Name Cards, Decisions

1000 Year with you

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

I grabbed the pen from her with my face still as red as a tomato.

 

 

***      ***      ***

 

 

BeoMin’s Dairy Entry

Dated: 17 March 2012

 

Beom’s Entry

 

I was really worried about you Haemin ah… but always remember, Kibeom will always be here for you, through thick and thin arachi Haemin? Tell me what you want and I, Kim Kibeom, will try my best to get it for you. I can’t get the stars in the skies for you, but I can make one of a kind for you. Anything is possible, as long as Almighty Kibeom is here for you. Heh, Arasseoyo Minnie! We’ll go together, with 23-Sep as one family ne? Yaksok (Promise)!

 

Love,

Kibeom

 

 

***      ***      ***

 

** Your POV **

 

“I –what was I doing! Lee Haemin get a grip of yourself!” I shouted mentally and shook my head while Kibeom writes down his entry.

I bite my lips and slowly turned to look at his face, realizing what I was doing I shook my head vigorously and tried to keep my eyes glued to the wall. Instead, my gaze drifted to him again, I looked at his features and blushing face closely as he writes the entry.

“Haemin?” Kibeom called me and I snapped from my day dreaming.

“You… alright?” he ask biting his lips.

I nodded my head profusely and look at the ground, blushing madly. “I’m caught…”

 

I raised my head slightly and see Kibeom’s face redder then before.

“I’m not the only tomato here…” I thought smiling to myself.

We heard a knock on the door and turn our direction, “Miss, dinner is ready,” a maid said.

“Ne, I will go down this minute. Have you called Eomma?” I ask her.

“Yes, she is already waiting for the both of you” the maid answered.

“We’ll come this minute, you can take a break first” I dismissed her.

“Thank you,” she thanked and left.

“Let’s… wash our hands?” I pointed to the bathroom biting my lips.

“Uhm yeah let’s go! We have to wash our hands clean after touching 23-Sep” Kibeom said and stood up.

After washing our hands, we went downstairs to the dining room.

 

 

***      ***      ***

 

“Eomma says she will be cooking for dinner today! So you have to eat up alright!” I chuckled telling Kibeom.

“Yeah I will heh” Kibeom said with small smile nodding his head twice.

“It might be just me… but his mood changed when I mention how wonderful Eomma is to me…” I bite my lips as I walk down the stairs thinking about it.

“Eomma!” I shouted for her and she turn around, wearing her orange apron.

Orange has always been Eomma’s favorite color, she said it was a warm color and it looks good on her too. Most of her accessories and clothes are in orange, but it wasn’t easy to match orange-colored clothes too. However, Eomma pulled that off every single time with her fashion sense.

“I’m done cooking. You guys take a sit first while I clean myself up,” Eomma said and went back to her room.

 

Moments later…

 

Eomma sat at the head of the table while Kibeom and I sat at both her side. I’m on her left and Kibeom’s on the right.

“Uwaaaa Eomma! It looks delicious!” I said and started to feel hungry looking at these tasty looking dishes.

“Eat more then,” Eomma said and grab lots of food onto Kibeom’s and my plates.

“Ah –thank you Mrs. Lee” Kibeom thanked my mum awkwardly as he look at the amount of food she have placed on his plate.

“Ah Kibeom, here’s the bag you left behind at the living hall just now” Eomma said and took out a bag from the side and passed it to Kibeom.

“Oh I’ve forgotten about it! Thank you Mrs. Lee” Kibeom took the bag and bowed slightly as he was sitting down.

“This is for Mr. Lee but it seems like he isn’t around” Kibeom said politely.

“I’ll settle it for you then” Eomma smiled and gestured for a maid to come forward.

“Put the bag in his room” Eomma command and the maid took the bag from Kibeom.

“Yes Mam” the maid said and left to do her orders.

 

“So Kibeom, you have a thing for my daughter?” Eomma asked suddenly when Kibeom was chewing on his food.

“Y –yah Eomma! What are you saying?” I ask as I started to blush.

“Haemin this is for your future, it is important” Eomma shushed me and took a mouth of her food while waiting for Kibeom to answer.

“I…” Kibeom stuttered as he was shocked by the sudden approach of the question.

Eomma look at him for a while before speaking again, “I’m just joking, let’s continue eating” Eomma said shrugging her shoulders.

“Aish Eomma is such a handful person…” I complained mentally pouting while cutting my food into smaller bites.

 

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

“Did I just leave a bad impression? I should have just answered her honestly! But I didn’t want to confess to Haemin in this kind of situation…” I thought to myself and rubbed the back of my neck angrily.

 

Overall, the dinner was great. I stayed for a little longer after dinner and decided to go home as it was already 8:43PM.

I said my goodbyes at the gate to Haemin and her Eomma.

“Oh Kibeom I have something for you, Haemin help me get the orange colored envelope on my desk,” Mrs. Lee ordered Haemin.

“EHHHHHH? I want to stay here!” Haemin pouted sadly at Mrs. Lee.

“Now go. Only you can get it for him” Mrs. Lee said and Haemin went immediately.

After Haemin left, Mrs. Lee looked at me seriously.

“Kibeom, I’m not joking about the question I’ve asked you on the dinner table just now. Here’s my name card,” she said gave it to me, “When you have confirmed your answer to my question, that is when you will call me. Don’t let me wait for too long, I’m expecting you soon.”

It was all she said and Haemin came back with the envelope and gave it to me.

 

I smiled waving to them in my car and drove back home. Mrs. Lee’s words linger in my mind as I think about it.

 

 

**      End Of Chapter 17      **

 


 

YAYY double update! ^-^ 

It's 12:15pm SGT and I have to go school tomorrow in the afternoon to collect my results!

SO PEACE OUT! Good night subscribers readers and whoever is reading this right now!

AND HEY yes I love you! :3

 

 

 

HEYYYYY~~~~ :D

Comment and Subscribe

if you love my story!

Thank you! hehehe~ ^-^