”, he looks at his palm and remembers the old days-- the days when Dongwoo, him and her were together.

“Who’s this girl?”, Jiyeon clears . She knows that it is over the board but she can’t help but ask him.

“My ex-girlfriend”, he sighed in relief. It was the first time he accepted and called Jiuen his ‘ex-girlfriend’.

“You’re talking about Lee Jieun here??”, then he nods.

“But then again, we separated. That’s why, Dongwoo accepted defeat—“, he chuckles, she doesn’t know why. For some reason, she felt his heart ached and looked at it. Whoa! Why do I feel like this??

“Hey—Are you okay?”, “Yeah, yeah”  She faked a smile.

“No, you’re not”, she looked at him and Myungsoo’s face turned into a frown. “I’m okay”

“Say if it is really true.. I do not have time for fake smiles”

Jiyeon looked down, it looks like Myungsoo is pushing her to say something. She wanted to walk out, but her feet doesn’t communicate with her body. She felt her lips crumble, and something wet in his eyes started to fell down. Why am I crying?? It’s a weird feeling. She wipes it secretly but it still won’t stop.

“Hey, why are--”, he was about to extend his arm, but in the same time, he remembers Jieun. She also cries and he always puts his arms around her and then she’s okay.

“It’s.. nothing”, Jiyeon tuned back. Stop this Jiyeon! Stop crying!

She isn’t okay, I know it for sure. Myungsoo kept thinking of how much he loves/d Jieun and kept on complaining of how things should’ve work, many what if’s came into his mind when Jieun broke up with him. And now, he’s sick about that.

 

Jiyeon felt something warm from her back, and she opened her eyes and stpped her from crying. Myungsoo hugged her more tightly, his face is on her shoulders.“Don’t turn back”, he whispers in her ear. “..so that I could not see you crying. Just imagine I’m the one whom you wanted to get a hug from”.

 

---

Meanwhile, it looks like somebody is spying on the two from afar.

“Who on Earth is that girl?!? Tell me!”, she clenches her fist and continues to eye on the two, especially to Jiyeon.

"P-Park Jiyeon i-is her name", one of the students beside her, maybe a new recruit from her group cleared.

"Myungsoo is mine! He'e only mine! Got it??", she slaps this girl beside her and raised and eyebrow. The girl turned to her and nodded, she couldn't do anything.

"Good"

Krystal went downstairs and stomped her feet at every step. Her voice sounded very strong and powerful. She wears her skirt too short, and her face full of make-up. One thing students of Woollim may know about her, she is mean.