Back Together Again, huh??

My Bride is Cinderella

Why??

Sungyeol asked himself. The question struck him like he was poured by cold ice and felt his body shivered. He remembers the time when he was beaten up by the bad guys, it is not his fault by the way. He calls Suzy’s name, knowing that she’ll come whatever happens. And he suddenly stops walking in the room and just stood there. Suzy grabbed his arm and knelt in front of him. Even though he can’t see, he can feel Suzy’s warm body beneath him.

“I’m sorry Yeol.. I’m sorry..”, she holds his pajamas.

His heart melted.. Even though they have their own lives now, he cannot simply forget the times they spent together--even though it was only short. And there were the times, the good which they do not have to forget, but save and treasure each other like no other.

 

---

Myungsoo coughs and sneezes very hard. Even though he looks cute in this while covered by blanket, Jiyeon cannot sleep because of him. She looks at Myungsoo’s face carefully and examines it.

“Poor Myungsoo catched a cold, maybe that’s karma for annoying me in the bus.. Tsk, tsk, tsk..”, she whispers.

Then she left the living room to get some ice, wraps it with a cloth and closes the refrigerator. She puts it into Myungsoo’s head. “Just what did you say??”, Myungsoo kept his one eye open. It frightened her that he threw the ice. “Wha--”, surprisingly the sick boy is awake.

“Is that’s how you nurse a patient? Getting the ice melt in his bed??”

“W-Well. You deserve it.. What do you expect? You scared me!”, she punches him in the shoulder.

“Ow!”, he sits up and stares at her. “Tskk”, Myungsoo looks angry and irritated. He gets back to the couch.

Eh?!? What did I do?? He scared me that’s why I..

“Hey”, she calls him in a low voice. “Hey, Myungsoo!”, and now she is guilty. She pulls his blanket and taps him in the shoulders. “H-Hey,”

The sick poor turned sideways. Jiyeon gulped. “I-I’m”

I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean it.. that is what she was about to say. But Myungsoo went back to his sleep again. “Nevermind”, she smiled and pursed her lips. Not wanting to make some noise for the poor sick boy to wake up, she really wants him to rest now.

---

Grandma looked to see if the two were okay and she saw Jiyeon smiles and puts some ice in Myungsoo’d forehead. She is very happy that Jiyeon finds time for herself and not only working in their mini café.

---

Looking back to Suzy and Sungyeol..

 

This carved Sungyeol out and he’s unable to say anything. He just knelt down, just like Suzy and hugged her. And they cried. Suzy looks too him pathetically.

“D—Don’t be scared now.. I’m sorry I lost you”

Now she knows that, after all, deep inside in Sungyeol’s heart, there was always her.

 

Sungyeol erased all the pain in his heart and from that day on, Suzy and Yeol are together again.