Sshh, keep quiet!!

My Bride is Cinderella

Myungsoo and Jiyeon decided to talk to Mr. Kim who is in the hospital. Jiyeon, awkward of the feeling, but grabs Myungsoo’s arms so that they can portray that THEY are really inlove with each other and is getting ready to be married soon.

“My son..”, he reaches for his son’s face, then smiles at Jiyeon.

“I am so happy that you brought Lee Jieun here again. It was long time ago since I saw her with you”, this was his dad’s wish. To make Myungsoo happy together with Lee Jieun, but he doesn’t know that it wasn’t her, it was a typical highschool girl who has a crush on Myungsoo and now she is trapped in a contract that allows her to make a big lie. But she only said yes because all she knows is, it is for Myungsoo. And that, she can help build their café again.

 

“Appa, we’re getting married”, Myungsoo kisses Jiyeon’s hands.

“Good.”, his dad was overwhelmed by his son’s announcement. Jiyeon was quite shocked but continues to act like she was really going to be a bride soon.

“That’s my last wish for you”, he gets up. “Appa, don’t sit—“, “No, I’m okay”, and pulls off Myungsoo’s hands away. And when he finally sat up, he continues, “Before I die, I want to see my son’s wedding”

Jiyeon gulped, unwanting to spill out the beans.

“Y—Yes, we will arrange it soon. Right, Jieun?”, he puts his arms around Jiyeon and stares at her.

“Uhm”, Jiyeon just nodded.

 

---

 

Back to Suzy’s house, “What do you think you’re doing?!?”, she was very shocked when he heard the news.

“Well, it’s only just a plan.. I didn’t mean to--”, she isn’t finish with her story yet Suzy can’t get over with it and asks her tons of what if’s. “What about school? Myungsoo is not a simple guy or whoever. Do you think you can handle this??”

Jiyeon pouts and blankly stares at Suzy, “I don’t know yet”

 

---

Meanwhile, Sungyeol is having a good mood today in school. He greeted every person he sees in the corridor. “Hi, are you having a good time?”, he smiles like a jerk to a freshman.

“Annyeong !”, he greets Jiyeon and Suzy. “Just what are your plans Sungyeol?”, Suzy asks him.

“Nothing, I would just like to have a very happy morning”

 “Well, it is not going to be”, and the walked away.

 

Sungyeol seems to be a bit irritated and trails off where Suzy and Jiyeon was going.

“Hey, Hey! I heard you are going to be married”, his evil attitude is back and didn’t seem to care about who hears the news. So Jiyeon is left terrified. She grabs Sungyeol’s collar and puts him out of the crowd.

They entered the storage room.

“Hey, you shut up! Don’t tell anyone of the plan”

“What plan??”, she wasn’t sure if Sungyeol knows the plan.

“Uhmm.. the marriage”, she is now saving her words.

Unluckily, the lights went off. It seems that the light bulb is too old.

“Kyaaaa!!”, Jiyeon screams. Sungyeol moves a little closer to her. The room was too dark and full of boxes. It was messed up and a bit dirty too. “Why’re you hugging me! Stop you, maniac!!”, she kicks Sungyeol.

“Well, you.. okay, if you don’t want.. then don’t”, he was horrified by just thinking there was a ghost.

Jiyeon sees the expression in his face, and laughs out loud. “You are afraid of ghosts???”, and followed by laughter again.

“N-No.. You are!!”, but Jiyeon continues to laugh at him. He can’t imagine that Sungyeol could possibly be a scaredy cat too.

 

The door suddenly opens. Jiyeon looks at him. “What are you two doing here?”, Myungsoo’s cold eyes were locked at Sungyeol like he was going to eat him.

“She!!”, Sungyeol points at Jiyeon, “that girl drag me here!!”

“Eh?!?” How could you little bastard blame me while it’s your fault!!

Myungsoo turns to her. “No, No.. It was his fault!!”, they were like two little kids arguing about something small. But his expression was cold as an ice to Jiyeon and commanded her to stop acting like that.  

 

---

 

Is he possibly be jealous?? Jiyeon says while she was hugging at her Rillakumma stuff toy and looking at Myungsoo’s picture in her cellphone. She got that picture when she was a freshman.

Hey, tell me. Do you really like me too?? Tell me. But no one answers her.

Did I really said yes to Myungsoo’s proposal. I’m going to be Mrs. Kim soon!! Yay!, she can’t stop giggling and blushing.

Suzy cuts her fantasies and enters the room.

“Where did you and Sungyeol went this morning?? It seems that he shared your secret to everybody”, she drops it like a bomb.

“Well, I said that if he says it to anybody, I’m gonna punch him in the face and kick his !!”, she’s very childish when she says this.

“I do not want to be mean to you,”, Suzy’s voice changed and became serious. “I am warning you. Stop making friends with Sungyeol”, she looks directly at Jiyeon’s eyes and smiles.

“Ok”, Jiyeon replies. And Suzy hugs her, but Jiyeon is wondering why she said that like she was ordering her.

 

---

The next day, while in class, Myungsoo gets a call from Lee Jieun.

“Excuse me”, he raised his hand and walks out of the classroom.

“Hello,”, a small voice greeted her in the other line.

“Hello,”, Myungsoo replies.

“Hello, Myung.. Myungsoo..”, looks like she was crying. “Hey, why are you crying”

She continues to sob, “Hello? Hello? Jieun!!”

 

“This tea is very relaxing, thanks for letting me inside your house”, Lee Jieun said.

Myungsoo cuts his class for her and accommodates her in their house. “Thanks”, he says to one of the maid who gives him a tea.

“So why are you crying?? Hey,”, he sees a little bruise in Lee Jieun’s face. “What happened here?”, she looks away. “Don’t tell me your--”, “It’s okay, it’s okay”, she clears.

“No!”, Myungsoo stands up and throws his cup of tea.

  “Why did he have to do this?? Tell me why??”, the tension filled the living room.

“It was just a misunderstanding”, Jieun hugs him to let him calm.

 

Illa~ Illa~ Illa~ Jiyeon was very happy and brought Myungsoo baked cookies while she was listening to one of her favorite songs by Juniel. She hears a bang outside of Myungsoo’s house that made her stop from singing.

 

She sees Myungsoo with some other girl.

The girl hugs him from the back.

Is this Lee Jieun?? , and she drops the cookies she specially made for him.