Back Home

My Bride is Cinderella

Myungsoo yawns and stretches his arm. He was in a good mood today. But Jiyeon was still asleep. He watched her closely as she snores like a little princess finding her prince in her dreams. “You’re too cute—no. You’re beautiful when you sleep”. He slides his fingers to her nose and that made her stop snoring.

Ay, I don’t want to wake you up. You will say I’m mean again.

A pillow was between them. They’ve agreed to share a bed last night because there are no comfy sofas everywhere, and only big rugs.

And so, he jumped out of bed and sniffed the way to the kitchen. Jiyeon kept the promise and made some pancakes for him, she even made her a note saying:

“Here, don’t ever leave me again or you’re dead”.

 

He detached the note in the table and laughs.

Here, don’t ever leave me again or you’re dead

Myungsoo grabbed the cup of coffee beside him, then he looked outside. “It sure tastes good, huh?”, he said as he sips a little and stirs the coffee Jiyeon just made for him. It’s a nice weather to travel. But she is tightly asleep, and he don’t want to wake her up.  He puts away the note in his hand after he ate the pancakes and started to make a move.

---

“Yeol!”, Suzy hugged her boyfriend tightly as she visited him. “Mmm.. I smell your shampoo again”

“Is it bad??”, he looked up at him, looking for a sign if Sungyeol is okay now. But he never turned to her instead, he looked at somewhere far from her direction. She sighed lightly. Of course, she never wanted to make him feel unhappy.

“No. No”, Sungyeol gave her a big smile. She puts him on the big eyeglasses he often used. And just like before, he was cute as ever. Suzy pokes his nose and kisses him on the cheek. He grabbed her by the waist, “You never changed”

“Never”, she replied. Sungyeol leaned against her, but her cellphone ruins the moment. “Wait, wait”, Suzy pulled off.

A text message again from an unknown number??  Suzy can’t find this stranger. She tried to call her dad for security and as soon as possible, they’ll be going with her for protection. His dad said that it may be possible that this person is with the business of his, and he doesn’t want his daughter to be in trouble.

“      ”, the text was full blank even she scrolled it down. And it was really scary. For some reason, Suzy is now terrified. She looks over the room for strange things that might happen. “Suzy?? What’s happening?”, Sungyeol is left unaided and curious.    

“N-Nothing”

 

---

If she is now sleeping.. then what time did she do the pancakes?? Myungsoo wondered while flipping the channels on the remote control. He cleaned out the dishes after he eat. “Gah, It’s already almost twelve in the morning and she’s still not up”, he checked at her.

If I don’t wake her soon, then I’ll have to pay for one night again. . .

Mixed feelings, he taps her, ”H-Hey wake up”. But that doesn’t work out. Jiyeon was still asleep. “Hey!”, Myungsoo pulled the pillow in her head. He was smiling, thinking that it can make her rise up for bed. “You’re not waking eh??”, his last attempt was pulling off the blanket from her. At least, this way, he will not have to yell or scream anymore. It will be easier for him.

“EH?!?”, Jiyeon was in the middle of getting out of sleep when she suddenly felt the air in her feet. She stares at him.

“Wake up Sleepyhead, We’ll be going home later”, Myungsoo folded his arms like he was commanding her. How cute is it to see him in pajamas, tilting his head and smiling at her. 

 ---

“You should’ve not done that”, Myungsoo caught her yawning as they drove off the villa.

“Done what?? Do you really know how loud you snore??”, he asked her amusingly, “Snore?? I nev--”

“Oh yes you are, ”, he continued making a sound out of it. “Hey! I don’t do that”, she’s guilty and looks at the window. “Sometimes you look like Sungyeol..”

Me?? I’m a way to handsome than him.. He thought. “What??”

“You two always irritate me..”

He chuckled, and founds her actions cute, something reminds him.. “I’m just joking”, now he was the one who is apologizing just like what Jiyeon did.

“Hmmpff”

 

---

“N-Nothing.. I’m sorry I gotta go”, Suzy left the cake she bought for Sungyeol and left his room.

“Ah, Jiiiiiiyeon!”, she saw her bestfriend as she was walking down the stairs, holding a bag and wearing a cute hat. “Did you enjoy your honeymoon??”, she then turned to Myungsoo who was at the back of her. Jiyeon looks at her back and pouts her lips, not wanting to tell stories about it anymore. But she really enjoyed it. “Did you?? Tell me.. Tell me..”, Suzy was the one who is very excited.

 

“Oh, it seems like you two didn’t”, she makes a sad face.

“No, we”, Myungsoo and Jiyeon sounded in chorus. Myungsoo puts his hands at the back of his head, not wanting to look at Jiyeon because she might say that he was copying her. “It’s fun”m Jiyeon finally replied.

“Did you two really had fun??”, an old voice came from the living room. “Hehehe~ Come here my little boy!!”, Mr. Kim coughs and held a napkin. He’s on his wheelchair now, “Dad, I thought you--”

“Yes my son, I always have my medicine”

“But you have to rest.. Say, what did you do here??”

Mr. Kim’s face was looking more unnatural, not relaxed. “Well, it’s kinda boring here and I ah, want to work soon..”

“No, you can’t”, Jiyeon forced him to just stay there.  Mr. Kim smiled, “Why you, you’re so sweet.. Come here, come here”, she looks at Myungsoo and walks closer to Mr. Kim. “Say, will I have a grandchild now?? Because I’m really excited to be a grandfather!!”, her eyes turned bigger.

Surely, Myungsoo’s dad always has peculiar question whenever they are inside their house.