Tensed

My Bride is Cinderella

“Okay class, see you next meeting!”, the teacher dismissed as the students vanished from the room.

Krystal was walking downstairs when she hear voices. She didn’t hesitate to climb up again and see who’s in there..

 

“So does it mean that you two are now together now??”, Suzy drops her jaw while walking.

“Shh..”, Jiyeon puts a finger on the middle of . “Real--”

“Be quiet. Someone might hear you..”, Sungyeol was there and covered his girlfriend’s mouth.

She held his hand and pulled it away, “And so what?? My bestfriend is now the girlfriend—no, the wife of Kim Myungsoo!”,  it was like she shouted a little.

 

“What?! What did you say??”, Krystal entered the conversation. It was right there and there when she asked the three. No excuses, Sungyeol stood up. “Krsytal you just--”

“No! I heared it! Myungsoo is.. married?!”, she put an intense tone in her voice, “Don’t you know what it can do to the university??”

Jiyeon’s heart was pounding. She can feel in her chest that it was getting heavier, she needed to supply an answer, or maybe, an excuse or an alibi. But there’s nothing she can think of. “And she’s married to that girl??”, Krystal laughs as if what she said was a joke.

“What are you pointing at??, Suzy stood up for her. She knows that it is her fault and it’s her duty to protect her bestfriend.

“Myungsoo is better together with your sister”, and as Krystal dropped down this words, Jiyeon’s heart was like struck by a hundred arrows. She can’t seem to hide those little tears rolling down her eyes. She thought that this Krystal is nice because she greeted her warmly when they met.  I should’ve listened to Myungsoo..

 

“Why you—He’s not into my sister anymore.. Their over”, Suzy kept her words and glanced at Jiyeon. She knew that Krystal will not let this pass. Krystal made a face. “Oh really?? Then why did--”

“Stop it!”, Jiyeon shouted unexpectedly, her face full of sorrow and hurt. “Jiyeon, wait!”, Sungyeol followed him. It’s the least he can do. “Wow. Your boyfriend is so sweet“, Krystal folded her arms and rolled eyes at him when he passed by her. Sungyeol grunted his face. She is just lucky she’s a girl or else, he could’ve beaten her.

 

“Please. Leave them alone, leave my bestfriend alone!”, Suzy pleaded as she grabbed her in her arms. She was about step to say sorry to her bestfriend. “No, she’s not your bestfriend..”, Krystal chuckles. “Oops. Sorry, I said something wrong”

“What do you mean??”

Krystal lends out her phone, “You’re the one who keeps sending text messages on me?”

“Good point!”, she flips it and puts back in her vest pocket. “Before you trust, ask them first if they did something wrong.. or maybe, they cheated on you!”, Krystal circled her foot on the ground.

“Just say it”, Suzy commanded and clenched her fist.

---

“Jiyeon!”, finally Sungyeol grabbed her and that made her stop. “How I wish you joined the soccer team”, he pants. Jiyeon really runs fast. “Hey,”, he patted him on the back. She turned as she swiped away the tears on her face.

“Sungyeol?”, someone was walking ahead them. “Why are you crying?”. She pushed him back. “What happened?”, he examined her body, “Are you hurt?”

Sungyeol leaned against the wall, “Krystal did something again..”

“What did that girl did to you?!”, sweet Myungsoo turned to a possessive one. He shook his head as he asks Sungyeol. “Where is she now?”

“Maybe she’s right.. We have to end our marriage, what will happen if the school finds out..”, Jiyeon was in a frantic expression. She looked so down. “No, don’t think that way”

“But you will not going to be on the top!”, the best thing to do is to say it straight.

Myungsoo thought this for a while. Maybe she was right. But he lied as he held her through the arms and hugged her tight, not caring of his brother's presence.

"No, it won't harm my standing in class don't worry"