Obsessed Krystal

My Bride is Cinderella

Jiyeon threw her arms to Sungyeol. “Wey?”

“I’m not Suzy!”, she stands still as she chose the words to let out from . Yeol sniffed her hair. “Jiyeon??”, he curiously asked her. What he can only see is vague.

“Jiyeon”, a common voice came from outside the room. “Why are you not asleep yet?”

Eh?? What is he doing here??  Her eyes widened a little as Myungsoo stepped closely to her.

“Sorry my brother”, he gazed at her strangely. She gulped, not wanting to say anything. Then she followed him back to the his room.

Pabo Jiyeon! What are you thinking?!? You could have atleast said a word! She pokes her forehead while burying herself in the comforter. Myungsoo’s bed is full of pillows, no wonder he can always have time for relaxation in this type of room. She grunts and continues to talk to herself. I didn’t even get some milk.. Arrgh! Then the incident lately flashes back in her mind, Pabo!

 

“Go to sleep, we have classes tomorrow”, she looked at the clock beside her. 11:45

“Y-Yeah, Yeah”, she replied to Myungsoo.

---

 

At least for him, he knows the real reason why Sungyeol hugged her. But, what is she doing there?? Could it be that she has feelings for Sungyeol?? He turned sideways, closes his eyes gently, and aims for a goodnight sleep.

 

---

“What a wonderful story this family has..”, Krystal was downstairs, sneaking out and holding binoculars. No one can see her because she’s covered her image with sunglasses and a cap. “Myungsoo is only mine”, in her eyes you can see, the wanting of a true fan girl—no, not a fan girl. A selfish fan girl that is so obsessed with his bias.

 

She clicks on her polaroid, and waves the film out of it. “Now, you’re gonna be mine”. She skipped her way back to her home. Now that she has evidence that they are living in one house, I wonder what could happen next..