Robbed

My Bride is Cinderella

CHAPTER 8 :

Suzy jumps out of the bed.

“Eh—What happened??”, she didn’t have any idea why she ended up in the Kim’s house.

---

“Whaat? You two are.. siblings????”, Jiyeon looks at Sungyeol, then at Myungsoo. Myungsoo uncontrollably smiles because of Jiyeon.

“She always needs a proof”, Sungyeol smirks and eats the pancakes.

“Well, I’m going.. I don’t want to be late for school”, Myungsoo stands up in the couch.

“Schooool??”, she forgots. “What time is it?”, and picks up the alarm clock.

 

“Ugggh, my head hurts”, Sungyeol gets Suzy back to bed.

“You know, I’ll just nurse Suzy here”

---

So Sungyeol is left in the house with Suzy. How amazing Jiyeon gets ready for school with just 20 minutes. She scrunches his hair and picks up her bag to school. Gladly, her books are in the locker so she didn’t need to go home and bring her notebooks with her.

“Ready for a walk?”, Myungsoo asked her.

She nodded, “Umm..”

 

It was a very bright day, a sunny day. There were kids in their way to school. She just can’t stand to not stare or look at Myungsoo, he’s so cute in his uniform and now she was walking with him. But there was a sudden puff of air, ”Kyaaa!”, Jiyeon stopped.

He didn’t notice her and continued to walk until he turned around to look at the boy amazingly riding his bike. And then walked back, “I got something in my eye.. Go on, go on”, Jiyeon said embarrassingly.

But he grabbed her hand that covers her eyes. “Open your eyes”, he commanded.

She opens her eyes and sees a beautiful creature in front of her, his face is closer to her now. And she was awkward and looked away. He holds her hand a little tighter. “C’mon, I’ll help you”, and he blew off the dust in her Jiyeon’s eyes.

The time stopped. From far away it looks like they were kissing. Now, she can see clearly again. And his face was like inches away from hers. She looks at his lips, she never saw how y his lips are until now. And when he smiles, it’s like his eyes wants you to go near him. He’s really an icon.

And he laughs.

Jiyeon punches him, “Hey!”, he said. “That’s a hard one”, and from there on, they continued to talk to each other a little more.

 

---

 

“Where are you?”, an unknown number messages Jiyeon. I don’t have time to talk to strangers.

“Annyeong! What’s your order?”, he asked the customer. Since she was working with their café, she is quite a professional when it comes to know the customer’s taste in coffee. “Would you like to try our bestseller, Sir?”

The big guy wearing shades takes a look at Jiyeon, “Yes, yes. Sure”, he seemed to be very suspicious but Jiyeon neverminds.

 

It was a very tiring day for Jiyeon so she went to her room. She missed her room with lots of rilakkuma stuff toys. And talks to his favorite bear, “How are you today. Huh? Did you miss me?”, she controls the head of it and hugs him tight, tucks in her bed and readies for a good night.

The next morning, while she was in their bathroom, their neighborhood creates a noise.

Why is it so noisy outside?

She sees that there are cops and her grandma was talking to one. One cop immediately walks to their café, the cashbox is empty and the things were all clattered.

They were robbed. Nooooooooo!