Marked

1000 Year with you

3rd Person's POV

 

"W-what do you think happened to Eomma, Kibeom?" Haemin asks pursuing her lips, and gripping onto the hem of Kibeom's shirt. It was obvious she's very concerned about her mother's safety. 

 

"Don't worry," Kibeom took her hand, "it will be fine. The storm will one day be over."

 

"Hey Haemin," Kibeom paused, "don't you think you have opened up quite a lot? As compared to how you were when I first met you?"

 

"Well, I guess so... but.. that's all thanks to you, Kibeom. Without you I'll probably never be what I am today. Thank you," Haemin said and took a step forward towards him. 

 

"W-what are you saying? It's- I didn't actually do anything," he flustered and panics a little as Haemin closes the distance between them. 

 

He calms down and extricates an anklet from his hoodie's jacket, "this, I want you to have it."

 

"Isn't this..." 

 

"En," Kibeom nods shyly, "the one I got when we ditched class the last time."

 

"You're important to me," he breathed the words into her ears and kneels down to put it on her ankle. It didn't budge, and Kibeom smiled, glad that she's the one for him. "Look, now we've got something couple," he said, rolling up his jeans. 

 

Their anklets begin to glow and a flash of light overcomed them. The flash of light was shimmering so brilliantly the both blocked the overwhelming light from their squinted eyes with their hands.

 

It took a while for them to recover from the sudden brightness and finally opened their eyes once more after blinking a few times. They rubbed their eyes and looked at their feets. No way. The anklet is gone.

 

Instead, there is a tattoo just above their ankle - Kibeom's on the left and Haemin's on the right. Not only that, the tattoo looks just like their anklets! The old lady hadn't told them about anything like this would happen. Something which only happens in fiction stories.