Torn between Many

1000 Year with you

Yes finally an update for this story. 

Thank you my readers for the patience.


 

Minho POV 

 

"Did you check why did the incident happened?" Sujin asked, gripping onto my elbow.

 

"No, nothing."

 

"I see..." she replied dishearten.

 

I notice Jonghyun hyung staring at us, with a broken look. Could it be... "Hyung, what's wrong? Where's Kibeom and Haemin?"

 

He shook his head then answered with a lethargic look on his face, "I don't know. Somewhere, having their... privacy I guess..."

 

"Hyung," I paused and thought about it for a while. Perhaps I shouldn't ask. "I'll be here whenever you need someone," I comfort andgave him a brotherly pat on his shoulder.

 

He gave me a weak smile and places his hands on mine,"I'm going now. Meet up real soon alright?" hyung said and we bro-fisted. 

 

Hyung glanced a look at Sujin, bowed and left. Sujin seem to be concern about hyung as she stares blankly at the door that hyung just went through. 

 

I sighed. I felt like a saint, seeing the troubles of everyone around me and I myself, secretly helping them out. Kibeom and Haemin's matchmake seemed to have success, but now it's hyung's and Sujin's. Furthermore with this... the penknife...

 

 

***

 

 

I entered the living hall and whiffed an aromatic scent. It must be Abeoji drinking his all time favorite white coffee, I take after Abeoji for having a sweet tooth. 

 

"Oh son, you're back! Come have a drink with me," Abeoji says sipping the cup of coffee.

 

"I'll join you later Abeoji. Have you seen Rin?"

 

"Oh, she came back not long before you did. She should be in her room," Abeoji takes another sip of his coffee. "Come join me with a cup of coffee quickly son," Abeoji hurries me excitedly. He probably wants to debate about the latest soccer match with me.

 

"I'll come quickly after speaking to Rin," I bowed smiling and went to Rin's room.

 

"Rin," I knocked on the door. "Rin? Answer me I know you're inside."

 

The door knot clicked open, "What do you want, fake?"

 

"Can I come in?"

 

"No. Why do you need to come in? You will dirty my room."

 

"Rin. I don't want anyone to know about this yet so please?"

 

"Wow, imagine my father's dearest son having a secret that cannot be known to others?"

 

"Rin," I said sternly.

 

"What's with that serious look? Fine, come in."

 

She walks with pride and arrogance and sits on her princess bed. She looks at her nails then at me. "So, what do you want? I don't have all the time for you."

 

I took out the penknife from my jeans pocket as I walk towards her, then I took her hands and placed the penknife in it, "don't drop it again. It's the one and only in the world." 

 

It was clear on her face that she was guilty of something when I handed her the penknife.

 

"Are you guilty of something?" I asked with suspicions.

 

She kept quiet. "Why did you do it? Did you know you almost took away someone's life?" I grabbed hold of her wrist with anger.

 

She struggled and pushed me away making up an excuse, "what? what made you think I was the one? I lost my penknife this morning in school when I was having art lessons. Someone could have picked up my penknife isn't it?" 

 

"Rin!"

 

"Don't shout at me! You have no rights. You're just a brat given birth by a vixen!" 

 

"She is your mom too, how could you have said that of her! Do you know how hard it is for her to give birth to you, Rin?"

 

"Cut the crap I don't have a mom like that! Get out! Now!" Rin shouts and pushes me out of the room.

 

I sighed and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of white coffee to relax myself a little with Abeoji. 

 

"What's wrong son? Did Rin make things difficult for you again?"

 

"No Abeoji. It's nothing much."

 

I should investigate this matter. It concern my friends and Rin. I can't let anyone around me get hurt, and without Abeoji worrying about me, too. I really hope you're not the one who did this, Rin.