"Tour" & Mr. Lee?

1000 Year with you

 

Ok, before you continue reading I have to say something or you might get confuse. This chapter happen on the same day as Chapter 21 and it's Park Rin's and Hyundong's POV for that day. It is not after Chapter 22, it is happening at the same time as chapter 22.

 

Enjoy ^-^

 



 

** Park Rin POV **

 

 

“Ah~ that was a delicious meal!” he said wiping his mouth, “Where do you want to tour next? Ah how about our school buildings? Its architect designs are really special! There is a block for each year and each block has specially designed facilities rooms to accommodate to the student’s needs. I’ll take you around year one’s block first since you’ll be moving around here a lot this year,” he said excitedly and stood up.

“Can we –” I said and he cut me off.

“Let’s go!” he held my wrist and we explored level by level.

Well, the building isn’t that tall either, but it’s really huge and the corridors are really long. It takes minutes to walk from one end to the other.

“It’s all the labs here and students of all years normally share the labs so you might see some seniors coming in and out from here for their projects. The year one block is where the science rooms are normally located at and the year two there is a grand library and it’s where the arts and music rooms is located at. Year three has business rooms and IT rooms and that’s about it! Do you have any more questions?” he said really quickly, like he was rapping.

I shook my head faking a smile, “Uhm so… can you tour me around the other buildings now?”

“Yeah sure! Let’s go to year twos building now!” he said and held my wrist again.

When we’re walking the bell rang to notify us our break has ended.

I grudged inwardly as we stopped our steps.

“I guess we have to return to class now,” he shrugs his shoulders, “I’ll bring you there after school.”

“Doesn’t seem to have other choice,” I said and slip my hands out of his grab with a fake smile.

“Oh uh sorry, let’s go now” he said blushing.

 

We returned to class and waited for the bell to ring impatiently as I stared at the clock.

“Damn the clock is moving too slow”

“Are you bored Rin?” Hyundong whispered softly.

I nodded my head showing a bored expression and continued staring at the clock. I was pretty annoyed that we didn’t had enough time to find oppa during break and I can’t wait for school to end right now so I can go to his class and look for him.

Lessons after lessons, and finally the school bell rang.

I stood up and dragged Hyundong along to the year two building.

“Wa –wait! Where are we going?” he asked as I pull him walking at a quick pace.

“To tour the school! Hurry!”

“Whoa you’re sure excited!” he said catching up with me.

 

When we reached year two’s building, I begged him with my aegyo to show me the elite classes first. He brought me to oppa’s class, Class 2SA.

“Oppa, I’m finally here…”

I open the door and stepped into the class happily but… it was already empty. There was only a few bags left behind in class and I walked out disappointed.

“I missed oppa again…”

 

 

** Hyundong POV **

 

 

She pulled me all the way to the year two’s building and entered Class 2SA excitedly, but when she came out she had a disappointed look. Why? What happen? Who was she looking for?

I walked behind her quietly all the way back to our class and she sat down at her seat listlessly.

“Rin you alright?...” I sat beside her and ask.

She shook her head and sat quietly. I nodded my head and sat next to her silently. We sat for hours and it was already 4:22pm, it must have been someone really important to her, to be able to make her this devastated. She suddenly stood up and takes her bag and left the class.

I hurried after her as we walk out of the school, she waved to me and got into her chauffeur’s car and left. I look at my watch and it’s already 4:32pm.

“I’m going to be late for work!” I said and hopped onto my bicycle and sped off to work.

I reached my workplace and chained my bicycle to railings. I work in a convenience shop as a cashier.

“Sorry! I’m really sorry for being late!” I apologized frantically bowing non-stop.

“It’s alright, I believe you had something on,” my boss, Mr. Lee said with his usual warm smile.

He is only a few years older than me and he had become a boss of his own. He said he opened this convenience shop and sells the goods at a low price to benefit poor people.

While I was working, my mind was always on her. “She has someone she likes…”

Mr. Lee seems to notice my mind wasn’t focused on work today and he asked, “You seem to have trouble with some problems, you can share it with me if you’re comfortable,” he said smiling.

 “I…” I sigh and spoke again, “there’s this girl she transferred today, but… I think there’s someone she likes…”

“So do you like her?” he asked me with his warm smile, “Think about it, feel it and eventually the answer will come to you,” was all he said and he gave me a pat on the shoulder.

 

“I’ll be going to my parent’s butcher stall to help them now; I’ll leave it to you here and how many times have I told you to call me Jinki hyung! I’m only a few years older than you,” he said and folds his arms.

“But you’re my boss, that’s the rules!”

“Ani ani~” he sang and shook his head with his eyes closed, “call me Jinki hyung or I’ll fire you!”

“Wh –what?! Th –that’s threatening!” I said shocked.

“So what’s your choice? You have to decide before I step out of here” he said as he moves closer to the exit slowly and one of his legs was already going out of the line.

“I GOT IT I GOT IT! Jinki hyung!” I shouted and stop him.

“Good!” he smiled, “I’m leaving now good bye~” he sang and left.

“Thanks, Jinki hyung” I smiled thinking as I scan the goods for the customers and collect payment.

“That’ll be 7830won in total,” I said with a smile and received the payment and gave the exact change to the customer.

“Thank you for patronizing, come again soon!” I send the customer off.

Hours passed and it was already close to 11pm and I had just finished closing the shop. I squat down and lock the gates and stood back up.

“Have you double checked that it’s locked?” a voice said.

I jumped up shocked and turn to see Jinki hyung behind me.

“Ji –Jinki hyung!”

“Ah, I think I scared you I’m sorry,” he said smiling, “I wanted to help you with closing but it seems like you’re already done.”

“I can do this on my own; it’s too much trouble for you”

“Ani, I’m the boss here, I have to make sure that my employees are safe,” he said with a wider smile.

“Arasseo” I said and we laughed.

I remove the chain on my bike and walked back home with Jinki hyung.

 

 

 

***        End of Chapter 23       ***


 

2nd update on Christmas Eve ^-^ 

Hopefully 24 will be updated today~

I'll try to rush it out!

 

 

 

enjoying the story so far?

Need more updates?

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE

Thank you

^-^