Messenger

1000 Year with you

 

8 March 2012, Seoul High Private Academy, Class 2SA

 

** Your POV **

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong” the bell for end of school rang.

 

“Kibeom, Haemin” Sujin called us.

“Are you free this Sunday?” Sujin asked.

“Ne” Kibeom answered and I nodded my head.

“Great! Let’s meet at the school gate this coming Sunday! The both of you have to practice singing and I’ll need to take your measurements for the costume too. Don’t be late! 10am at the school gate and remember your CD” Sujin grabbed her bag and left the class.

 

Kibeom and I went to our usual hangout at the rooftop while waiting for our chauffeur to fetch us.

 

Rooftop, Seoul High Private Academy

 

“Have you decided your song?” Kibeom sat down and looked at me.

“Not yet” I shake my head and answered. “I hardly listen to any songs.”

“Hmm… we should do a duet!” Kibeom suggested and grin.

“Duet? The two of us? But what if…” I questioned worriedly and bite my lips.

“You’re afraid you’ll drag me down?” Kibeom asked directly.

“Well… I’ve not sing before and this will be my first time… What if I screw it Kibeom? I’ll feel bad about it” I look at the ground and my palms were sweating.

Kibeom placed his hands on mine and looked at me with a comforting smile.

“It’ll be alright. You have me here don’t you?” Kibeom pat my head.

I let out a small nervous smile and bite my lips again.

“Hmmm… I’ll go online and search for a song and we’ll buy the CD tomorrow! You’re free right?” Kibeom raised his eyebrows.

“I am. But I have to ask Abeoji” I answered him.

“Text me once you’ve asked alright” Kibeom smiled and silence filled the air.

 

Breaking the silence, I decided to speak up.

“Kibeom/Haemin” the both of us spoke at the same time.

“You can speak first” we said together again.

“No yo-” we spoke together again and break into laughter.

“Ladies first” Kibeom laughed.

“Mm ok” I nodded my head and cleared my throat. “Kibeom, you have to tell me what song you’re going to choose and I’ll listen to it.”

“Ne ne~ I’ll inform you immediately once I’ve found one” Kibeom stressed the word ‘immediately’ and chuckled.

“Hehe~ so what was you saying just now?” I rubbed my knees and looked at him.

“Uhm well… I was only going to inform you that I’ll fetch you tomorrow and I’ll bring you around to see the world…” Kibeom bite his lips and blushed while rubbed the back of his neck.

“Arasseo” I nodded my head and smiled.

“Want to write a dairy entry today?” Kibeom asked.

“Let’s save that for tomorrow~ our chauffeur should be reaching soon let’s go” I stood up and smiled at him and took his hand for the first time.

My heart was throbbing really quickly. Do I have heart problems? But I eat healthily… I guess I will take better care of my health from now onwards.

 

Lee’s Residence

 

I got off the limousine and before my chauffeur drove off, I knocked on the car’s window at the driver’s seat.

“Uhm… Thank you…” I thanked the chauffeur and bowed.

“This… is the fir-” my chauffeur, Mr. Joong shook his head and continued. “You’re welcome miss” he smiled and closed the car’s window and drove off.

 

I closed the doors behind me and it seems like Abeoji is not home today. He’s busy with his work again…

I went to my room and took a bath and changed into comfortable clothes. I sat in front of my piano and looked at my phone. I stared at it and decided to text Abeoji.

 

Recipient: Abeoji

From: Haemin

Abeoji, I’m Haemin. We have an annual school festival coming up soon and I am participating this year. I’m going to sing on stage with Kibeom and we’re going to need a song. So can I go out with him tomorrow to shop for the CD and other materials? We will be having rehearsals during in school too.

 

I waited for Abeoji’s reply for a while but I guessed he didn’t see it. He should be busy with his meetings and business. Deciding that Abeoji will take a long time to reply my text message, I went to my room and took a short nap.

When I woke up, I checked my phone for new text messages. ‘2 new messages’ I opened the first message and it was from Abeoji.

 

Recipient: Haemin

From: Abeoji

You can go but don’t stay out too late. It’s dangerous outside remember? I’ll be home a little later today so sleep first and don’t wait for me.

 

Recipient: Abeoji

From: Haemin

Ne Abeoji. Come back early.

 

I checked the sender of the other message and it turns out to be ‘Kibeom’. I smiled to myself unconsciously and opened the text message.

 

Recipient: Haemin

From: Kibeom

Hello my Minnie! ~ (^^*~) I have found a song called ‘Our Love like this’ sung by EunJi and Seo InGook! Go listen to it and tell me how it is! I’ve listened to it and it’s awesome! And have you asked your Abeoji about it?

 

I switched on my laptop and waited for it to load and I received a reply from Kibeom.

 

Recipient: Kibeom

From: Haemin

Hello bommie! (^^ )/ Ne~ I will listen to it! I’m switching on my laptop now~ He agreed to let me go!

 

Recipient: Haemin

From: Kibeom

I’m on my laptop too! Do you have email? We can chat online! That’s great! I’ll fetch you promptly tomorrow! (o ^^ o)

 

Recipient: Kibeom

From: Haemin

Ne I have one. [email protected] arasseo bommie~ ( < ^ ^ > )

 

Recipient: Haemin

From: Kibeom

I’ll add you now! Let’s chat online~

 

Once my laptop have finished loading, I opened the net and went on to YouTube. I typed in the title and the singer of the song and played it. I logged into my email messenger account and a friend invitation came up when I’ve logged in.

