Unsure

My Bride is Cinderella

Jiyeon keeps on asking Myungsoo about the night before.

“Thank you grandma!”, he waved good-bye to Jiyeon’s grandma and what?? He calls her “grandma”??

“Myungsoo! I am not going to leave here if you’re not telling me what did grandma said to you!!”, she warned her and blocks his way. “Why you so cute?!?”, he pinches her nose and puts his arms around her.

“Good-bye grandma!! See you on the wedding!”, Myungsoo seemed to be very happy.

“No, no. You’ll see me soon”, grandma smiled at the two.

Maybe grandma made her special bread to this guy.. I never seen him like this before.. Err.. I wonder why

---

“What are you looking at??”, she suddenly turns away. “You have dirt in your face”

He touches her chin and removes away the dirt in her face. “You have.. very bright eyes”, Jiyeon looks directly at Myungsoo’s eyes. It reminds her of what happened in the park. Then she looked to his nose, and down to his lips and closes her eyes.

He chuckles and looks away. “I know what you’re thinking”

“Wh—What?!”, she looks outside the window of the bus. Myungsoo smirks and makes a face.

“You.. don’t have to.. remember it”, she utters while blushing, embarrassed by Myungsoo’s words.

“It’s your first right?? No.. Let me rephrase it.. It’s our first”

One more and I’ll kick you out of this bus.

“So.. You never had any boyfriend??”

---

The two were sent off because of their yabbering.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.. This is because of you! Ugggh. I can’t imagine I am walking in the street and there’s no one or anybody that could help us”, Jiyeon taught of leaving Myungsoo alone.

“Wait, waiiit! I could call Sung--”, then he suddenly remembers that Sungyeol is at the hospital and did not end his sentence.

“Huh?? What?”, she looked up and sees the dark sky. “It’s raining”

 

Well. They say, there is no perfect date. The two can’t find a cab and they were still in Gyeonggi.

“What are we going to do now??”, Jiyeon asks. “I don’t know.. Maybe we could stay here a little bit longer..”

---

“Annyeonghaseyo!”, they came back to grandma of Jiyeonnie’s house.

“Come on in”, Myungsoo sneezed. “Oh. See. You’re not protecting your husband.. Tsk, Tsk Jiyeonnie!”

“It’s okay, it’s okay”, he apologized. “Give him some medicine”

Jiyeon did make him some kind of a tea. It is the most effective medicine for colds which her grandma uses to her. “You should eat more! Look at you, sheesh. I wouldn’t let my granddaughter marry a skinny man”, Jiyeon looked at her grandma.

“Just kidding”, she laughed it out and looked quickly at the two.

---

The doctors sent off Sungyeol to their house. “Well, he can’t see for now.. But in time, he will”, one of the doctors said. Suzy aided him wherever he go, his arms are over her shoulders, until they reached his room.

“Here”, Sungyeol touches the bed. “Where is Jiyeon by the way??”, he asks her.

“Sit, and rest for a while”, she pretended that she didn’t hear anything.

Sungyeol sat on his bed and Suzy headed to his mini kitchen there and gets something from the ref. A Few moments later, Suzy the blender to make a milkshake. She knows it was Sungyeoi’s favorite!

He tries to stand up but bumps at something. “Why are you--”

“Don’t touch me!”, he moves off Suzy’s hands and continues to stand up.

“I can take this..”, he walks to the kitchen, on his way, there were spills of milkshake on the floor and he slipped. Before this could happen, Suzy caught his arm and warned him. “You need me Yeol”, she said, in a very low voice.

“What did you say??”, he searched for Suzy’s voice and turned to her.

“You need me”, she hugged him from the back. For no reason, Sungyeol felt a little warm on his shoulders. Suzy sniffed and continued to cry at his shoulders. He feels like putting his arms around her. But he hesitated and shoved her away from him..

“No!”

“Then why did you call my name when you are still in the hospital?!”, Suzy clears and she was so gutsy that time to ask him why.