Allies

My Bride is Cinderella

There was a cool breeze after Suzy stepped away a little from where Krystal was standing. The tense stayed between the two as Krystal slipped out something from the past..

“So what’s your plan after robbing Jiyeon’s café??”, she smirked and cared less as if it was just a usual conversation. Why does she know about that?? Suzy raised an eyebrow as she turned to her, “I know you paid someone to do that”, she chuckles. “What do you know??”

“Uh-oh”, Krystal plays with her cellphone with her hands when Suzy snatched it to find some answers, “Give me that!”, there’s a little quarrel between the two before Krystal finds it no use to argue with her so she just held the phone to her.

 

Suzy scans it but finds no answer. “Bwoh. I didn’t know that you’re manly. Tsh.”, she annoyingly said and folded her arms instead of stopping Suzy from the act. She wants her to suffer. “You know, you’re quite cute. It’s inevitable that someone wouldn’t like you Suzy…”

She stared at her closely. “Say, what did I do to deserve this even Myungsoo don’t deserve this. So stop making fun of other lives, understand?!?”, Krystal’s eyes widened as Suzy dropped her cellphone and steps on it. “Stop! Stop!”

“You stop!”, she slaps Krystal very hard. “How.. could you..”, Krystal felt hot in her face and grabbed Suzy’s hair. “You mean--”, “Stop ruining our lives Krystal!”

“You’re the one who’s mean! Why would you get your bestfriend’s house robbed?!”

“You don’t have to care!”

“Hey! Stop you two! What are you doing?!”, Sungyeol acted as a middle-man with Suzy and Krystal. His girlfriend moved closely to him, and he wraps her inside him. Krystal now looks as the enemy of the two lovers. “Oh. That’s what you want huh? You will suffer.. remember this day”

 

 ---

 

The next day, after all of what happened, Jiyeon seemed to drop herself from the anxiety she felt as she heard the words of Krystal. It comes back again to her mind and the plates on her hand slipped that result her to be injured.

“Jiyeon”, Myungsoo carried away the groceries he had bought to the sofa and cupped Jiyeon’s hand. “Just what you are thinking?!”, “I’m sorry I--”

“Be more careful next time”, his brows furrowed as he said this words. And all the tension filled the room more. His cellphone beeps, “I’ll just pick it up, Wait for a sec”, Jiyeon nodded as she replaced a smile in her face.

“Annyeonghaseyo”, Myungsoo can’t take off his eyes to her and greeted the person on the other line with a sigh. “Son. I need you to get in my office..”, his dad spoke impromptu. He knew that it was important and he opened the closet, finding an outfit that will suit him.  “Where are you going??”, Jiyeon asked and found him putting on his shoes and a jacket.

“Troubles in the office.. Aish, sorry”

”It’s okay! I’m fine!”, she acted as if it was nothing but she knew to herself that she lied. “Ow,”, “Are you okay??”, “I’m okay, okay? It’s just a scratch”, she patted her finger gently and rounded it with a band-aid.

“Want to get you to the clinic?”, he moved closer as he picked up her hand. Jiyeon melted. “It’s okay you over reacting! Do I look that weak to you?!”, this time, there was a true smile to her face. Myungsoo touched her cheeks as he pressed his lips onto hers. “I need to go, see ya later!”

“Take care..”, Jiyeon waved as he went to his way to open the door. “By the way, get dressed”

“For what??”, she curiously asked. “It’s a surprise”, she wanted to say more but Myungsoo left the room. Living the cold room of only Jiyeon inside.    

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short and late update -__-

School stuffs.. And I'm busy on my other fanfic too! <3

Relaionship Status : Single

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

I love you guys! \m/