Ditching & Anklets

1000 Year with you

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

She had cried badly when she was done telling me her story, and I was hugging her in my arms.

“Shh… Haemin don’t cry anymore” I said softly patting her head.

Her sobs quiets down and she wipes her tears, “I’m sorry Kibeom… I wet your shirt…”

“It’s ok Haemin, as long as you’re fine”

We release the hug and she ask, “have the bell ring?”

“Long ago” I said chuckling.

“Wh –what? We’re late for class omo Kibeom I’m so sorry! Let’s hurry and go now!” she said packing our things and I squat down and hold her wrist.

“Forget about it, let’s have fun today” I held her hands and stood up.

When I was about to run, she pulled back, “How about the lunchboxes? Where do I leave them?”

“Just leave it there we’ll come back for it later!” I took the lunchbox and left it below the bench so no one will take it.

We ran through the school’s secluded area and to the back of the school, “I –I’m feeling nervous Kibeom…” she said biting her lips and our hands grip tightened.  “Me –me too... Let’s do this, we’ll be back before our chauffeur comes to fetch us” I assured her and she nodded her head.

I crawled up as quietly as I can and help Haemin up. I jumped over the fence but Haemin was afraid so I gestured for her to crawl over it. I looked at her as she crawl over and when she cross her leg over I could see her undies. I blushed and look away on the ground.

“Kibeom!” she whispered, “Kibeom help me!”

“So –sorry” I said and quickly help her down blushing madly. “Ok so uhm –let’s go” I held her hands and we started running to our destination.

 

 

Namdaemun Market

 

 

It was an open air market, tall buildings and vendors surrounded the place and the place was bustling with people.

“The things here are really cheap and it’s one of a kind too. There’s only a few for each designs” I said, “and don’t let go of my hands, I don’t want to lose you again. It’s crowded here” I tighten our grip and we disappeared into the crowd.

We stopped at a street side vendor selling spicy rice cakes, “a plate of spicy rice cakes please!”

“That will be 3000won,” the old woman smiled warmly and served us the spicy rice cakes.

I paid for the food and thanked her. “Let’s sit here,” I said and we sat down near the stall.

“Ahhh~ Hot hot!” the both of us said fanning our mouths. We look at each other and laughed as we eat. We could see the hot air we breathe out as it was snowing yesterday and it is really cold right now.

“It’s delicious~” Haemin said chewing on the rice cake.

I chewed on my rice cake and watched her; I started chuckling to myself as I watch her.

“What?” she said with one side of her cheeks puffed up.

“Nothing~ ahhh it’s so delicious~” I took another rice cake and put the whole piece into my mouth and fan it.

She shook her head and continue eating while mumbling something, “Weird Kibeom…” she mumble softly.

“Doesn’t this kid know I can hear her?” I laughed softly.

“Kibeom,” she called pointing the chopsticks at me, “You’re acting weird!”

“Yah Haemin don’t point the chopsticks at me and I’m not weird!” I pushed her chopsticks down away from me.

“Kibeom is definitely weird…” she took another piece of rice cake and bites it.

“I’m –” I got cut off when she feed me the remaining rice cake she bitten off.

“It was the last, half for you and half for me” she smiled and placed down the chopsticks, “Let’s go!” she held my hands and pull me along with her as we walk and I was still chewing the rice cake.

 

When I finished chewing, I walked ahead of her and smirked, “I’m the guy, and I should be the one leading.” I looked cool there didn’t I? I thought to myself and blushed slightly. I look at her and she was looking around amazed by the new things she had never seen before.

“Thirsty yet? Let’s buy some drinks and we can walk as we drink,” I said asking.

She nodded her head and we bought regular cups of two passion fruit green tea with 30% sugar. We continued walking around and I saw something that caught my eyes. I picked it up and look at the detailed work of the anklet.

“You have a very fine taste young man, this anklet has been passed down from my ancestors,” the old woman said and paused, “There’s a story behind this anklet, will you like to hear it?”

I nodded and she continued with the story.

“Decades ago… a king fell in love with a peasant, and they wanted to be bond together forever. So the king had the jewelry maker to make this anklet, and the sorcerer to perform a spell. The cuffs on the anklet represented their bond and fate. The sorcerer performed a spell that will maintain the perfect condition of the anklet and most importantly, to bring two fated ones together. I’m the guardian of the anklet, it may sound ridiculous but it’s the truth. And since you have come across this anklet, I believe you’re the one. Come my dear, I’ll put it on for you,” the old woman said and stood up slowly trying to support herself.

I rushed over to help her and sit her down again, “I’ll come over here,” I said and passed her the anklet.

She put it on for me and surprisingly, it fits. And when she tries to remove it again, it didn’t budge.

“Seems like you’re the fated one…” she said and took the other from her display table, “Keep this, when you have found your other half put it on for her. If the result is the same when I’ve put it on for you, the both of you are meant to be,” she said in a low voice.

I nodded my head and look at Haemin at the corner of my eye, “Will I get to wear it for her?...”

 “How much is it?” I said taking out my wallet.

“Take it young man, take it and leave,” she nodded her head gesturing for us to leave.

“But…”

“It belongs to you,” she smiled showing her yellow bug tooth.

“Thank you…” I nodded in understanding and left with Haemin.

 

 

** Your POV **

 

 

“Kibeom’s other half?... Will it ever be me?” I thought biting my straw.

“Ditching classes and having fun outside in school uniform is pretty thrilling isn’t it?” Kibeom smiled asking.

I nodded my head smiling, still biting my straw.

“Yah Haemin, don’t bite your straw! Seems like you have lots of bad habits huh?” Kibeom smirked, “We will have to change that.”

“A –aniyo I was sipping my drink really slowly!” I protested stuttering with my words.

“Mm~ mm~” Kibeom sang.

It was obvious he didn’t believe me, “Yah! Kibeom!” I stopped and pouted at him; causing him to stop as well as we are holding hands.

He chuckled and look at me, “Arasseo arasseo~ let’s go,” he said and we started walking again.

We continued venturing till early evening and now we’re running back to school as our chauffeur is going to fetch us at school anytime soon.

 

 

Seoul High Private Academy

 

 

“Huff… huff… huff…” the two of us panted and Kibeom crawled over the fence first and helped me down.

“L –let’s go” he blushed and held my hands. We ran up to the rooftop and he grabbed our lunchboxes and we ran back to class and grab our bags.

We rested for a while as there was still a little more time before our chauffeur reach, we sat down and clean our sweats from all the running.

I lay my head down on the table and looked at Kibeom with his eyes closed and head leaned back on his chair. He opens his eyes suddenly and looked at me. Shocked, I turn my head to the other side and blush.

“Wae?” I feel him poking my arm.

“Ani” I said still blushing, avoiding eye contact with him.

“Look at me Minnie~” he poked me again and I turn my head back to his direction. He was laying his head on the table too and he smiled looking at me.

“We had fun today” he said smiling.

“Me too…” I smiled blushing and the two of us lay there looking at each other with a tint of blush till our chauffeur came.

 

 

 

***        End of Chapter 22       ***

 


 

finally another update!! I'm so sorry omg TT--TT

I have work so I didn't had the time to update 

Really really sorry!!

Chapter 23 will be out later in the day! (and hopefully 24)

anyway... I don't really check after I type so pardon me for all the grammar mistakes ):

I'm still improving TT--TT

 

 

It's 12:42am SGT ~~

Happy Christmas Eve people!!

Since it's christmas eve today, I'll try to do 3 updates

and this is the first :3

 

 

now... if you've like my story so far

and you have been reading

YES

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE

Thank you

^-^