Marry Me

My Bride is Cinderella

For some reason, Suzy went back to their house and searched for her sister, Lee Jieun.  

She slams the door, “Yes?”, her sister was getting ready to have a dinner with her husband and picks a nice dress while looking at herself in the mirror.

Suzy closes the door. “Do you really love Myungsoo?”, Jieun’s eyes was surprised and became bigger but she doesn’t put any attention to Suzy’s words. She again looks at her dress that she was about to wear.

 

---

 

“I can’t bare this too much!”, he was in pain seeing his dad in the hospital and doctors trying to save him. But luckily there was her to make him feel lighter.

“I’m sorry”, he says while wiping the tears from his face. Jiyeon unlocks her arms around him and moves away a little. She got carried off Myungsoo’s emotions because she saw herself in him when her parents died a long time ago. No one was there besides her grandma.

 

Sungyeol was about to get into his father’s room but he saw the two. What are this two doing here? And why is she here??, he wondered.

 

---

 

“Answer me”, Suzy was serious about the question.

“I am married now, what relationship between me and him is over..”, Lee Jieun said.

“His father is in a serious condition right now, he wants to see you”

“Just like I said, I am married!”, she turned to Suzy with ferocious eyes, “I don’t have time for this” then she walked out of the room. While Suzy, left there, sat in her bed and thinks of how he can help his friend Myungsoo.

 

---

The two were in the cafeteria near the hospital.

“Uhmm.. How will be the world if girls have this?”, she sips at her cup of coffee and the cream creates a mustache in her face. He looked and smiled. “C’mon, don’t you find it funny?”, then she suddenly spills the coffee in her clothes. That made him laugh, “Haha! Look at you,”, he grabs a tissue and helped her clean her uniform.

There was silence for a moment.

Myungsoo looks at her, his eyes were too focused on Jiyeon as if he was going to kiss her lips. But only he said,

 

“Marry Me”