Uncomfortable thoughts..

My Bride is Cinderella

Myungsoo called their driver and immediately went to the hospital where Sungyeol is.

He rans fast to the Nurse’s Station, “Lee..Lee Sungyeol!”

The nurse gave her a look and searched Sungyeol’s name in the list of patients. “Room 305”

“305”, at last he found it.

---

Sungyeol was there sitting. His head is covered by gauze. He puts his hands in his eyes and murmurs, “Suzy??”, “Yes?”, Suzy answered but her voice is shaking.

“Suzy, why can’t I see?? Suzy.. Why can’t I see?!?!”, he panicks and Suzy touches his hand and looked at Myungsoo, crying. Myungsoo knows how much Suzy loves Sungyeol. She will do everything for him.

 “Sshh, Be Quiet.. Be Quiet”, Myungsoo signals her to be silent and Suzy walks out of the room.

Now he is beside his half-brother, Sungyeol continues to scream Suzy’s name and panicks. He tries to put his feet on the ground but Myungsoo blocks him, and he shoves him away. “If you don’t behave, I’ll make sure you will be in pain!”, Myungsoo can’t stand Sungyeol’s attitude and boiled down.

Sungyeol makes a whine. He moved his feet closer to his body and cried. “I didn’t do anything! Why did I have to suffer?? Why?!?”, Myungsoo grabs him and puts his arms around him.

He loved his brother, even most of the times, they argue a lot.

 

“The doctors said that.. it will be just temporary.. Sungyeol.. tried.. to save a girl from the street.. He fought with the bad guys.”, Suzy continued to sob when Sungyeol was asleep. They were outside of the room. “Gladly, one of my maids went to the market and saw people helping him”, she wipes the tear from her eyes.

“Oh. I’m sorry, I’m--”, “Jiyeonnie!!”, Suzy ran towards her and hugged her tight. I last saw Suzy cry like this when she left me in the airport and she had to study in the US for a year.

“Wha—What happened?”, he sees Sungyeol’s name from outside the room.

---

Myungsoo drove the two home, he carried Suzy in his back because she fell asleep at the backseat of the car. “Suzy is pretty.. heavy”, he drops her down to her bed and Jiyeon puts on her blanket. “You will going to be.. okay”, Suzy murmurs in her sleep.  

“Way, they sure are close enough, huh?”, Jiyeon asked Myungsoo while she folds her arms. Myungsoo stretches his shoulders and arms. “She hasn’t told you??”

“Told what??”, she was very curious and look directly at him.

He suddenly remember Sungyeol’s lowest point and began shutting his mouth, “N—Nothing..”

“Suzy never lies to me,”, she tucks her in her bed. “Well, for some reason.. she’s my very best friend”

 “Well..”, he was about to say something but Jiyeon cuts him off. “Wanna go for some coffee??”

Myungsoo then nodded and smiled at her. “Just wait there”, she stops Myungsoo from standing.

“Okay”, he smiles again and chuckles.

---

Jiyeon went down to prepare some coffee. I wonder why Suzy and Sungyeol are very close to each other.

“Oh! I poured a lot of it, sheesh!”, she grabs the towel and damps it in the counter.

---

Tell me, you were the one who broke up with him right?? Then why are you crying right now? Myungsoo said at the back of his mind while she was looking at Suzy’s sleeping face. She threw her arms, uncontrollably and grabs Myungsoo’s face.

“I’m Sorry, I never wanted it to happen.. I nev--”, Did she hear me?? Suzy starts to cry again.

“Sssh.. Shh. Sssh..”, Myungsoo rubs her head. And she fells back to her sleep again.

---

“Coffee’s her--”, Jiyeon walks to Suzy’s room and sees him rubbing Suzy’s head. She felt a blitz attack in her heart. Myungsoo turned to her, “She.. She talks while sleeping”, he whispers. Jiyeon continued to walk and sits at the couch.

“Thanks”, she gave the cup of coffee to Myungsoo she held at her right hand. “What’s the matter??”, he chuckles.

“Nothing”, Jiyeon observed Myungsoo as he sips a little from his cup. I hope he likes it!

“So where is your grandma then?”, he stirs the coffee.

 It seems like he doesn’t want my taste.. “Uh. Uhmm.. She’s selling noodles at Gyeonggi”

“Shouldn’t we have to tell her about the wedding??”, Myungsoo stares anxiously at her.

“Well.. she is.. strict and.. I don’t know if uhmm..”, Jiyeon nervously puts both of her hands to her cup of coffee.

“Don’t know if what?? I mean, she’s still your grandma”

 Seriously?? I don’t think grandma would let me.. But he is right, she must know it..

“Well, if that’s so.. We need to go to Gyeonggi-do”

 

---