Consequences

My Bride is Cinderella

“This was.. mom’s”, Jiyeon cautiously held the music box in her hands. Playing it with her fingers and sees something strange when she turned it upside down.

“Y-Yeah, you’re grandma gave it to me”,

You must really love her, don’t you??

“Really??”. He thought twice before he said it, knowing that Jiyeon’s grandma pass it onto him—secretly.  “Y-Yeah”, he puts his hand on his laps while waiting for the manager of the hotel.

Three minutes have passed and still they didn’t show up.

“I’m sorry sir, ma’am..”, a man in a black suit apologized to them for not checking the maintenance of the hotel. Myungsoo’s face turned to be serious and stood there in front of the bellboy. “Well, you should’ve taken care of your hotel”, he flips out his cellphone. “One call and I can turn down our accommodation. How come you don’t know what is lacking in you hotel? I can’t believe it”, he made his words and calls somebody. “Wait, Wait!”, the bellboy tried to please him and clasps his hands together.

 

“Annyeong!”, he crooked a smile, “No, No, No Sir.. Please give me one more chance!!”, the bellboy pleaded as he was on his knees. And as Myungsoo heard this, he turned down the fake call and smiled. “Good”

 

---

Jiyeon punched him in the arm as they get into the office of the hotel’s exit door , “Ow!”, Myungsoo whispered.

“You’re so mean”, she pouted her lips and swayed her point finger. “Tssk.. Tskk.. Tskk..”, her eyes are becoming small this time. Normally Jiyeon do this when she accuses someone for being so bad.

“It’s their fault by the way”, he replied not even turning to her. Jiyeon rolled her eyes and kept distance , “Mean”

“What did you say??”, he heard it before opening the door infront of them. The sound of the keys dangling in Myungsoo’s hand, is only what can you hear from the long hallway. Again, Jiyeon received a cold, raised-eyebrow look from him. “Mean!”, she stuck her tongue out and placed her both arms in her hips. She examined him very gently, not getting any reply. “Mean, huh??”, alas, Myungsoo was in his childish attitude and open the door they supposed to sleep in. He left Jiyeon out and heard her yelling.

“Wey!! Myungsoo-Ah! I was just joking! Open you--”

He can’t stop laughing though as he looks into the small hole in the door. He was very fond of playing with other people, especially his closest friends.

Pabo! Why did he leave me here!! Jiyeon was about to cry.

She’s very cute when she’s mad.. “Hey, wifey!!”, he cannot stop laughing and opened a little space in the door. “You! Let me in, when I--”, “No way, I’m mean!!”, he tried to close it again.

“I’m just joking, Pabo!!”

“You called me Pabo??”, again, Myungsoo looks like he’s serious now. But he’s only joking. He shut the door and smiles again.

“Noooooooooooooooo!”

 

---

I wonder what Myungsoo and Jiyeon are doing now..

Suzy was wondering infront of the mirror and brushes her hair. She checks her cellphone for a text message from Jiyeon but there was none. Finally, she buried herself in her bed with pillows and closes her eyes. In a midst of her tiredness, a sudden buzz under her pillow wandered.

010-2797-XXXX

“Annyeong! You’re Suzy right??”

She got a message from an unknown number. Who’s this?? And how did she know my name?? She finally sat up and encouraged the text message. “Who’s this?”, she replied. Few moments later, the stranger replied again, “I know where you are and what are your plans. We can be friends from now on..”

What is he?? A stalker??

---

“Open here!! Myungsoo!”, Jiyeon continues to knock the door. She suddenly grunts and shivers. It’s cold outside the empty hallway and the darkness is starting her to get chills.

Wey!! She’s strange, but I cannot leave her..

He decides to open the door, “For one condition..”

Jiyeon was surprised that the door’s open. She could see the big room. It was bigger than what they have before. “What??”

“Make me pancakes tomorrow”, then he smiled as they both approved of something quite strange—pancakes are only the rescue.