Saviour

My Bride is Cinderella

“Hey, are you listening??”, Suzy wonders.

“Huh??”, she looks at her like she was a nine-year old that was lost in an amusement park.

“I said, don’t go away from me”

 

“Good evening guests.. all of you who are here tonight.. ”, the event was getting ready to start. Suzy’s oldest sister has the most magnificent gown in the place, a royal blue evening gown with tons of beads and its powerful color lead to attract all the people in the room. She sure is the eye candy in the event. 
 

“H-How old is your sister?”, Jiyeon asked Suzy.

“She’s 21 right now”, Suzy applauded with all the men and women while her sister ramped off the red carpet.

“21?? She’s married with the age of 21?!?”

“Yes. She married the executive head of appa’s company. Since we do not have a boy that will continue to manage our company, oenni will have to do the job”, Jiyeon did not expect Suzy to answer like this. She wanted her wedding to be the happiest day of her life.

 

*beep* *beep*

Her cellphone is ringing. “GRANDMA Calling..” is on her phone screen. “Oh no, maybe she didn’t find the brewed coffee which is in the counter, Excuse me”, then she left the room.

At last, it’s fixed. But when she was to enter the main hall where the event was held, a sudden white handkerchief covered her nose. She couldn’t yell or say something at all, it was very fast. All she can here is the bushes swaying and trees.

“W-Where am I??”, dizzy and her body uncontrolled. She found herself in a somewhat, you can call, a forest!

“Ssshh. Stay quiet..”, Jiyeon sat up and frightens herself.

“Who are you?? Why am I here??”, it was dark. She cannot tell who this guy was, but when the light from a car went to their way, she saw a glimpse of the guy’s face. He’s Sungyeol.

“Why you--”, “Sshh. Keep quiet it’s just me”,he covered Jiyeon’s mouth, keeping her quiet.

But she grabbed his arm and bit it. She’s smart, her appa taught her to do that when she was little. Sungyeol can’t get enough of it and screamed in pain, “Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! Why’d you bit me? I was just protecting you from the bad guy!! Hey, I’m the savior here!”. He closes his eyes and tooks off his white suit to see what she did to his arm.

“Bad.. guy??”, she seems too innocent.

“Yeah, I heard two people near you when you were outside. They were trying to hit on you”, he damps his handkerchief to his bitten arm.

“W—What?”, and she can’t believe that Sungyeol will do things like this for her.

“You know, I was sorry for the past. I mean, from what I did. But I am not really the bad guy here”, she looked at him. “What are you looking at??”

“You just seem.. too unpredictable”, then laughed.

“Why you little, do you see what you did to my arm?? It’s injured!!”

 “That’s just little compared to what you did to me”

“What?? Me? You’re the one who ran like a horse that suddenly fell down from the hill”, and with his devilish smile again. He looks like a professional when insulting Jiyeon.

“Want to do it again?”, Jiyeon suddenly grabs his another arm and tries to bite it. But he defended himself and gets up before her teeth was about to go near his arm. He laughs off, Jiyeon laughs at him too.

 

---