I'm a stalker, I know right?

My Bride is Cinderella

Jiyeon is a normal highschool girl and was ready with all her eyes and ears. Because every start of classes, her ultimate crush Kim Myungsoo will always be the one who do the welcome ceremonies.           

“Good Morning my DEAR students! Welcome to another year in Woollim High! Now, may I call on Kim Myungsoo, our president for the student council, to do the welcome ceremonies!”, the Vice Dean announced.

“Gaaaaah! He’s so cute in his uniform”, Jiyeon was so enthusiastic from what she was seeing now.

“Stop hugging my arm Jiyeon", Ugh, why do I have to endure this all of the time??, Suzy sighs.

“And today, we are all gathered here to celebrate..”, Kim Myungsoo addressed to all the students.

" Look at him! Look at him, he’s smiling”, Jiyeon points at Myungsoo excitedly.

Of course he smiles, it’s part of what they have to do doing ceremonies. Duh.

“I- I’m gonna melt now!!”, Jiyeon acts like she was actually melting.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! You two are so noisy. Do you mind?”, a tall blonde guy with folded arms at the back interrupted them. “You sure don’t know the rules here.”

Annoyed, Jiyeon stands and stares at him, he looks away as if he doesn’t mind. “And what do you think? You own this school?”, her tone of voice was different from her normal voice. She doesn't want anything that will keep her sight away from Myungsoo.

The blonde guy laughs at him. “Ha ha! Excuse me..” He stands, “I am Lee Sungyeol from class 3A, the vice president of the student council, and my father is the executive head officer of this school.”

Jiyeon was shocked. “… And so?”, this caused the guy to raise his eyebrows a little.

“This girl is irritating me!”, he thought at the back of his mind.

The blonde guy folds his arms again and said, “What are you saying again little miss??”

“And so what?”, she have to keep her words.

Sungyeol just looked at her and gave her a smirk.

-----

Meanwhile, after that event.. “Who the hell is that guy! I never encountered that kind of arrogant person ever in my life! Did you see what he did to me?? He lost my moment with my Myungsoo!! Aaaargh.”

“Well. You see, his name is Sungyeol Lee. I think he’s cool!”, Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

“I don’t want to know his name! I don’t want to know him. Ever!!”

Moments later, she heard two people talking. “Wait, wait.. I hear something.”

“Where you go--”, Suzy follows her.

“Just wait, shhh.”,  Jiyeon covers Suzy’s mouth.

 

A girl, looks like a little older than Jiyeon hands a letter to Myungsoo.

"I’m glad to hear it from you. Thank you for the letter."

 

“It’s Myungsoo!!”, Jiyeon whispers.

 

"I don’t know if I can come, I’ve got things to do. I’ll just send people there and your gift. Bye.", Myungsoo headed back to his classroom.

 

Suddenly, Jiyeon hides behind the lockers and takes Suzy with her.

Suzy takes off Jiyeon’s hand. “Is it over yet??” Suzy struggles.

She smiles for no reason and shouts, “He saw me! He saw me! He looked at me!”

“Stop with your obsession Jiyeon. It’s not gonna work out, trust your bestfriend.”

“Thanks bestfriend, but I am not going to stalk my Myungsoo. Ha ha. Bye!”