Revelations

My Bride is Cinderella

He looked the girl beside him whose mouth is slightly open.

Then she took her look away and puts a finger on her lips. I love you.. This kept replaying on Jiyeon’s mind. There was an awkward silence before he continued to talk.

“Actually I.. ”, Jiyeon’s phone suddenly beeps, ruining Myungsoo’s sentence. He smiled as he looked away. Jiyeon picks up the call, “Excuse me”

“Jiyeeon!”, the background music from where is Suzy is too loud, “Aren’t you going here??”

“What? What??”, Jiyeon catches up with the conversation. She heard Sungyeol’s voice. “Let them be. They’re dating!!”

“Shut up Yeol. Haha!”,it sound like fun in there. Jiyeon looked back at Myungsoo. He wasn’t there. Where did he go?? She drops the call and looks all around. Maybe he made his way home.. Why did he said that?? Aish. Does it mean that he really mean it?

She pouts her lips and carries her gift to Suzy.     

---

“I love her..”

Myungsoo taught about it for a long time. And he regretted it for not saying it a few times back.. And what if he said it too late? Will he ever be happy again now that she found a new love?

“Myungsoo! Aish! .. since when did you realize that you were not inlove with me??”,

“Get off”, he swipes off Dongwoo’s arm laying in his shoulders.

“Well, that’s a good sign..”, Sunggyu, the leader, slowly clapped his hands while entering the studio to congratulate him.

They really have a good bonding that no one can rip off. Woohyun messed up his hair as they laughed all together. “But she’s different.. ”, Myungsoo took the chance to say something to the group. He seldom talks about his love life. And from his past experience in having a girlfriend, it would be a trauma for him to love again. But he can’t control it. Starting that day, when he first saw her..

“Stop with your obsession Jiyeon.. It’s not gonna work out, trust your bestfriend.”

“Thanks bestfriend, but I am not going to stalk my Myungsoo. Ha ha. Bye!”, Jiyeon was on a good mood while climbing down the stairs.

“Who’s that girl??”, Myungsoo talks to Suzy while looking at her by the stairway. “Eh? How long have you been there??”,

Suzy and Myungsoo have been good friends since her father’s business is tied up to the Kim’s company. They usually go to America, and that’s where Myungsoo and she got close. Soon enough, Suzy developed feelings for his brother, Sungyeol. They became a couple. It’s a short-term relationship though they really loved each other because they complement.

In return, Myungsoo had an affair with Suzy’s sister LeeJieun. She was like no other, like Suzy, she is also one of the closest friends of Myungsoo so the four of them always bond. But when they moved to Korea, all was devastated. LeeJieun broke up with Myungsoo. Not saying why, or anything..

That also affected Sungyeol and Suzy’s relationship, so they acted like they aren’t really close to each other.      

“Her name is Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. She’s a good friend of mine”

 

Something struck him, maybe her captivating smile, and he just can’t move on..    

---

Myungsoo walked as fast as he could. Not meeting the eyes of people he passed by.

“Where is he??”, she sighed as she sat in the bench they used to sit earlier. “Could it be true??”, Jiyeon pursed her lips as she reminisced all what happened to them. “But it can’t be..”

---

“You idiot Myungsoo!”, he cripples his hair by his hands and made an intense disappointment expression. “Why did you say that?!”, he talks to himself as if he’s the only man walking on the streets. People kept on looking at him but he didn’t seem to care.

“You should have waited for the right time.. Aish!”, two more steps or he’s in the middle of the road. “Hey! Watch where you’re going!!”, he bowed and apologized, putting his hand at the back of his neck.

“Myungsoo?!”

 

The two went to a cafeteria. It was long since they have seen each other and the last time is that they had an argument. So it’s a good day to refresh the good old days and to have some chat. Jiuen is always the one who starts that conversation rather than him.

“One macchiato and a latte, Enjoy your drink!”, she never forgot Myungsoo’s favorite blend in coffee.

“So.. how are you doing today?”

He looks at the cup of coffee and stirs it. The sweet aroma of the coffee made him feel more relaxed. Just what are you doing Myungsoo?? After revealing your feelings to Jiyeon, here are you know talking to Jieun.. Leave.

“Uhm.. Thanks for not hitting me but.. I really have to go.”, he drops the coffee to the table, not even sipping from it and stands up. Jiuen blocked him from going to the entrance door. They held their hands just like before. “Can you just sit for a while.. I’ve got something to tell you”, she whispered as she gestured Myungsoo to sit.

So Myungsoo felt it’s urgent and he settled down. He could hear people chattering about them and didn’t want them to see him as a mean person so he sat. “Thank you”, Jieun swipes away the locks of her hair from her face. She wears a dress right now that suited her, it was a different Jieun. “You look good in a dress..”, Myungsoo complemented.

“Actually Myungsoo I.. I’m pregnant”

“Bwoh.. What?!”, he blows the coffee to his side. “Jwesonghamnida! Jwesonghamnida!”, he stoods up again and wipes the customers coat. Glad that he is not that mad at him. “What did you say??”,his eyes are wide open. Jieun sat erectly, pushing her tummy so that Myungsoo can see. It wasn’t that big but there’s something in it. “Uhmm.. My husband and me are thinking of a name..”

“Really??”, he can’t believe it. “Is it a boy??”

“Do you want to touch him??

“Are you sure?”, Jieun undoubtfully grabbed Myungsoo’s hands and put it in his belly. “Omo.”, something let him pull off and he laughed. “He kicked!”, Jieun smiled at him as she feel her stomach. “We don’t know yet if he is a boy.. but I would love to have a daughter”

“Tell your husband I’m happy”, he didn’t seem angry at her and even congratulated them for having a child, this time he can tell that he moved on and let her go. “Thanks”

---

Should I call him?? It’s getting late.. Sheesh. It will be an awkward night again.

Jiyeon flipped the channels as bugging thoughts ran into her mind. She convinced herself to get some ice cream in the ref. In times like this, she can scoop out one gallon of ice cream. And it never let her down, she will just have to eat ice cream and she will be alright.