Hyung & Ho?

1000 Year with you

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

“Ok, I have to start briefing you guys now. As Minho is new in our class, and the festival is coming up soon and he does not have a role, so he will be joining us in our practices. He will be in charge of your costumes a –” Sujin was saying and I cut her off.

“I should be in charge of the costumes! I have excellent fashion sense!” I declined her offer of Minho being in-charge of the costume.

“Ok you can choose your costume with your excellent fashion sense and give your costume to Minho got it? He will take care of it,” Sujin instructed.

“Got it,” I said happy with the decisions.

“I was saying, he’ll also be our new vice-chairperson and we’ll be working together to make this event successful so in our future practices we will be working together so please please work well together alright?” Sujin begged.

“Arasseo we’ll work well with him, ne Haemin?” I smiled at Haemin like an idiot stupidly in love.

She nodded her head and smiled back at me, and we looked at each other engrossed in our own world. I guess that’s how it feels like to be in love.

“I’ll work well too,” I heard Minho said, but I was busy with my Haemin.

“The two of you,” Sujin called, “Have you chosen your song? You’re supposed to tell me what song you have chosen!”

We snapped and look at each other than at Sujin, “We have already chosen it… but have yet to tell you…” Haemin said guiltily as she bites her lips.

Sujin let out a soft sigh and look at Haemin, “Just remember to send me a text after this and tell me what song you have chosen arachi?” Sujin said and pat her head and turn pointing at me, “And you too.”

“Arasseo, I’ll send it to you now,” I took out my phone and send her my choice of song and see Haemin doing the same.

“Haemin ah~ what’s the song you’re going to sing? Tell oppa will you?” I said with aegyo while asking her.

“Ani, Haemin, don’t tell him alright? It’s a secret, sorry Kibeom you have to wait till the day of the concert,” Sujin interrupted.

“Arasseo arasseo!” I said unpleased, “I’ll ask her later then…” I muttered the last few words softly.

“I heard you Kibeom,” Minho said chuckling at me.

I glared at him and he kept quiet covering his mouth with his hand to contain his laughter.

 

 

After school…

 

 

“Let’s go for our practice now,” we stood up and walked to the audio room with the other two extra light bulbs lagging behind us.

I felt vibration in my pants and I pull out my phone to see a message from Jonghyun hyung.

“Kim Kibeom, why didn’t you tell me you were having practice today?!”

How did he know I had practice today? He must have messed around in my room again, angrily I replied him, “Yah hyung! You messed around in my room again didn’t you?!”

“Just tell me already!”

I could sense his impatience and it must be about Sujin again tsk, this hyung, “Ne I have practice today, wae? Fetching your dear little brother?”

He didn’t reply me and I bet he is busying choosing his clothes now, bathing and all, trying his best to impress Sujin.

 

We reached the Audio room and started practicing. Putting on our headphones and testing out the microphones.

“Check done,” Haemin and I raised our thumbs to Minho and Sujin and begin recording for the first time.

We finished the song in harmony and Sujin played the recording. It was really good that Haemin and I were impressed and Sujin said we only have to do it for a few more times and it’ll be our turns for solo songs recording.

“We’re done with your duets let’s get on with solos now, we’ll start with Haemin first and Kibeom can you leave? Minho will be outside with you to prevent you from boredom,” Sujin said and look at Minho and he nodded his head.

“No peeking arachi?”

“W –what why?” I pouted, “Only when I’m with Haemin then boredom will leave me alone, if you seperate us I’ll definitely be bored out,” I complained.

“Minho please,” Sujin said and Minho pulled me out of the recording studio.

“Just wait patiently will you, let them finish fast and you can see her quickly too,” Minho reasoned.

I nodded my head in defeat to his reasoning; it does make sense. “I’ll wait for her patiently then,” I thought and sit down.

 

 

** Your POV **

 

 

“Ok, so when you sing, sing it while thinking of the person you like arachi?” Sujin said to me and gestured for me to go in.

I went in and put on the headphones and waited for the song to play, Sujin gave me a thumb to show that she’s going to start playing the song. When the song begins, I thought of Kibeom and how these song lyrics relate to my feelings for him.

I sang thinking of the moments I had with him and smiled unknowingly through the song, when the song was over, I walked out and Sujin played my cover softly so that Kibeom cannot hear what the song is and Sujin nodded her head giving me a thumbs up, showing my recording is approved by her but there’s still places where I can improve.

“You’re done for today, call them in,” Sujin said and I nodded my head.

I peek thru the doors and Kibeom seemed to notice the door open and he saw me peeking thru the door. He stood up and walked towards the door opening it wider.

“You’re done?” he smiled and his dimples showed.

“Ne!” I said happily and we went in.

“Hurry sit, we have to discuss about your costumes now,” Sujin said and everyone took a sit immediately, giving her all our attention.

“You will need two costumes, one for the duet another for your solos, for the duet, Minho and I will be choosing it and for your solos you can decide it yourself but you will have to show me after choosing it,” Sujin said and we continued discussing.

 

 

Kim’s Residence

 

 

** Jonghyun POV **

 

 

They’re having practice today which also means Sujin will be there, I have to dress up and fetch her later.

I started panicking and went to my wardrobe and searched through my clothes for a presentable, simple and yet good enough to impress Sujin. I picked out one by one and finally found sleeveless denim colored shirt and black skinnies.

I took my clothes and took a bath, cleansing myself and when I was done. I sprayed my favorite deodorant and look at myself at the full length mirror, but it felt like something was missing. Maybe a hat will do the trick!

I went to Kibeom’s room and searched through his hat closet, yes he has a closet for hats proving what a shopaholic he is, I found a beanie and tried it on but it doesn’t really suit me. I tried tons and tons of hats but it still didn’t match.

I shrugged off the idea of wearing a hat and decided that this would be good enough and prayed hard that I can impress Sujin. I grabbed my car keys, wallet and phone and walked to the garage to get my car. I got in it and started its engine and drove to my little brother’s school.

 

I stopped my car outside and checked my watch, it was already 6:52pm and they have not ended their practice? I didn’t know Sujin’s such a workaholic. She should rest more although my brother should work more, he’s too lazy. But that would mean Sujin will have to suffer with him. I complained and see 4 figures walking out of the school.

I stepped out of my car and waved at them, “Sujin!”

There was a tall guy with them who looked really familiar and as he walked closer I recognized him and I was about to call out his name when my little brother interrupted me.

“Hyung, picking me up?” he smiled, and of course speaking with sarcasm.

“Ah no, I’m here for Sujin you can head home with your dear Haemin,” I and look at the tall guy.

I exchanged look with the tall guy and we shouted each other’s name at the same time, “Jonghyun hyung/Minho?!”

The other three looked at us in awed, “You guys… know each other?” Kibeom asked pointing at us.

“Yeah, we meet on the streets when he was having vacation overseas and I was playing sports in London during that period of time, it’s such a small world isn’t it?” Minho said as the both of us cross our arms over each other’s shoulders.

I’m having some difficulty here… I hope I don’t look awkward in this position...

“I still remember the time –” I said and break away from the arm-crossing and Sujin stopped me.

“Uhm guys, catch up next time by yourself, I need to go home right now,” Sujin rolled her eyes and I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassed.

“I’ll fetch you home! Come on!” I took her hand and escorted her into the car.

 

 

 

***        End of Chapter 27        ***

 


 

 

 
Double Update today! ^-^
Chapter 26 & 27!
Q&A comment below I'll answer you!
 
 
 
 
Comment and Subscribe
if you loved the storyline so far ^-^
Thank you