Last Will

1000 Year with you

3rd Person POV

 

The darkened sky indicates the almost ending of their (Haemin and Kibeom) date. The two sits in a Japanese restaurant over a dinner. Like what every other couple had did on their date, they wrote their names on the padlock with their wishes. In addition, they did their usual diary writing while waiting for the food.

 

‘How do I approach this...,’ Kibeom thought, as he writes the diary.

 

“Erm... Kibeom...,” Haemin said, extricating something from her bag, “this,” she said, and puts the thumb drive in front of me.

 

They looked at each other, and Haemin nodded, and Kibeom nervously took the thumb drive. ‘Just what is so secretive, inside this thumb drive..., I will know tonight,’ Kibeom thought, and kept the thumb drive safely, then nodding in understanding to Haemin.

 

I... have not seen what is inside,” Haemin said, and continued, “I thought, I shouldn’t see what’s inside because it should be very important... right...?

 

Kibeom shrugged, unsure yet quite sure, that this thumb drive is very important –it is the key to everything Mrs. Lee had said to him.

 

 

***

 

 

Kibeom POV

 

I insert the thumb drive, moved my mouse over to the folder, swallowed down my saliva, and clicked on it. Inside the folder contained many more documents, I clicked open one of it, and what’s next have greatly shocked me.

 

What is this...?

 

‘Just what is this?’ I thought loudly. “Conspiracy... mur...,” I murmured as I read the document, “how can this be, Haemin’s...”

 

I called Mrs. Lee, several times, but her phone was not switched on. If I call Haemin, she’ll know of this, what should I do? I closed the document and scroll through folder, a document named ‘Last will’ was on the bottom of the list.

 

‘Kibeom, I am Mrs. Lee, you must have called my phone number for many times. I’m sorry I am not able to answer you, because by the time you are reading this very document, I probably would be in danger or have gone into hiding from him. Protect Haemin, and keep the thumb drive with you all the time. He’s coming,’ was a short note typed in it.

 

If this was the case, wouldn’t Haemin be in danger at this very moment? “!” I exclaimed. I closed the folders at once and shut down my laptop. I dialled for Haemin’s phone number immediately while picking up my steps as I jog down the stairs.

 

“Where are you going?” hyung asked, as he sees me rushing out in a panic.

 

“I’ll talk to you later hyung!”

 

Haemin pick up the phone, please! Why isn't she picking up, damn it!