"Not gonna let this pass"

My Bride is Cinderella

And then when she founded herself locked into Myungsoo’s stare, she turned bird who was sitting beside the windows of the nurse’s office, then to her injured leg.

“I saw that you are running fast. Why? Getting rid of Sungyeol?”, Myungsoo was wondering why.

“You know him?  Uh – Well, something.. happened”, she didn’t notice her step while she was running.

 “I see”, “Why? And why did you helped me.. We didn’t even meet once. Just that--”, she was about to say that she was stalking him for a long time but she stopped herself.

“That?”, he curiously asked. “I think I saw you once”, he makes his eyes look little by his caught in the act stare.

Jiyeon was shocked. “When??”. OTL. Did he see me when I was stalking him? But when??, she said in her mind.

“Hmm.. I don’t exactly remember.. ”, and then looked at the bird who flew out of the window.

 

The nurse opened the curtains, “Will you excuse us?” Myungsoo stepped out of the room. But before he open the door, Jiyeon waved bye and said “Thank you”. She knows that “Thank you” is not only the words she wants to say to him but also, thanks for saving her and please remember my name.

Myungsoo left the room.

But the door suddenly opened and a familiar voice happened to come from there, “What is your name again?”, It was Myungsoo again and asked her with a smile.

“J--Jiyeon.. Jiyeon Park”, she know she blushed a little when Myungsoo asked her name.

“Thanks, the office needs it. And be careful now”,

Jiyeon nodded and smiled back. Then he really left the room. “Be careful now?”, Jiyeon said to herself. When he said that, it seems that he wants to say that she should not only watch your step, but also be careful of the people around her.

 

-----

 

The next day, Jiyeon walked with a bruised knee. But she didn’t mind it though, she has a class and she didn’t want to skip school just because of what happened. She knows there’s a high possibility that she might see Sungyeol again.

“Yeah, that’s her..”, some students are murmuring and looking at her in the hallway. It seems like everyone knows what happened yesterday.

Suzy was walking beside her and said to one of the students.

“Oh okay, and so what??”, she gave them a glare.

“Suzy stop. Let them do.. whatever they want.”, then she looked down and grabbed her bestfriend’s arm and headed to the restroom.

“You know, I don’t get why that Sungyeol’s up for you. I mean, he could’ve said that there was a class before he left out of the room.”, Suzy’s hot-headedness was showing off. She didn’t want anybody to hurt her bestfriend. And both of them are really close to each another because they are childhood friends. 

   

Jiyeon didn’t want to say something. It might just add an issue for Suzy. She wanted to keep quiet. But when something bad happens, you can’t really avoid it. When they were walking back to their classroom, Sungyeol was there and people are gathered around him. The girls want to talk to her. He looked at Jiyeon and stepped closer.

“What do you want??”, Jiyeon asked, her voice was curly and soft.  

He looks at Jiyeon from head to toe and kneels. “Hey, hey!”, Jiyeon covers herself and hid behind Suzy. He stood up and laughs. “It seems that the nurse gives ugly band-aids. Don’t you agree guys? Just why they allow students of Woollim University wear such ugly band-aids.”, the crowd laughs. They looked at Jiyeon’s injured knee.

“Don’t you have class?? Go and leave me alone.”, she said with a strong voice. She didn’t want to cry, it would make herself embarrassed again.

“Oh, thank you for your concern but I don’t want to go to my class yet. I’ve got lot of stuffs to do”, he smirks.

“Oh yeah, like what??”, she takes off her sweet attitude.

A girl clings her arms to Sungyeol’s waist. “Do you want to see a movie??”, then he turned to her, “See, I’ve got stuffs to do now.”

 

Before he left the room, he waved Jiyeon good-bye and smirked. Wanting her to know that it wasn’t the last thing he want to do to her. He is the type of guy that will not going let it pass until she got a new girl to play around, Is the next one got to be Jiyeon Park?