Kibeom – I’m the almighty” was his name. I chuckled and accepted his friend request.

 

Kim’s Residence

 

** Kibeom’s POV **

 

I sent her a friend request invitation and waited for her to accept it.

Oh! It seems like she have accepted. I double clicked on her user and started messenging her.

 

** Naver messenger **

 

Almighty Kibeom: Minnie~

Haemindong:  Beommie~

 

I chuckled when she replied me with aegyo. I knew she was cute, but it was the first time she used aegyo.

 

Almighty Kibeom: Have you listened to the song?

Haemindong: Ne~ it’s beautiful

Almighty Kibeom: So it’s decided then? We’ll sing that song!

Haemindong: Ne ne~ but… Kibeom… it’s my first time… I’m still nervous and scared…

Almighty Kibeom: Minnie ah~ Beommie is here so don’t be alright. I’ll guide you! I have a lot of experiences!

Haemindong: Really? :o

 

Well sure… my experiences was when I receive awards on stage and when I accompany Abeoji to business events and stand on the stage to give a short speech on behalf of him…

 

Almighty Kibeom: Of course! I’m your almighty beommie!

Haemindong: I trust you ^^*

 

I smiled to myself when I saw her reply. Suddenly…

 

“What are you smiling to yourself about?” Jonghyun hyung stood beside me and smirked taking a sip of his milk.

“So? Are you going to answer me?” Jonghyun hyung his lips and sat on my bed.

“Hyung!” I exclaimed. “Since when did you come in? Did you even knocked the door? You scared the hell out of me” I gave him a horrid face.

“I did. But you were busy grinning away to yourself as you chat with Haemin on naver messenger” Jonghyun hyung pointed out and took another sip of his milk.

“Hyung, look. You have to learn how to stop eavesdropping and get out now” I said seriously.

“Whoa whoa little brother~ Chill! I didn’t mean to peek at your little love conversation. I just passed by and you left your door opened so I just walked in. You’re the one who invited me in since your door is open” Jonghyun hyung defended.

I stared at him and he just calmly took another sip of his milk and crossed his legs.

“You’re forcing me to do this hyung. I’m sorry” I pulled him up from my bed and pushed him out of the door forcefully.

“Alright alright! I’ll get out by myself!” Jonghyun hyung walked out of the door.

“Bef-” I slammed the door not bothering to listen what he is going to say.

I sat back in front of the computer and Haemin have ‘spammed’ me with a few messages.

“Yah Kim Kibeom! You punk!” Jonghyun hyung scolded and it became quiet outside again.

 

Haemindong: Kibeom are you still there?

Haemindong: beommie~ ice-cream is going to fall on you soon so quickly answer me!

 

I laughed at her messages and begin typing.

 

Almighty Kibeom: Yah! What did you mean by ice-cream is going to fall on me? Ice-cream can’t fall on me! Unless you meant that the ice-cream is falling in love with me! I’ll take that explanation then. Kekeke~

Almighty Kibeom: I’m so SORRYYYY! My dinosaur brother came in and disturbed me so I had to get him out of my room or he’ll do terrible things…

Haemindong: Uhm… well… I don’t know either! It’s just ice-cream falling? One day candies might fall from the sky! It’s okay! But why a dinosaur? Is he that scary?

Almighty Kibeom: Aigoo~ my Minnie is so cute! Who knows it might really happen one day! But won’t it hurt it candies fall from the sky? Well… he looks like one.

Haemindong: That’s true… how about soft candies? It will be really nice if it happens… Really? You mean like that T-rex?

Almighty Kibeom: That’s better! At least I won’t hurt from it! You got it. Haemin, will you love me if I made it happen?

 

There wasn’t a reply from her for a while. Was I too direct and straight-forward? Damn Kibeom, you can’t screw this up. You’re a total failure in chasing girls.

 

Ting” my messenger sounded.

 

Haemindong: I may.

Haemindong: I’m already tired so I’m getting some sleep now. Good night beommie ^^* ~

Almighty Kibeom: Good night…

 

I stared at her reply and gulped. I held my chest and my heart was barely calming down. This is crazy. This girl right here called Lee Haemin aka Minnie is making you, Kim Kibeom falling head over heels for her. This mixture of feeling called Love, that’s what you’re feeling now. Cherish it and take a chance.

 

“Haemin…” I mumbled to myself.

 

What would you do if I told you that I la-la-la-la loved you? Do if I said it tonight” I sang softly to myself and grin like an idiot blushing away.

 

Will you accept me?”

 

** End of Chapter 5 **

 

Author’s Note:

I’m here to update again hehehehhehe!!! I’m collecting my Dazzling Girl album next Monday and I’m really excited! I hope that I’ll get Key’s trading card! ><;;;; AHH~~~ okay this is non-relevant but I just wanna share :3 MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!! Comments loved! Hehehe~

SO, what will happen on their 2nd ‘date’? I don’t know. Do I? :3

 

Replies:

 

Kimily: hehee! One of the requirements is to be 19 years old and above and I’m not even near that age /cries/ I can’t bear to watch the broadcast! It’s too heart breaking! Hehe! I’m not sure if I will be updating every single day but I’ll do my best to update asap! My holidays are coming and so is my national exams in 10 days’ time ><

 

LisaheartKEY: kekeke really? I’m happy to hear that hehehe!! One of the reasons why I begin writing this fanfic was because I couldn’t find any more key’s fanfic to read T.T so I decided to write one myself and drown myself in the story :3